What are the IRL requirements for a strength cape?

What are the IRL requirements for a strength cape?

5 plate deadlift 1 rep max
1 plate overhead press 5 reps
2 plate bench press 5 reps
3 plate squat 5 reps
12 pull ups full range of motion
if you can do these you get 99 strength cape rl

2/3/4/5 at a bare minimum for reps

Wtf with these insane bench/deadlift contrasts in this stupid board.

I can pretty easily bench 245 for 8 reps, but my 1 rep max for deadlifts is 4 plates, and squat is 3 plates. 12 pullups is also a joke.

Must be able to max hit with only a fraction of your hp left.

The issue is your imbalances not 1/2/3/4 or 2/3/4/5

2/3/4/5 for one set of 5.

>mfw I got the silverhawk boots so everytime I go for a run I get agility xp

Also got 99 herb from mixing protein and preworkouts

i reckon the 13mil exp required for a str cape is closely equivalent to a 400kg+ deadlift so basically worldclass tier

only lmao2plaet

well he curled it so he strong boy

1/2/3/4 etc is extremely arbitrary

>2pl8
>clearly not a standard bar
looks like a 95kg cheat reverse curl and jerk?
I guess it's a supposed to be a 2pl8 c+j which is reasonably impressive for most of the DYEL populace

>RS3

GET OUT

You need to spend bare minimum 300 hours doing sets. That's not 300 hours in the gym, that's 300 hours with unracked weights on your person.

Strength Cape isn't about how strong you are, it's about how autisticly you train.

that's too easy

1/2/3/4 is grossly imbalanced

1pl8 OHP is easy as fuck compared to 2pl8 bench, and getting both 3pl8 squat and 4pl8 deadlift is hard for most people because most are either better at one or the other.

tfw i 2 pl8 bench 3x5 but can only do 1 rep of 1 pl8 ohp

All of these are achievable in a year except for the deadlift

1000 club

>inb4 anons try to convince me that any beginner could do this

Some of us have long gibbon like arms m8. When you have a deadlifter's body pressing is suffering.

>yfw 94 ranged
>haven't played since 2011
Good thing I've been doing it Irl instead

I wish i was a kid again so I could play this stupid fucking game guilt free. I played for almost 10 years but now as an adult i see that it's a stupid fucking waste of life. I still love it though. Haven't played in almost 2 years. Never achieved a level 99. highest level skill was fletching at like 94 i think. I started playing osrs after it came out and spent 99% of my time building a zerker but fucked up while killing whoever the fucking bow faggot was where you could get dharok's from the chest and messed up with switching between ancients and crossbow and forgot crossbow had a defense setting. Level 2 def bruhs, ruined it. I think i checked in the high scores or wherever it was you can check and saw i had like 130 in game days so over 3.1k hours spent playing. I remember having a dope account was equivalent to being the cool kid in middle school. jesus. I like the idea of gameifying real life goals because it appeases the suppressed autism. anyway, gl making it bruhs.

3plate curling 5x5 in the squatrack