These female only gyms with heavy curtains have been popping up all over. Its so fucking unfair. I feel so oppressed...

These female only gyms with heavy curtains have been popping up all over. Its so fucking unfair. I feel so oppressed. All I want to do is work out with other people who also want to get fit. How is this even legal? It's not, is it? I mean, this is discrimination.

Let them segregate themselves and unwillingly support the patriarchy they despise.

We've come full circle and decided segregation is good.

I don't particularly care.

fucking finally, maybe I'll be able to record my own workout for form checks someday now that I won't get kicked out for taking video

>female
>people

You're funny, OP.

There have been several lawsuits in several states, most of them win. The problem is that not every state has ruled on the subject yet so it is not a nationwide law.

I don't really understand why they have to make it a rule to be gender discriminatory. If they just buy female oriented equipment, run female oriented classes, and name it something feminine, it will attract a 99-100% female membership. What the fuck is a guy going to do in a gym with nothing but pink dumbells up to 15lbs. cycling studio, and a yoga studio?

its the principle that counts. This is unlawful and hateful. Especially with people "in transition" to a new gender.

Isn't this what Islam want?

>be man
>claim to be woman
>get denied from entering
>sue for discrimination
>get rich

Doesn't bother me really, girls generally don't do traditional lifting type stuff anyway (powerlifting, bodybuilding, whatever) so these places will probably be just another place to do spin class or bar or whatever

I guarantee you nothing but insecure landwhales "work out" there, along with rainbow hair colored SJW bitches so you're not missing out on much.

Hell, be glad they have their own private island to contaminate now and not your gym. You wouldn't want to accidentally oppress one of them by grunting during a deadlift.

unironically do this

I was with you up to the second sentence, then you lost me.

I was reading an article and the reason these places end up losing most of their lawsuits is because they also hire women only. If you even apply and get denied, then sue, they'll owe you in damages for discrimination.

Only fat and ugly girls with nothing to flaunt would go to these types of gyms. See this as a blessing because it weeds out the girls you don't want to look at

"people"

Where's my only "cool old Kirk Douglas type dudes" gym?

Do this, but please tell me you're a fucking jacked 200+lb black man.

Put a pink bow in your hair, total South Park style. Fucking do it.

Do most guys really just stare at women while they're at the gym? I get way too focused on my music and my workout to be worried about some woman doing squats. Maybe glance at her if I'm walking by but that's it.

The fact of the matter is that these gyms are more a matter of female gullibility than your imagined exclusion.
No guy would want to go to these places in the first place, and they're not missing anything.

> big butt prancing around doing some silly butt-waving curls
of course

>people
Get back to tumblr faggot

>"in transition" to a new gender.
You quoted the wrong pair of words.