Any old fags lurking?

I haven't been here in quite some time, I first started lurking around 2010. I think last time I was here scooby was tripping. Is he still here? Can any old fags post old memorabilia, I need some nostalgic material to sit and reminisce about the good days.

Leave. This place is terrible now.

ik dude ive been lurking the past couple of hours and honestly I feel so lost. I don't understand any of the memes being posted, I dont see any old memes being posted at that. Almost seems like a lot of reddits have flooded in am i correct?

OP is a liar

If he seriously hadn't visited fit he wouldn't bother asking about Scooby

Op is a faggot

/thread

>black hair
>WE
also that didnt happen

Why not?

its a pasta

stop larping

I have none, bro. But I was here back when zyzz still posted and tinytrip was at large. Anyone remember that glorious little chimp? :')

Glad he doesn't actively post here anymore-- This place was terrible for/to him

I know, I actually felt bad for him. So much unjustified hate while he was just mostly trying to help people out and give good advice. Last I heard (2013-2014 probably) he was doing alright though, so that's good.

I thought he killed himself

Back in the day, we were all squatz n oatz, today we are waterfasting and rate my face.

no he just stopped lifting and became a sad cunt

Last I heard he got high for runs and had a girlfriend. I just remembered his parents were dead and people kept shoving that in his face too. Fucking horrible we were. Anyone still have those dank, mean memes?

>tfw nobody does skateboard squatz or eats oatz anymore

What really happened to supermang?

/pol/ invaded
/r9k/ invaded
/lgbt/ invaded
get out while you still can

Will you fucking fags stop using the words " invaded " or " raided "
Veeky Forums is and has always been permeable
the boards have always interacted with eachother, but for some reason only know do I see people going : " b-but muh /pol !!11 "

/pol/ is welcome
/r9k/ is welcome

/lgbt/ can fuck off

No /pol/ you're not welcome go back to your quarantine board

Memes have been pretty stale lately. The best recent one has been the exclusive gyms with valets and money metered weights.

Old the oldfags have died due to aids.

Oh yeah, I remember the times when we used to go to /po/ to talk about cooking and the times where we would go to /g/ to talk about sports.Jump into an active volcano.

I chuckled at madmilk
t. 2004 dinosaur

I miss old Veeky Forums

Kike detected.

Been here 6 years

Zyzz
Obreezy
Shruglife
Camb
Quad
Addie
Tinytrip

Most memorable

>I just remembered his parents were dead and people kept shoving that in his face too
I kinda felt bad, but I laughed hard too

I lurked since '09 and come back every once in a while. Thanks to you guys, I joined my country's military in a technical trade, from sitting at a desk chair for 18 hours a day.

Last I saw, TinyTrip had a Fitocracy account and was chatting up German sluts on there. This was in 2012. Wonder what happened to that guy, I miss him.

Also, Simply Shredded took down his routine.

fuck outa here
/pol/ is literally just /b/ if /b/ took itself seriously
/r9k/ is nothing but whiny faggots who jerk off to their own self pitty.

invaded is the correct term because we don't want you here.
take your bullshit back to your containment board.

>/r9k/ welcome
Weakling faggot detected
>/pol/ is welcome
meh like another user said, /pol/ is /b/ with a few extra rules thrown in and an unintentionally funny sense of self-importance

It was a different time, user.

Shut up and train.jpg

LOL FIT WAS THE ORIGINAL GAY BOARD YOU FAGGOT GTFO SUMMER FAG

You fags are even obnoxious when you type.
Hush little bum pirate.

Does anyone have the 'wud b laff' screencap?

Also, what's with the apparent influx of 'female' posters and female oriented threads? Did the 'fitness lifestyle' became even more mainstream. I thought we peaked shortly after Zyzz's death.

Whats her name?

/r9k/ larpers. They probably consider this board normie so they troll it
Sorry user. I honestly have no idea.

the average /lgbt/ is in better shape than the average /pol/

FILENAME
I
L
E
N
A
M
E