Going to transistion from SL. What PPL program does Veeky Forums recommend

Going to transistion from SL. What PPL program does Veeky Forums recommend.
Also should i go on a 4 day cycle PPLR or a 7 day cycle PPLPPLR

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149807833
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

PPLPPLR is going to shock your CNS really quick.

9-day cycle
>Push
>Pull
>Rest
>Legs
>Push
>Rest
>Pull
>Legs
>Rest

You might also want to think about just Push/Pull before you go to PPL.
>Push (with Squats)
>Pull (no legs)
>Rest
>Push (no legs)
>Pull (with deadlift)
>Rest
>Rest
just to get used to the extra work

bump

I recommend Texas Method but PPL
>Monday
Intensity Squat
Volume DL
Accessories
>Tuesday
Intensity Bench
Volume OHP
Accessories
>Wednesday
Intensity weighted chinups
Volume Rows
Accessories
Reverse the other 3 days
Keep accessories very minimal or zero,I recommend just facepulls and LTEs on push day, just some curls on pull day and above knee rack pulls (if DL intensity) or light front squats (if squat intensity) on leg day
Spacing the same 3 workouts over 6 days isn't going to harm his recovery

I never understand what "accessories" is. It's so vague in all these programs.

By that I'm going to assume that you understand that "intensity" means go for a new pr and "volume" means 5x5 @85%
So anyway, accessories is supposed to be vague, because it is of tertiary importance. Your workout is already completed by having done the main and secondary movement of the day, and you might as well shower and walk out at that point. The accessories are there for "imbalances" you think might occur, or some extra work that you think you can tolerate WITHOUT disrupting recovery for the next workout in 3 days time. If you want strict guidelines on how to approach accessories, just do the exercises I posted above, for 3 sets, reps anywhere between 8-15 and RPE 7. This means use whatever weight and stop 3 reps shy of failure. If you get less than 8, deload. If you get more than 15, increase weight.

Is shocking the cns a good thing or a bad one?

It's bad. It's the same as overtraining.

Basically, you don't need to program high rep or "bodybuilding" work. Just hit your weakspots or whatever.

does anyone have a specific ppl that they recommend

>working out 6 days in a row is overtraining

>overtraining
Whatever helps you sleep at night my dude

I mean, I guess you can do this:
>Push: 5x5 bench
>Pull: 5x5 row
>Legs: 3x5 deadlift
>Push: 5x5 press
>Pull: 5x5 pullups
>Legs: 5x5 squat
>Rest: 3x5 tendies

No worry about overtraining.

Bad, you'll just feel like you're burning out. PPL is great but it is a lot of volume. I say listen to your body and don't overthink it too much, if you need a rest day take it, if not stick to it. Don't be afraid to take a rest day after a push or pull day, some weeks you'll do five days, even four, some weeks you'll have the energy to do six. You can also remove a leg day (my personal experience is 2 legs day a week mean legs are constantly recovering and doing cardio on the side becomes a real chore) or do something like PPLxULx.

Fuck off. You're a fucking moron to think and say that, cunt.

OP, you'll be fine.

Was it really that mean to suggest a nine-day rotation with two-on, one-off?

For instance;

Push day the main compound lift is bench press and overhead/klokov press.

My accessories are tricep pushdowns or overheads, dumbbell flyes, incline dumbbell press, etc.

Pull day main lift is an oly snatch compound. Accessories are curls, lat pull downs, rows.

Legs day main is squat. Accs is leg press, extensions, hamstring curls or GHDs, etc.

Im thinking of doing KS98's PPL split (google it) seems pretty good, anyone else done it?

I see the tendies
>Disappointed no xev

Do Madcow after SL

PPL is the seat-of-your-pants man's workout routine generally, like some other people have said just do it until you feel like a rest day then give it a break

you generally don't need to work legs twice a week if you do cardio on top of it or on the weekends, i have a job that involves a lot of moving around so i usually forego a 2nd leg day

im doing this and it seems pretty good. working well considering a 16 year old made it

kid was jacked as fuck for 16 too

What do you guys think
AxAxAxA
>3x10 hanging leg raises
>2x7 Clean and Press
>2x7 Pendlay Rows
>3x7 squat
>3x3 Deficit deadlift
>3x60sec weighted dead hangs
>5x7 weighted hanging sit ups

>Going to transistion from SL. What PPL program does Veeky Forums recommend
Texas Method if you actually want gains

Stop posting

>strength training
Lol faggot

3x12 or dont bother exercising at all. Youll just stay skeleton.

Do Coolcicada's or Spiderman's routine.

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149807833