Dairy causes acne

>dairy causes acne

How am I supposed to gain weight AND get rid of my acne?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20692602
twitter.com/AnonBabble

eat real food

Go to the dermatologist

You don't have to eat ONLY dairy you know. You can eat other foods. Just have dairy in moderation, and if you notice problems, reduce your intake.

I'm having tons of butter on keto. No acne.

Steak and eggs and eggs and steak

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20692602

Omg if only there were a way to gain weight without drinking a gallon of milk a day :(

Silk soymilk.

raw milk from grassfed cows or human milk

>soymilk
leave and never return you dyel faggot pleb

>dairy causes acne
boy what? eating shitton of dairies and drinking milk every day and zero acne

Penub bubber

>be me
>17 yo
>more acne then my entire school combined
>go to a dermatologist
>try a shitton of different meds n shit
>nothing work
>doc put me on roaccutan
>says it's the strongest medicine against acne there is
>99% chans I will never ever get acne again after treatment
>1 year of pain later
>most are gone but still got acne
>"nice" I'm the 1%
>now, 22 yo
>still got acne but almost completely gone
>everyone says I look much better
>I can only think about that small amount of acne I sill got
>fucking hate myself because of that

This is a game you can't win. Fucking kill me already....

Nice meme, try not eating any diary and see for yourself that acne is still there.
Change your pillowcase and sheets regularly and don't shower with hot ass water. Or else antibiotics if you are a good goy.

BONE BROTH

VITAMIN C + GARLIC

CHANGE PILLOWCASE EVERY SINGLE NIGHT. USE A TOWEL. LEARN TO SLEEP ON YOUR BACK

Want to know how big the study groups are for this, but I can't find it.
t. phonefag

Look up Brian Turner.

n=36 dbrct

stop touching your face and wash it with at lest to times a day and don't touch your pillow or anything in general with your face.

now gtfo of my board!

just be yourself

Don't you think I have googled shit to try? I wash my face 2-4 times a day and change my pillowcase 1-2 times a week.

Come with some real help or shut the fuck off

>1-2 times a week
You should change it more. I started changing mine every other day and it made serious improvements to my skin. Still get zits occasionally but not nearly as often. Now I change the pillowcase every day out of habit just because I get grossed out thinking about leaving my face on gross shit all night

Will try, thanks.

I don't change my pillowcase at all , always sleep in the same dirty bed , clean is smooth as fuck .

I used to have HUGE acne problem , I tried everything conventional , really meticulous skin care , daily pillow case changing , no dairy.

Turns out the thing that changed everything was Keto

I cut back on carbs heavily and in 2 month it was gone , it wasn't even my goal when going ketogenic , then I got lazy and stopped changing my pillowcase , acne didn't come back ever even through i literally wallow my face in filth every night

Drink milk and dont drink milk

This keto helps alot notice its when i upp my carba too much i get acne. Changing pillow case etc is meme

>dairy causes acne
Non-white detected

only if you're a nigger

I used to think diet played a big role with my acne but I found that as soon as I started sunbathing for 30-40 mins w/o sunscreen a few times a week my acne dramatically improved.
If you're a pasty WoW player like me you should give it a try, I saw good improvements after 2 or 3 weeks.

>dairy causes acne
Cope

>dyel faggot pleb
Soy milk is objectively superior to drink for gains

enjoy your bitch tits

>Wash bedding every week
>Stop touching your fucking face
>Get a korean/jap skin routine, they don't fuck around
>FAST as in DON'T FUCKING EAT for a whole day, then start eating fruit & steamed veg the day after; continue for a week eating boiled eggs for extra protein/vits

The last step has literally exterminated my acne. It's so fucking easy it's ridiculous.

almond milk

>insult
>generic advice, ridiculous amount of work
>glorified exaggeration of results
>belittling other advice

"just do it"

Are you false flagging? Animal hormones are what will give you titties.

Accutane, before when I would drink lots of milk I would get lots of pimples, accutane killed off my pimples and the best part was I could drink all the milk I wanted and no more pimples.

Just dont go full american and take a retarded does, 10 or 20mg is sufficient to get rid of acne over 6 months although it should be cleared by about 2 or 3 months.

t. user who had acne for years and nothing fixed it except accutane

50g walnuts
50g oats
3 scoops of pea protein
3 table spoons of cocao powder

thats like 60g protein and 700 cal, no dairy. Drink that shit 5-6 times a day nigga, say hi to your skin gains for me

Tried the caveman regimen, nig?

Settle down bitchtits, men are talking.