My lower back has been hurting particularly on the right side lately

My lower back has been hurting particularly on the right side lately.

I can feel some shit(kind of like a lump) that I can sort of move around in my lower back on the right side.

What the FUCK is this???

its probably accumulated fat tissue / lipoma from sitting down for years and years.. i have the same and it runs in my family

not hurting me tho

rippletoes claims another one

sounds like nothing serious. If it were gallstones/kidneystones/appendicitis you wouldn't be able to feel some lump and it aint a tumour.

I have the same thing in my neck shoulder area. It shrinks and grows back. I hope that means it is not cancer and I can ignore it.

if it was lower left side, I would be worried. passing a kidney stone is EXTREMELY PAINFUL

Unless you're feeling horrific pain, it's most likely just a muscular issue. I got the same, rest + ice for a week and you should be good.

Should I still see a doctor? Really worried guys.

>random lump where lumps should not be
>Veeky Forums: it's probably nothing, let's get back to chadposting and tfw no gf threads

Health and Fitness everybody

Kek

health is not part of our description

technically it is a tumour senpai. It's "abnormal growth / accumulation" of tissue. It's a benign tumour.

I bet my daddys nuts that its a lipoma. I have 1 of the in my lower back (like 0.5mm x 0.5mm) and one in my neck (1cm x 1.cm - doubles in size if I have a flue). It's been there since I was 14 (now 23).

Went to the doctors for this and they took scans and everything - told me that I could get it removed but its not necessary. Dont want i t removed because it would leave a big scar on my neck.

Then again, if OP's "lump" triples in size by next week I would be very concerned.

gl OP

you most def should because allthough there is a 99% chance that its nothing serious, the doctor will give u peace of mind and u dont have to sweat it and become all hypochondric for it

>Doesn't have acne scarring so severe on the body that a scar from surgery would be an improvement

Dude it's been here for months and it just rly feels off. I'm in Canada though so not sure if I should go to hospital for asap tests or not

well that fact that its been there for months and u can move it with your finger indicates that its not dangerous - cancer tumor would have grown into the surrounding tissue and be rock hard...

moreover this is a very common spot to get these fat tissue growths because of sitting down too much

i bet your cum nuts that its nothing more than a lipoma, something that 30-40% people will experience in their life.

if you want direct relief go to a private doctor (radiologist etc) to get it scanned and ask for their opinion

There's no private doctors.

i find that hard to believe but ok

anyways get your ass to public health care then!

but dont sweat it man im sure its nothing serious.. like i said before its probably lipoma but it could also be a cyst or even an ingrown hair follicel!

gl you will be aight

this

you need a few sessions of massage to get it dissipated. Don't worry, while it is painful its not serious.

I don't have $500 to drop.

thats your problem then isn't it? I just told you what to do to cure it.

I have the same thing apparently, i never noticed it before. Prob just a coinkadic op