Elliot Hulse

What happened?

1. off anabolics
2. no pump
3. not flexing

and he still looks big. What's your point even?

Off the gear because he doesn't have the funds to do the type of stuff the major stars who depend on it need.
Is all "healthy" and "long life" now.
Is actually in the middle of a major midlife crisis.

went nuts then started breathing into them

I like eliot

still looks big if that was even the question otherwise he got into spirituality bullshit and kinda went mental

He is literally 5'7

he looks better

His wife was his grade school teacher and groomed him to be her lover. Now he is stuck with an ugly old wife, the only person he's ever been with.

Being 5'9 eventually leads to clinical insanity.

wait for real? thats pretty fucked up, I recon she would have to be at least a decade older than him but its probably more

Man, me and my dad used to love watching his youtube videos together.

>he still looks big
>5'9
>looking big
>ever
Top keku

>t. skinny lanklet

>ugly as fuck wife
>only ever fucked one pussy
>having a major midlife crisis
>5'9
>half nigger

He injured himself, I think it was one of his shoulders so he just does yoga now.

His entire youtube career is a majpr midlife crisis.

He breathed too deep into his balls.

His used to play freedom ball so he's probably down to one or two neurons at this point.

part of his crisis is actually because he only fucked his wife, girls seem to mire him and shit but he can't do shit to them, thats why he is going crazy, happened to me last year, then i broke up with gf, fucked about fifty 5/10s, got chlamydia and then came back to my senses

Nothing happened to him. He have always had this spiritual bullshit in his videos. The difference now is that he only does this spiritual bullshit.
Because he is weird as fuck. And he always were

No, they were high school sweet hearts. They are like the same age.

he needs to sack his ugly af wife and fuck some sluts.

Manlet detected

he's to lazy to lift so he goes the "im spiritual now and don't need that"-way

Breathing into stuff? Is this some kind of thing he does?

kek

his wife has like no tiddies at all, that means my nigger elliot has never grabbed some good ol´ ´
breasts....jesus he never had some big melons washing his dick and then splashing his lovejuice on his chin ( his, because traps)

he is weird

he seems like a cool guy

This guy was always crazy

all that hate on him and his wite are fucking retards.

he looks fine and so does his wife.

Eliot is a fine man and so is his woman. K

He must have been on some heavy cycles, this type of shit can ruin lives since you're messing with compounds you think you fully understand

'9
Omar is 177cm or 5'9.6" and has a good inch at least over Elliot

Post his wife

Hey it's not so bad. Eliot is half nig and she got that Irish jaw.

Compare their shoulder heights, not their trapezoid heights. Omar has at least two inches on him.

omar is wearing weightlifting shoes, while elli is barefoots

see

He let his success go to his head and started thinking he was some kind of holistic guru, started spouting bullshit, got btfo by Elgin, had a mental breakdown, and quit lifting and his channel. It's a shame because his "Yo Elliott" videos were god-tier.