So, Veeky Forums my wife died almost six months ago, since then...

So, Veeky Forums my wife died almost six months ago, since then, I pretty much stopped caring about myself and all that stuff.

I need to get back in form, I've gained eight kilos.

Any tip on how to re-educate myself? I started going to the gym again, already.

Problem is that my appetite is equivalent to the one of a small gorilla, and I have a terrible craving for sugar.

That's probably the luckiest thing to ever happen to you. Give the kids up for adoption and enjoy your second chance at life. :D

We dind't have kids, we were quite young.

I am just 23.

You came to the right place, op.

Just start going to gym every day.
It helps a lot.
You can pretty much eat whatever you want but you will have to work even harder to compensate for the calory surplus.

Lifting will make both ur body and ur mind feel better.
Lifting is good.

Damn user that's not nice. How old was she and what did she die of if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks for the feel bro.

Are you White?

It will take time.
If you want it, go for it and keep going

Was she actually your wife? Like, did she know she was? Because I've got experience in helping depressed white goys out of the legal conundrums they happen to find themselves in the current year.

One step at a time.

Sugar craving is a little abstinence and a little sweetener. Try truvia or steeping stevia leaves or something.

Start reading books.

>I have a terrible craving for sugar.
Fruit and fruity water niggah

Sorry OP.

I took 6 months off when my daughter was born.

Just go back in, pick a routine (I chose PPL), take 2 weeks of gym time to get reacclimated, then go for it.

My first two weeks I just did whatever. Just to get used to the weight again.

After 60 days I'd added 50 lbs to my deadlift PR.

Just go for it mate.

We married when we were 18, she was 22 when she died.
She had Sickle cell anemia, eventually, her muscles atrophied.
She was always laughing about how she was in a wheelchair and I was a fitfag, she used to say that at least she was training her arms everyday.

Kek, but yes, user, she was my wife and she knew that.
thank you mister Goldstein.

Stevia leaves?

I was never that much into reading, any recomendations, user?

>Sickle cell anemia
black

sorry for you loss my baboon loving bro. may your harambae rip in peace

but as for your post
is what i did after my mom died.

If you like sweet tea or coffee or something just add a few to a brew. Ground stevia leaves are way way cheaper and sweeter than store sweetener. Pretty much anything that requires sweetness and has a liquid component you can steep some leaves, filter and sweeten that way.

If you need crystal sugar for whatever reason then store stevia is better. You can't bake with either at all tho.

I prefer to just have a little sugar here and there tho. Anyway, google it. It's like 200 times sweeter than sugar, follow some simple suggestions/guides first to get an idea of how much to use.

Sickle cell is more prevalent all around the mediterranean and in East Asia, it's not really a black person problem.

>any recomendations, user?
Lots of them, fiction or non-fiction? I've been reading Mircea Eliade's History of Religious Ideas for the last few weeks and it's extremely informative and englightening to see how many of our so called "secular" moral/political paths (especially on the left, as the right doesn't suppress it's traditional/supernatural elements, historically) are just recapitulated cults that pop up in every late empire. Can't escape the archetypes apparently but you can chose to partake in different ones.

>all around the mediterranean
Sounds kind of like a black person problem

Both are fine, but this one about religion that you're reading seems really interesting.

that is sad

keep your head up

lift weights

sorry to hear that brother.
just hit the gym, read and travel

lift for her
i gussin your wife wouldnt want you to be miserble.