How do you keep your eating under control Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nC6FkP5JZVk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Eating clean and big. Veggies are low on calories and having protein keeps you satiated. Also drink enough water and fuck sugar and non whole grain products. Lean meat only as well. Ez pz diabeetus can't reach me.

Willpower and planning.
/thread

Iodine

Figure out your weakness and trick them. I am a weak willed fuck who loves red cherry flavored candy so I stopped being a fucking nigger and bought some cherries and cherry seltzer.

It's literally just chips and gravy.

Dont forget the cheese

>fries on the pic
>says chips

can britbongs just get with the times already

Oh yeah can't forget the cheese. Maybe some mayo to wash it down with too.

Realize that I will never look anything close to this unless I eat clean at the right calories.

Yeah it's clearly Ibn-al-Chips.

>eat clean at the right calories.
And have the blood of the arya, and sucked off your twin for protein all through high school no homo.

fill yourself up with stuff like brown rice

Those have been peeled by hand and fried mate they're chips not some imitation plastic crap.

Lentils/peas with most meals to keep sated longer.

I drink a lot of black coffe during the day, went im 175/80 i was 110 at one point

I thought that this was another fake tweet, but it's actually true. The absolute mad man. He can't keep getting away with it

>God help us

why are all theists fat and retarded

Is that like Chili cheese fries? But without the meat?

>atheism
>real
Nigga let me know when you've emptied your conception of history and nature of any morality agency, then you can talk to me about "atheism." Fucking progressive faggots pretending their morality isn't just copied straight out of the fucking Torah.

Only americunts say fries

Batman?

Theism served its purpose a long time ago. It's time to let go.

>trying to only eat 1000cal a day
>skip breakfast
>have something small for lunch
(usually a ham or turkey sandwich, just a couple slices of meet between bread)
>wait for dinner
>have small dinner
(what ever mother cooks because NEET who still lives at home)
>eat probably an 8th of what my family eats
(usually a couple slices of meet, and a spoon full of veggies)
>always end up hungry again as the night goes on so I end up drinking a glass of Milo

I get some serious cravings at times and it can be hard to resist. I've given in far to many times but I'll keep trying.

I think planning is the answer, willpower is just something people say to make themselves feel tough. If you properly plan your meals, then willpower really doesn't enter into the equation.

>1000 calories
>literally below 30g protein a day with the shit you eat

Fuck off my board

Why are you so upset. I just want to lose body fat.
At this stage building muscle isn't my main goal.

Whenever I have a craving I eat fruit. It's gotten to the point where like two thirds of all my food is either Bananas, Pineapples, Watermelon or Blackberries. I also have fruit smoothies for my protein powder, and I try to get two glasses of all natural orange juice in every day. I don't have a gf or fwb, but I'm sure if someone took a cumshot it'd taste like icing at this point.

Do you happen to be a small animal?

Building muscle is a great way to shed fat. Increases metabolism and fills out the loose skin from your rolls.

Not that guy but you should start lifting to minimise loose skin. And protein helps build muscle and makes you feel fuller for longer.

No, I'm an 'average' human.
5'7" tall 75kg fat skinny fat body (high body fat percentage)

I wasn't aware that building muscle increases metabolism.

Not too worried about loose skin to be honest. It's not like I'm a 400lb beast trying to lose it.

>I wasn't aware that building muscle increases metabolism

how is it humanly possible not to be aware of that

>5'7

Oh you do happens to be a small animal

haha

>he didn't read the sticky

Do a nice 80/15/5 split of brotein fat and carbohebes

That's most of life if you are strong enough to take on this journey

fuck, I'm a faggot.

>"hey guys fight in our wars and pay your taxes oy v-.. l mean deus vult haha!"
>this goes on for 2 millenias

Topkeke theists on suicide watch

I always remember this video now and think to myself how disgusting people are. Really motivates me to eat less and not be such a piece of shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=nC6FkP5JZVk

Just don't eat, even if you're hungry.

Chill out, dinner is only a few hours away, what's wrong with you?

>mfw when Americans call circular solid Johns "pl8s"

>At this stage building muscle isn't my main goal.

Why is this becoming more and more common on Veeky Forums recently? I'm sure every day a thread where losing muscle mass is the end goal

You're right but you can't /thread your own post fag

Why doesn't he get his fucking surgery already?

This dude is fucking gross. Can you imagine what that dudes room smells like? Disgusting.

>circular solid johns

Nigga, at 1000cal a day you should be eating mostly fats and proteins. Fuck off with the carbs until you need them. Instead of a sandwich, have the same meat but wrapped in romaine lettuce or something.

this is america.

>walking case study why socialized medicare will never work

More newbies that don't realise most of the weight they're losing is lean mass and not fat.

FEE FI FO FUM

PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE, THIN SCUM

I used myfitnesspal to track calories and make sure I was getting my macros and micros. Lost 35lbs But lately I've actually been getting laid a bunch and when I have sex my restraint when it comes to food goes right out the window. All the extra fats I'm eating boost my libido too so it's a selfsustaining cycle.

hey Veeky Forums quick question, I'm currently back to cutting atm and eating 1500 calories a day, I also do cardio everyday since I'm like 40 pounds overweight. Anyways, should I be getting most of my calories from protein/fats? Right now I'm eating more carbs than protein because I run everyday, but should my diet be the other way around?
pls no bully, I read the sticky but it didn't really answer my question

adderall cigarettes cocaine coffee

You should get your calculated amount of protein, then eat the remaining calories in carbs and/or fats. The fat needs to be above about 70g (preferably more) per day, which is about 600 calories. The remainder of your calories can be as much carbs as you or fat you want. You could do all fat, and go keto, although you sound a bit new to this, so maybe don't try that. Some low level (~50g or 200cal) of carbs per day should the lowest you go unless you're seeking ketosis

Someone with no willpower may plan their meals but either 1. Buy snacks and shit when they go grocery shopping or 2. find excuses to eat out. So willpower is definitely a factor.

poutine is god tier fuck y'all

Thanks for the info user!

>watery gravy

if you're going to eat shit at least do it right

Poverty

Don't eat after 7 p.m

Go to the gym 4 days a week for an hour each.

You're sorted

by learning to distinguish between actual hunger and eating because I "can". it is poor character and a waste of time to eat when you're not truly hungry. ever since I changed my habits I eat twice a day at most. many times only once.

Youre probably kicking your body into starvation mode and barely losing weight.

It's; fries, beef gravy, unmelted cheese curds

That's a fucking fantastic gif

smoking weed will never help

I wish this had cold on the cob, then it'd be perfect.

If you can find it in you to replace that fruit with veggies I think you'd see much better results. Fruits are good for you in controlled portions, but theyre still stacked to the ceiling with sugars. And whether the source is "natural" or not, your sugar intake should be conservative.

face 5/10

EIGHT POUNDS

American food is disgusting.

Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks ****ing pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook **** that was perviously in cans. you're a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking families poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking ***got.

>American

But you need willpower to:
>R&D a good plan,
>consistently shop for food that fits the plan, and
>shitpost about it on an Austrian milk reviewing forum.

I don't

8mg Ephedrine HCl with caffeine and I don't ever feel the sensation of being hungry anymore

Is this pasta? If not, you're definitely on to something I think.

green tea in ice cold water bottles

PAY
MY
HEALTH CARE

I just let my depression take over, that way I have no appetite. So, I just use my remaining will to go to the gym and force feed myself nothing but whey egg whites and dextrose.

That's a canadian dish you fat stack of diarrhea

poutine is canadian, you uncultured swine.

aware

I figured this was a fake tweet.

nope, real as fuck.

someone should send his tweet to his Dr.

Log everything you take in on myfitnesspal or equivalent, especially if you're prone to binging
This way you can figure out if you're lacking something like protein and water, make adjustments
Plan and prep meals days ahead of time, this way there's no excuse to reach for other shit
If you're lacking willpower, look to your goals, also look to your calorie deficit and nutrition, you shouldn't feel deprived while on a cut

I have an eating disorder so i have to force myself to eat

Is this the natty limit?

explain

which makes it attainable for most users here

Discipline

I used to try to willpower my way through it. It was a struggle to eat under 2000kcal/day. I just loved the ease of fast food.

Then I started taking ritalin daily. Now my appetite is so suppressed that I forget to eat. Just earlier tonight I was feeling very tired. I realized I'd had less than 1000 kcal when I needed about 1800. It's a bitch. But it's good for fat loss. Down 5lbs since I started taking that shit.

I'm 5'8 and 62kg, im at last month of my cut and this is how my 1000-1200 day looks like.

"Svježi sir" is cottage cheese. I don't really get hungry, but i do drink a lot of black coffee.

Orange juice and any juice is about one of the worst "healthy foods" you can have. It's all of the sugar from a fruit with none of the fiber. Might as well drink a soda and take a vitamin C pill. Also despite what the labels say that's not really orange juice. When it's preserved for storage to last through the winter it loses all of its flavor so even the "all natural never from concentrate 100% juice" is pumped full of flavors to make it taste like what you are told orange juice taste like.

intermittent fasting then eat everything at once
its like binging everyday but still in deficit

I don't eat much at all, just soda and water

Keto