What are your favorite ab excersises Veeky Forums?

What are your favorite ab excersises Veeky Forums?

Planking takes too long to do every set, and crunches hurt my back.

Sprinting

squats and oats

Standing cable crunch, pullovers and decline russian twists are p good.

Hanging leg raises
Cable woodcutters

Weighted hanging leg raises
Cable crunch

Kneeling cable crunches are fucking gangster.

I once got cramp in my abs while doing them though, so be careful.
It looked like something was trying to burst out of my stomach, and it hurt like fuck.

v-ups

most suggestions in the thread are great

Veeky Forums is good at telling you "x is utter shit, while y actually works"

That sounds more like a hernia, user.

I know right?
It wasn't though. It went away after a few minutes of not moving because abs support basically all human movement and it started cramping up again.

ab wheels are the best, and right nex to it come the hanging leg raises

where do you begin with ab wheels

Thanks anons, Ill give everything a try and see what works best for me

Ab wheel

Planks if I have extra time.

Weighted overhead decline crunches

Putting it in drive

Ab wheel and hanging leg raises

compound exercises like squatting and deadlifting with proper form will engage your core and planking do not take much, 90/120 secs for a couple of sets each time ain't nothing.
crunches are meme-tier (weighted/decline ones too), even cable/db/kettlebell woodchop is better, and that's saying something
the only alternative is a dragon flag, which you can honestly reach on a cut, progressively and with leg raises/negatives
pls don't fall for the ab wheels meme, that's soccer mom tier

> he doesn't do weighted overhead incline squat crunches
>making it
pick one

dragon flags are the most patrician

i've just started using one and the way you do it is sitting on your knees and rolling out until your face is really close to the ground.
another way is to do it standing up but it's incredibly hard to accomplish

Don't listen to this guy.
I fell or the compounds is enough for abs meme. Ever since I started using the ab wheel I feel much safer and stronger during squats and deads, and I can actually see my abs now.

I'm fond of figure 8s.

ask me how I can tell you're a dyel.

I said you were wrong so you decided to call me dyel because you have no argument.
I literally didn't have abs for almost two years and I got them once I started isolating them. I could also grind reps better. Go fuck yourself.

I dont like doing ab wheels because because I find it hard to vacuum my stomach during the movement so I feel they make my abs grow 'out', Anybody else have this problem?

lmao gud1m8

Y is shit but X works.

>I'm completely clueless in anything fit-related and I'll spew retarded advice based on my awfully ugly anedoctal background
you're a textbook case of dyel who didn't even dare to open the sticky or an NSCA manual or something, everything in your posts screams "I'm clueless"
you better tone for summer and roll away on your ab wheels rather than resorting to insults people calling you out just to validate your poor training choices, pal
>almost two years
Jesus.

You're not even arguing, you're just using more words to say "you're wrong". I got stronger and better looking by starting to isolate by abs. Are you telling me I didn't?
And how is training abs at the end of my workout "poor training choices"? What the fuck are you even talking about? Let me guess; I "wouldn't even understand"?

post your body faggot

did you even read or did you simply go full retard to worship your memewheel?

>full retard to worship your memewheel?
If you wanna dress it up in funny words then sure. It made me stronger and better looking. Why wouldn't I vouch for it?

Windshield wipers

front squat

I like to hang my lower body (hips and below) off the end of the bench and do leg raises from close to the ground to the other end of the bench.

I like Russian twists

How do you do them?

I've seen different variations of them, and wondered which are the prefered ones.

>planking
worthless, not an actual excercise
>crunches hurt my back
get strong abs by doing ab machines in the gym, then it'll get better. Also look up tips and proper form on YouTube, you can fix it.