In the U.S. population, about 14.5 percent of all men are six feet or over

>In the U.S. population, about 14.5 percent of all men are six feet or over.
>Among CEOs of Fortune 500 companies, that number is 58 percent.
>Even more strikingly, in the general American population, 3.9 percent of adult men are 6'2" or taller. Among the CEO sample, 30 percent were 6'2" or taller.
gladwell.com/blink/why-do-we-love-tall-men/

If you're a manlet, why haven't you killed yourself You're never going to amount to anything, you know.

It's not the height. It's being white and having northern european genetics which grant you success or you inherit it.

Who 6'3 master race here?

Tfw my height isn't even listed

>6'1
>Probably could've made it if I wasn't a hungry skellington through all my puberty

>Tfw, Norwegian masterrace with 6'+ average height.

>im master race
>he's not a CEO of a Fortune 500 company
coming from a 6 foot guy, thats 6 foot flat

Whoa 6'7'' ? Im jelly.

>tfw 5'10

Just cuck my shit up

not necessarily...
>tfw 6'3 northern european but still virgin
>at least doing well in a major that will likely earn me a lot of money

here's why. business, like dating, is almost entirely about how you present yourself. if you appear as successful, competent, and intelligent you're significantly more likely to get the deal, job, promotion, etc. and it's a fucking fact that, right or wrong, people perceive taller, more broad shouldered men as more innately qualified to lead. we're not in the plains or caves anymore, so the size of the man in charge doesn't necessarily matter, but humans innately feel safer with a physically imposing leader. it's the same reason why CEOs and stock market brokers have higher than normal testosterone levels. people with high test will, generally, be more assertive, louder, and confident and therefor more likely to push to the front and step over as many people as possible.
when a crowd is roaring, only the loudest stand out. and when overlooking subordinates to chose a replacement, the biggest motherfucker there will be looked at first. will he get the job? not necessarily, but if i had to guess a 6'4'' man with the exact same name, qualifications, and experience as a 5'8'' man will get the job/promotion over that shorter guy 7 times out of 10 at a minimum, likely closer to 8 or 9 out of 10.
>that's another reason why corporate espionage is a big thing. you can't change what school you graduated from or how tall you are, but you sure as fuck can ruin someone else's reputation

Would you want to live in a world where 85.5% of people had killed themselves?

since it seems like Veeky Forums is 90% people over 6'8" its also a world with a LOT of 4channers. I'd rather be dead to be honest.

85.5% of men. It would be fantastic.

And at the same time not all that different. :^)

Would solve a lot of the world's problems tbqh

6'3

still a virgin

its all a hoax

you still wouldnt get laid

Cuck genetics? How does that help anyone?

dubs confirms

6'2 3/4 do I count?

You just have a shit personality

I'm 4'9 and I beat up a 6'5 dude. Checkmate lanklets

>wealthy families that can afford to have their kids grow up healthy, well fed, and have good sleep, also have their kids more likely to succeed
Well shit I'm surprised
What next, these same kids usually play sports and have lots of friends?

5'8" master race

CEOs were probably born into wealth or privilege and had connections to get into Harvard and score amazing internships from their dads.

Thus they had the best access to resources during their childhood development - nutrition, sleep, low stress, leisure time for sports, etc.

Well memed

how do you inherit a CEO position fucko?

I'm 5'8 and part of a tier 2 unit in the US military. That means I get paid to shoot guns, blow shit up, jump out of planes, scuba dive, and use a government charge card to buy cool 'mission essential' equipment.

I credit my manlet rage and overwhelming feelings of insecurity for pushing me through the selection process where many taller, more impressive male specimens voluntarily quit.

Guess I'll just be part of the 48% of sub-6 ft CEOs. Checkmate.

Consider yourself lucky if you're 6'8"+ and you're not overly tall at 7'9"+.
Even if you're 6'7" you're still lucky to get that far.

t. successful 6'8" Aryan with a girlfriend and a past of innumerable exes

I have a friend who is 5'4.
He gets more pussy than anyone i've ever met.

>he's a manlet you retard

also go away fucking Slenderman McChildfuck

or atleast post pics
>of gf

You 0321?

0317 here. 90% of elite servicemembers are 6 feet and below, other milfags will confirm this. 5'8-6'0 is ideal for physical performance. Personally I'm 6 ft 200 lbs.

seals?

You said yourself you're ugly and androgynous

how did you get to the point where you started talking to yourself like that?

When did I say I am ugly?

But yeah, I am androgynous but that is why girls like me; because of my androgynous features.

>tfw was 5'6" at age 18

>tfw was 5'8" when measured yesterday by doctor in random check at age 22

You guys think I'm gonna make it to King of Manlets?

Never thought I'd get this far was always projected to become a 5'4 turbomanlet

>6'3" masterrace

you wish... how is the weather down there?

6'4" godrace reporting in

6'8" master race reporting in.

I'm 6'3 and before you cucks started posting about height I didn't care.

When did you start lifting?
I have been gimping my gains by not eating enough, and I probably wasn't getting good enough nutrition as a teenager.

My lard ass little brother is 6'2 and I'm 5'8 former turbo-skeleton.

>tfw 60m master race

Started lifting at 21, last few months I've been eating shit load, drinking a lot of water and sleeping a lot + vitamin and mineral supplements.

I did this because I wanted to increase my lifting stats.

I got a feeling that I had grown but thought it was just placebo but I gained two inches since 18, so shit is awesome.

If I make it one more inch I get into -1 SD percentile instead of - 2 SD percentile for my population

I'm 4'7 and I beat up a 6'8 dude. Checkmate lanklets

First time I've seen the accurate version of this pic desu

I lovehow this fucker comes every height thread to mention his height.
Wow mr. Tallguy who has had girlfriends past and present, you are so special and unique!
Will you grant my wish if i stroke your tallguy cock 3 times? You are probably jist a 16yr old manlet tripfag, now fuck off namefag.

No one likes you faggot. Kys.

>tfw giraffe tier

Was it that swift s fagface guy? Doesn't count because he is a pussy.

This website is toxic. I am ashamed to be on here.

i'm 6'4" and i destroyed smurfville a short time ago. checkmate smurffags

>only 6'2"
one more inch and I would've made it

back to r/r/r//reddit

Just remember, Ghengis Khan was 5'7, and fucked a different woman everyday for decades.

Your dad being the CEO...

6'3">6'2">6'4">6'5">6'1">6'-5'10">6'6"+>5'9" and under

prove me wrong

protip: you can't