How to deal with a gym bully?

So I go to LA fitness for the sole purpose it is walking distance from my work. I've trained there for about 2 years now. Roughly 3 months ago I was doing squats in the squat rack and made eye contact with this guy. Didnt think anything of it, until he is right in front of me while I am finishing my set. Mind you I still have the bar on my back and he asks loudly "If I have a fucking problem". I say "Ughh no" He then asks what the fuck am I looking at then. I just laughed and said "What" he continued to get in my face, and I got upset and told him to fuck off and get out of my face. Quickly a employee of the gym stops the confrontation and thats the end of it. People at the gym were like wtf is that guys problem yada yada. One of his buddies later on comes up to me and sort of apologies for how his friend acted and said he has issues and that he is 16. Mind you he is about 5'8 and thick. Like probably around 225 pound a lot of muscle. I honestly thought he was around my age or maybe a few years younger. So I just told his friend dont worry about it, its not a big deal. Well today I went to the gym and he was there with his chronies. I noticed him staring at me multiple times, but just ignored him. On my way out of the locker room, he happened to pass by with his chronies, obviously was staring me down, I just smiled and as I passed by he says "bitch" and does one of those pro wrestling "Wooo's" Honestly I hate to say it, but he drives me nuts, in my younger days I would of done something, however I have a great job and a lot of other reasons why I dont smash his face with a brick. Any advice on how I should handle this punk?

Are you able to kick his ass? If yes next tine he start shit answer him. The moment he phiscal charging you you have all the right to defend yourself.
However if not just report his action to the manager and get him ban.

Eat his ass

put shit in his shoes

Complain to the management about how he's intimidating you.

What's this bullshit acronym?

There are tons of not physically ugly non-loner bullies.

Just submit to him already and give us a saucy greentext story.
Also,

What the shit? I've had people stare me down in the gym before but that's a whole new level. It would feel great to knock the fucker out, but probably not worth the guilt and possible legal repercussions.

Suck his dick and don't say "no homo", so that way he'll be gay.
ez win

> find him in the parking lot
> corner and suddenly pin him against a car
> get out your gun and put it right in his throat
> trace it down his body until it's pressed into his balls
> pull his pants down
> suck his dick while he cries and watches
> tickle his balls while he cums
> swallow
> turn around and walk away
> act like nothing ever happened

>Why don't you come over here and see how big I really am

Fag

If he's being a shitty teenager just ignore him for a while and he'll get bored and do something else eventually.

>hey dude what's the deal
>youre acting like you wanna fight me
>I just wanna lift weights
>Can we just ignore each other?

if he still insists he wants to fight you gotta wait for him to swing first and have witnesses because the legal repercussions for beating up a 16 year old aren't in your favor

OP are you black?
is the young fellow black?

The color of his skin or mine have 0 relevance to the story at all.

I'm not going to even entertain that with a response.

so the answer is yes to both

Take the racist bullshit back to /pol/, like, right fucking now.

>Any advice on how I should handle this punk?
the original reddit post called the guy a jobber not a punk

Perhaps it has no relevance.

Perhaps it has all the relevance in the world.

Really makes you think.

Also, if it's bothering you enough, you'll just have to confront them and tell them to put up or shut up, otherwise you'll be the first one to punch a 16 year old and that doesn't make for a nice spectacle

Go back to redit, fag. Of course it matters. One of you is a shitskin.

You really shouldn't hurt him. I broke my friend's dad's nose when I was seventeen and the police were asking ME if I wanted to press charges. He's in the hospital with a shattered nose and they're getting onto him about picking a fight with a kid. You don't want to be in that situation, but it would be fun to scare him or make him look dumb in front of his buddies.

Stop replying to this shitty copy pasta

>Yearning attention

Sorry sweetie, this isn't the way the world wide web works

>Not listening to music in the gym so no one even bothers to try to get your attention
>Making eye contact with other men in the gym like an insecure faggot instead of keeping busy working out
>publicly humiliated by a teenage wannabe alpha manlet
>So socially inept you need to ask Veeky Forums how to deal with a 'bully'
You deserve every bit of this you low test. Just accept your new title: "16 year old's bitch"

niggers gonna niggers.

yep

TRIGGERED

It's a good summerdyel filter.

Yep, he's definitely a nog.

Just wink and make some kissing noises with your mouth at him.

>that pic
>smug
baka

I've been lifting for over two years and I don't think I've never randomly made eye contact with a guy in the gym unless I was talking to him.

>Any advice on how I should handle this punk?
Just ignore the prick, he is likely on steroid anf therefore experiencing roid rage, also he is 16 so he is likely an angry teen.

Just ignore the cunt, if he continues press a formal complaint to the gym administration, they sure as hell don't want people like that on their gym scaring away other gym members to other gyms.

If he ever tries to hit you, let him and then brutally wreck him in righteous self-defense, then press assault charges at the police department to send the cunt to juvie.

he's probably on gear, or even worse ... creatine. just tell him "don't do drugs. i don't want to talk with you." if he keeps harassing you, just keep telling him "don't do drugs. i don't want to talk with you." if he distracts you so much that you're talking to him more than you're working out, also tell him "i have a workout to continue."

Holy fuck how new are people this is a pasta.

Haha, these responses. Alright, so I used to be sixteen once. I still am, but I used to be, too. Here's what you do!

Find out what his name is. This kid is a troll, plain and simple. He wants a reaction from you. A specific reaction. Don't give it to him, whatever you do.

Listen in on his conversations. Learn his name. Use itallof the time. Stuff like "Hi Chad! How's math class?" and "How are you today, Chad?" etc, etc. Calling him by his name will strip him of whatever badass charm he thinks he has. Better still, it will probably enrage him. Do this in public as often as possible. On the floor of your gym. Somewhere where people will notice. Always be nice. Always be respectful. Keep the sarcasm and anger from your voice and your actions.

Either this will disarm him to the point that he gives up, or he'll do something really fucking stupid, like throw a fist at you. If he throws a fist at you, let it hit you. Just once, where people can see you. Back away from him. Ask him, "Chad, what the fuck? I only want the best for you, man."

Seriously it'll he hilarious. Point is you're an adult. He's a meathead kid. He thinks he can work that to his advantage. Thing is, so can you. Condescension will get you a long way under his skin, and as an adult that can no longer settle differences with his fists, this will get you a way to take the top of the hill, so to speak.

Better yet, just call him Chad. Literally. If he corrects you, say "Oh, sorry Chad. I'll make sure to call you Chad from now on."

I'm cracking up just offering these suggestions. Hahaha

>this is a pasta
HIS PALMS ARE SWEATY
HE KEEPS ON FORGETTING
HE KEEPS ON FORGETTING
HE KEEPS ON FORGETTING
HE KEEPS ON FORGETTING
MOM'S SPAGHETTI
>NEVER FORGHETTI

This is easily the best, requires some serious balls though!

Also, 16 year olds who paraphrase Mitch Hedberg are the right kind of 16 year olds.

that's some beta-male shit. OP just whip out your penis, ejaculate on him, then yell "ALPHA AS FUCK" as you roll around in your own piss in the squat rack

Ask him if he's at the gym to workout.

This is the only acceptable answer. I think Undertaker would do the trick also

That's ok. Based on overwhelming statistics we'll asssume he's a darkie

Bix nood

Idk, OP. You can always an hero

>not reporting him to management for harrassing you
>not telling them he's sexually harrassing you and trying to be gay
>not making up shit about him and getting him kicked out
NEVER GONNA MAKE IT

Why do I feel like this would work and totally fuck with his mind?

Like, omg, like, you fucking nigger, like

>people giving (you)s to this weak bait
>people not recognizing an old story
>/pol/ cross posting scum rising to the race bait
I'm disappointed in all of you

Well, according to the census they DO make up 13% of the population and according do the DOJ they commit HALF of the murders.

I'd say it's pretty relevant.

Someone just discovered steroids :D

Headbutt to the face next time he gets in front of you

STOP TRIGGERING ME IN MY SAFE SPACE WAHHHHHHHHH

>not quoting the pianoman to bullies
>"You have a fucking problem?"
>"Whatever it takes."
>"Fucking excuse me?"
>"4 scoops, c'mon."

It's hilarious that the guy who came up with this would just had to call him "Chad".

reporting his behaviour to management desu
you're the long time membership payer, they're gonna take you over him.

Nigger confirmed

>6'3
>210
>nobody confronts or bullies me
>cant get into a fight
>desperately want to

This, also quote the tat
>You got a problem?
>One day you may.
>Little bitch, fuck you.
>One day you may.
>I'm gonna fucking kill you.
>One day you may.

This is the actual answer. Get to know the gym staff if you don't already. Tell the nicest person with the highest title the whole story. Tell him you love the gym, but this guy seems to be causing problems for other people, and now he's focusing on you. When you describe the guy, see if the manager knows who you're talking about. Let him know you're just going to ignore him as best you can, but you don't want the guy coming up to you either. Then ask him to just keep an eye out for when you're both at the gym. Then go about your life.

>"bitch"
>>"short"

You would have rustled his jimmies more than you can imagine. He's obviously got a Napoleon complex.

N I G G E R
I
G
G
E
R

kek
>go to /pol/ right now! you wouldn't want to see my angry face >:(

He didn't beat the shit out of kid. Who knows maybe that kid had some teen angst or whatever. user was just minding his own business like shit dude.

We're not all like you faggot. Looking for fights to make up for our small dicks.

act your age

Not all of us are faggots like you, go back to redit

>I wasn't calling people a nigger online before Veeky Forums, let alone /pol/, even existed