Real Talk

Real Talk.
I'm a faggot and I like to get fucked in the ass.
I like leg day.
I do not want to be buff; buff is fun to suck the dick of but I'd feel horrible being it.
I have no idea what to do for fitness except for leg day shit.
All the resources for exercises are for becoming V figure, top heavy body builder.
But I was born with girly hips and I love my big ass
and so do all the boys when they smash their fat cocks into it.
So I would rather be pear or hourglass shape.

I have no resources for this.
I need to do some lifting to be functional, because while my lower body is awesome, my upper body is in pain cause it doesn't get much attention.

So what do I do to make sure I'm fit all over while keeping my submissive fuckslut frame?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vn3mxtClNAA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Veeky Forums is obsessed with fullbody routines and will mislead you.

Just do squat and hip thrusts as your main lift
Rdl/sldl and pendulum quadruped kickbacks as accessories

Do random glute isolations like cable leg kickbacks and random meme exercises

Novice glutes can be overloaded 3x a week, and trained 5-7x
Intermediate can be overloaded 2x a week and trained 4-6x

Dr. Bret contreras has tons of legit scientific info

Also stomach vacuums if you want a thinner waist to accentuate your wider hips.

Also if you take test blockers or estrogen or both it will prevent musculature

I mean... you're basically worrying about the same shit that beginner lifters worry about. Getting "too buff" and all that. It takes a long time to get shredded, and if you ever get to a point where you feel like you /are/ getting too muscular, its easy to just stop working out and get back to a place that you like more.

Since you are a dude though, you're probably going to get to a point where you need to decide whether you want functional strength or the twink look. Especially at low BF%, your muscle will start to show at a point, and you'll need to decide which is more important to you.

You can probably make up for gaining some muscle by taking good care of your skin and all the other shit that trappy twinks do. Im a straight(ish) dude so I cant help you there, but there are infographs and shit floating around about that sort of thing.

For some people, any increase in upper body musculature is too much.

Not everyone will develop body dysmorphia before they finish ss and think noob gains is still mega-DYEL

You can't do 6 months of linear progression without making sognificant gains (unless a grill)

Here you go faggot

Garbage routine, especially for a novice

Also literally why front squats?!? Other than that the exercise selection is ok, but the VIF is turrible.

This was clearly written by a DYEL who glanced at ppst

Post pics of hips and ass please no homo

Oh for sure. Don't get me wrong, muscle will show very quickly, as I said, but I was under the impression that OP just didnt want to get "Buff", which to me is more than beginner gains. If OP is worried about even that... there's not a whole lot that can be done. He could raise his BF a bit to hide it, but if wants to stay super slim that won't work.

Like I said, I think he's gonna have to decide between functional strength and keeping his trappy looks, because they're certainly mutually exclusive at a certain point.

Women do front squats. Obvisouly is a great exercise for thots and therefore good for faggots

leave, Veeky Forums does not accept queers

>minimizes glute activation in favor of quads

Tbh if op is going for a feminine look, glutes should be the focus.

Lowbar back squats are enough for quads/leg thiccness and will give more glute gains

>But I was born with girly hips and I love my big ass
pics?

what's your current routine? what kind of upper body pain?

H-how new are you?
Do you know where you are?
Literally more gays here than /lgbt/

let's see those hips faggot

>pics?

Fucking deliver, OP.

hmmmm....

This isn't a good enough angle, going to need another.

Pretty nice, just needs a timestamp and it'd be perfect.

Hhnnngggg
This.

Sharpie in pooper

>ywn bury your tongue into this bootyhole
Brb kms

wew

Laddy

Thanks for the advice guys
I feel I have a better direction.
Also i'd never even heard bout stomach vacuums.

>pain
My neck and back get super tight. And they're definitely weak.
My joints also start to hurt sometimes.
I can lift heavy stuff because of my legs but my arms tire out pretty damn quick.

This board is slowly turning to shit

I mean, its all racebaiting, mfw no gf, tinder threads

Is it to much to ask to keep it about fitness?

And no, asking a not fit related question like "how can white bois compete" and then adding "to keep it fit related...." is just pathetic

Seriously, go somewhere else, anywhere

/b
/pol
/r9k

Just don't bring your shit here

TL:DR

>NOT FIT RELATED NOW FUCK OFF

Did you even read all of the OP

I stop reading at "I like to get fucked in the ass".

Don't need that info. It's a baiting thread to show how gay you are. Take that shit to /lgbt

>op asks for advice on how to maintain a girlish figure but still have a functional upper body
>not Veeky Forums related
i thunk you need to go back to r/fitness

idiot

Faggot

>Veeky Forums does not accept queers
Shoo shoo newfag

Did you see that? Did you see how I baited you just now? How I worded my post just right, just to squeeze a response from vulnerable newfaggots like yourself. And you did. You didn't even see it coming. You simply gobbled it up without a second though. I worded it so subtly, so precisely, that you didn't even notice. And now here you are, giving ME a free b8 response. ME. Not you. ME. I got that free (you). I earned it. You simply lack the intellect that it requires to pick up the subtle nuances of bait posting. It's okay, we were all new at one point. It's a tricky business, b8 posting. But still, even considering the fact that you are a newfag (and you are), you SHOULD have picked up on that. I mean, wasn't it so obvious? Of course nobody would ACTUALLY question the homosexuality of Veeky Forums. It was merely an act, if you will, played oh so perfectly on my part.

If you read above your posts, you'll notice this WAS a good thread.

And now it's fucked, go cry your girly eyes out faggot.

i know who you are

Nothing good about it, only "nohomo" "pics please" etc. Literally the first ten posts above him were faggots asking for pictures

wanker

SO WHAT

>finally got ass pic

this is what Veeky Forums is for. If you don't appreciate a good boyhole then you have no business in a weight room or even thinking for a second you're alpha. Fucking other men is for real men, fucking women is for cookie cutter niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vn3mxtClNAA

Squats, hip thrusts, bridges.

Dude, he's bragging about the hips we gotta see them. Come on

While this post may not be appropriate for this thread, user has a point.

Case in point: Only one person asked for a timestamp in the butt pic