Is Prison the best Gym?

Is it worth it to go to prison?

Would sacrificing a year of your life be worth the gains?

Pros:

Free food
Free Weights
Nothing else to do so good motivation

Cons:

Convicts
Lack of personal space
Lose social life outside of prison

So is it worth it? And what's the best crime to do the time?

i have all three of the pros without being in prison but i would like to have a bunch of massive murderers and thiefs yelling that energy would be intense

Why not join military instead? Same pros and cons if we're being honest, but it betters instead of worsens your job prospects when you "get out"

food sucks in taste and nutrition and most prisons are removing equipment because of weapons.

Just become a neet. Your bedroom will be your prison :^)

>pros: boipussy is cheap and abundant

prisons dont actually have gyms, thats only in movies

The food is reprocessed Mexican food diarrhea that some government guy was bribed to call food.
Many prisons don't have gyms or, at best your gym time is severely limited
If you'd talk to former inmates you'd know that having nothing to do is super depressing and saps most motivation.

And your chances of making it once you're out are bad.
However, going to prison to get Veeky Forums is legit, most former cons I've known say that reading alot is almost a universal trait among cons.

This

All you can do there is bodyweight exercise

Wouldn't you be exhausted from doing military things and be too tired for the gym?

If they don't have gyms how do they get fit? Just a bunch of push-ups, sit ups and squats?

The free food is shit, you know that right. Most prison yards have outdoor workout areas so if the weather is shitty you have to work out in shitty weather. If the weather is that bad they'll close the yard and there goes your day of lifting. You only have so much time to be out there as well. If you have you get put in the "hole" for 30 days there goes your workout. OP you're retarded

This is incorrect

They break you down in basic but when you get assigned to your post you'll have plenty of time for gym and getting a gym buddy is easy.

You'll have to do cardio alot however.

I was in Attica on a tour. They have weights in the yard, the plates are welded to the bars and they just have different weight bars because the inmates would use them as weapons.

Fair enough. But that's still a 4 year commitment isn't it?

4 years of bullshit that gets you a gi bill housing/free college plus it looks good on a résumé.

If you have nothing going for you or few real opportunities then I'd recommend talking to a recruiter and to check out the enlistment general on /k/

>If they don't have gyms how do they get fit? Just a bunch of push-ups, sit ups and squats?

Nigger genetics

According to a buddy who just got out and spent 7yrs in there the only people who can actually gain are the ones with a shitton of money in the commissary. The regular meals give 1400 calories and is mostly pasta. And have fun being a roofer the rest of your life if you get a felony.

Also this, I have only been to jail but everybody read all the time. It is horrifically boring. Also, being cooped up in a pod is enough to drive you insane. You don't fully appreciate the ability to even walk around a walmart until you cannot.

>free food
Great food if you're deathly afraid of protein
>Free Weights
Or, depend on what state/country you're in and what level of security, literally no access to weights.
>Nothing else to do so good motivation
During particular hours, before and after which you have literally nothing else do to.
Baka-sama.

>willing to commit to prison for a year
>not willing to commit to a job with a salary for 4
I mean, I guess you may as well go to jail and get it over with, you're gonna end up there sometime anyways.

>free protein

pros
>Free sparring practice
>Learn how to into violence
>Stop being faggot
>gains for days
>plenty of ass if your gay
Get out and be a boss
Cons
>Say goodbye to employability
>Always branded as criminal
>Few will ever trust you again
Sauce: Family contains multiple felons
Have fun in niggger school m80

Do you even watch big herc?

What does Baka-Sama mean?

most senior and respected of baka's

I thought baka meant retard though?

Former sapper here. Yes and no.
Lots of field time for combat corps, expect to lose lots of weight and have shit sleep and nutrition anywhere between 2 weeks to 3 months at a time. When you're not out field there's PT in the morning but it's not too difficult, usually a long run or some circuit training.

Admin jobs have it the best, most shredded guys in base.

Oh, it most certainly does.

>Free Weights

Most prisons don't have weights.

Also, gay rape is near universal.

Isn't that where Kali Muscle got big?

Best motivation to get big is being surrounded by a bunch of violent criminals 24/7

I've known a few people who were skinnyfat, then joined up and became fit. You won't get bodybuilder big but you'll have a nice fit body if you want one