What do you put on your chicken or rice so it gives it flavor? For example teriyaki sauce or something else?

What do you put on your chicken or rice so it gives it flavor? For example teriyaki sauce or something else?

blackened seasoning on my chicken, or various marinades. usually hot sauce, green chile sauce, or salsa on my rice

Classic and easy some olive oil and balsalmic with some pepper leave marinating overnight

Oregano and thyme plus salt and pepper

those are my two go tos

egg, sunny side up, runny yolk into the rice

any variety of seasoning on chicken

nandos garlic marinade
didn't realise it was a marinade until I looked at the bottle halfway through it, but it's nice all the same

says 15kcal per serving, 20 servings per bottle, but I've used it way more than that

Garlic salt for chicken and nothing for rice.

Bulldog sauce on everything I don't give a FUCK
Furikake in rice sometimes, not always
Or make tamagokake because it's good as fuck

I NEED 400 CALORIES MORE FOR MY DAILY GOAL AND IM ALMOST GOING TO SLEEP WHAT DO?

salt shit

oil and salt is shit

holy water rentention

I don't understand this garbage but I bet there's salt there too

//

Veeky Forums really isn't fit, is it?

I'm salty and so is my food
Not bothered by that

Peanut butter right off the spoon.

Siriacha

I make chicken sandwiches with protein-dense bread and then completely smother them in mustard, which has no nutritional value. Fucking delicious. I love mustard.

this.

also I put hot sauce on everything.

This with some milk

OUT OF PEANUT BUTTER. QUICK ANSWER PLEASE

Only bodybuilders care about water retention. Not like you can call them fit.

Salt is only bad for you in large quantities, retard. It's literally impossible to have too much salt on a cut unless you decided to pour the whole shaker on your meal.

sounds like you are...salty

I prefer bulgur and quinoa, those I will either cook in a broth or just add the juices from prepping chicken

As for the chicken, I like to switch it up between different combos of the following
Wet stuff: Brown mustard, spicy bbq sauce, buffalo sauce, cayenne sauce, balsamic vinegar, lime
Dry stuff: cumin, paprika, thyme, parsley, black pepper, coriander, onion powder, garlic powder

>fucking love hot sauce on every meal
>find out about pic related
>like the meme loving fuck I am order a six pack of the stuff
>crack open a bottle and pour a line into some homemade burritos I whipped up
>it's the sweetest, mildest, most godawful disgrace of a "hot" sauce I've ever had

I'll definitely keep the bottles but damn, what a disappointment.

You're an alright guy, user.

It's another episode of user who has been lifting for six months and thinks he has to diet harder than a professional bodybuilder in order to get gains

Taco seasoning
Random Chinese Garlic sauce
Steak Seasoning.

Rice, Mixed veggies. Done with dinner.

>Troll your mouth!
I'm not sure what you were expecting

For warming in oven I pour sweet chili sauce onn it and chuck it in.

For warming in pan I put it in yoghurt with whatever spice I want thrown in there for a little while before I warm it.