Why are girl routines so much easier? I saw this in a thread

Why are girl routines so much easier? I saw this in a thread

> bulgarian split squats : 3x8
> ohp : 3x8
> chin ups or pull downs : 3x8
> good mornings or romanian deadlifts : 4x12
> hip thrusts or kick backs : 4x12
> calf raises : 4x12

and I have to PPL 6x a week to not even look half as good as some bitch who does some random exercises

>Why are girl routines so much easier?
Because the ideal female physique is skinny with a nice ass and big tits. Literally all they have to do is "tone" their legs with exercises and eat at a deficit. Whilst the ideal male physique is muscular and lean, which takes rigorous amounts of lifting and dieting to achieve.

They arent easier, you can pick and choose to make any side look retarded.
The only difference between fimale and males is that they should work with higher reps, as they cant recruit as many muscle fibers and should focus more on the lower body than upper.

Also, you can get the same results with a full body workout 3 times a week as you do with a PPL done 6 times a week. IF you dont want to lift 6 days a week then change.

Stop being a faggot.

>bohoo ewevything is so haaaard
Just get on hormones since you appear to already be a woman by mind

Why are you focusing on everyone else's routine?

What is this garbage

It's a thicc girl full body routine.

Nah only works for women with great genetics.

Also women lift less weight (for the most part) so its easier in that aspect as well.

You have to look at it from a relative standpoint. Women are weaker, so lighter weights will already be heavy for them.

That routine is shit

It's shit

Well girls don't need to do balanced routines to look good

Post yout monster clitty

please don't troll

What routine did you start on? My gf just started lifting and I just told her to do SL because it's simple

That could actually be a really tough workout if you load it adequately.

BSS fucking suck if they're heavy.
OHP is legit.
Chin ups are tough, weighted is even harder.
Romanian deadlifts are a motherfucker.
Barbell hip thrusts are awesome.
Calf raises are kinda shit but eh, fuck it, do em.

Also, those rep ranges at heavy loads are absurdly tough.

Although, if you're like most girls and doing them with meme levels of >toning weight it's shit.

Male here who has also just sarted and who is shit at figuring out routines

For how long should i follow SL before changing things up or adding in accessories?

>women doing ohp

doubt.jpg

Add accessories immediately. Do it for 6 months at most.

Any recommendations?

>come to thread
>all these abbreviations
>don't know what any of them mean

Yes they do

This really reads like reddit, both in format and idiocy

Do it untill linear progression is impossible. Add accessories whenever

Would i be able to add barbell curves as part of the linear progression (on deadlift and ohp days) and keep upping the weight alongside other exercises, or would that be too much?

I am completely clueless, its why i'm doing SL to start with.

But thinking about accessories i'd like to add dips and barbell curls.

??? Girls just need to be thin and have boobs and a butt

Kys pleb

Read SS (Starting Strength, the book), it will give you the tools to answer these questions. In any case you should up the weight whenever you can on accessories

They are because think it may harm or give unwanted results, when in fact women need to work more because they have less muscles and gain less.

Should grills be training any differently than men? My gf seems to think so and says she's read a bunch of stuff from female BB's that say so, but she's not a BB so I think she may just be retarded.

Yes read my comment, women need to train hard.

Still harder than Starting Strength a.k.a. "do some squats and eat like a fucking cow"