So this big guy in the gym keeps taunting me. Need advice

So this big guy in the gym keeps taunting me. Need advice

He is around 6.5 ft and buffed as fuck. He and his buddies are nearly always in the gym whenever I go. I was just lifting some weights and he just stands there looking at me. When I watch back he's like 'aye what the fuck is your problem'. I always try to laugh it off with 'heh, sorry, I'ts nothing'. But he keeps staring at me for like 5 minutes before he leaves. It feels very unconfortable lifting while some guy keeps staring at you. So this happened like 5 or 6 times, I never dared to watch at him again.

So this other time I accedentaly looked him in the eye in the locker room. He mumbled something like 'What are you looking at. Are you fucking gay?' Tbh I wanted to punch him but that would cause problems. I apologized again and his buddies kept lauging as I got dressed looking at the floor. I never shower in the gym anymore because maybe this asshole is there also and that could be a problem.

How to deal with this situation Veeky Forums?

pic unrelated

>'What are you looking at. Are you fucking gay?'

he wants to suck your dick user. you missed a great opportunity there.

hes unironically homo for you. his friends were bullying HIM because hes to autistic to flirt with you. either make the first move, or tell him youre not gay

Have you tried simply ignoring him or saying "sup bro" while subtly flaring lats?

this
he has a crush on you, no other explanation

Ignore him, he's unlikely he'll do anything. He wants a reaction, I know it's hard but just act like you don't give a fuck about him. Don't even answer him when he speaks to you just carry on what you're doing because he isn't even worth your time

Bring a bunch of faggot mates with you and start making out with them in front of him. Your autism will surely scare him away from any future confrontations.

Say "am i really that handsome that you keep looking at me?" with a smile on your face.

>he wants to suck your dick user. you missed a great opportunity there.

Report him to the gym owner for making sexual advances on you, (in writing). Do it ironically/unironically, they will find it funny, believe me. You pay money to work out, not be harassed by some steroid munching batty.

He will behave this way with others and when the gym owner sees he's losing good customers as a result, sorting him out will net him more customers. If he persists just go somewhere else, for all you know he could be selling roids for the gym owner or something. Tell the gym owner you were happy to let it slide the first time but then he asked you again if you were gay in the locker room and that crossed a line.

If you paid up front you can get your money back through small claims for being sexually harassed by this guy. After all, he asked you if you're gay, and you said, 'heh, no sorry, I'm not gay. But I'm flattered.' And then he made advances towards you in the changing room. If they weren't sexual they were aggressive and being aggressive towards an autistic person is in some ways even worse.

Make it clear that you don't judge his lifestyle choices are behind closed doors, (in writing) buy would appreciate if he would speak to him.

If the guy is tough he'd be at a fighting gym where you're face to face with people who punch back. Not looking in a mirror flexing his biceps with his little crew of sailors.

Don't apolagise to him,keep your head cool.Next time he looks at you just wink at him.He's the one who keeps eyeing you so give him winks,blow kiss or something in that way but dont appear gay just be cool about it.Either way the point is that he is the instigator and emotionaly unstable guy and you are allowing him to shake/bully you when you should just keep doing your stuff and keep level head/dont submit to that scum.

this

Pipebomb

get a custom license plate that says "BIGUY4U" that will make him leave you alone

>'What are you looking at. Are you fucking gay?'
he's asking because he wants to know if your interested

Agreed. Don't be intimidated or allow yourself to be under his boot

This

this next time in the lockerroom get on all fours and assume the position by the end you will have made a good lifting buddy and a good source of protons

Obviously this.

OP here, this is the best advice, wish me luck

Next time in the locker room get naked and pick something up, spreading your ass (naturally) in his direction. Then ask why he's looking at you goatse

I think a G went missing there

right babe?

Just start blowing kisses and winking at him. People don't beat up gays anymore since it isn't PC, so he's got no other option than to look like a massive homo or just fuck off. If he does try to attack however, make sure you have a karambit in your pocket so you can gut his ass.

>being aggressive towards an autistic person
>not trolled softly

How come nothing like this ever happens to lots of other people?

I think you have no choice but to rape him.

Smash his head with a plate/dumb bell then rape him.

He wants to be a big guy

>for you

You should rape him. That's the only way to make an uppity homo know his place