Skinny calves general

Skinny calves general

>first hot day of the year
>wear shorts for the first time this year
>all the people in the gym are surprised as fuck
>they used to ask me for advice and now I am the skinny legs guy

Pic related,I am white and 6'2 but our proportions are eerily similar... Anyone else know this feel?

Then just do something about it?

If you had AJs proportions no one would care.

Synthol injections is your only option

I am trying,but the damn things are fucking stubborn. The kicker is that they are defined but I have no mass
They do care. For some reason skinny calves on white guys stick out,no pun intended.

Do standing calf raises with a lighter weight with a 3 second pause at the top and bottom of the lift

How many reps would you recommend? I am now doing 4 sets of 25 reps of standing calf raises with rest pause.

Personally I've been doing 5 sets of 12, I use a weight that I can't do more than. If you have one of those standing calf machines use that and lock your knees out

Arms are 17.3 inches
calves are 15.3 inches
i am the no leg day guy althought i can squat four plates
just kill me lads

>Implying anyone would ask a dyel for advice

Dude my calves are BIGGER than my arms, I'm leg day only apparently, rest of my body is shit but i'm working on it. I guess being fat for a long time built my legs.

Why are you talking to people at the gym? just lift and go home

It's better to have bigger calves than arms. If you are cursed with skinny legs,God can't help you while you can always build your arms with supersets and rest pauses.

What is the best way to work calves anons? I can never get my calves to become sore and they look like a chickens.

>It's better to have bigger calves than arms

>I have similar proportions to a 2 meter tall boxing world champion

alrighty

small calves are MECHANICALLY superior. deal with it, ankle-weights

>It's better to have bigger calves than arms
Nah, that's the wide-hipped high estrogen numale/homo look

Reading comprehension my dudes. Calves are difficult to build, arms are much easier. If you have big calves you're set and can blast arms 3 days a week and get them to the same size as your calves. Doesn't quite work the other way around.

What is so hard to understand? I have similar proportions to him. I did not say the exact same and I did not imply that I was a world class fighter. Are you gonna say that it is impossible that someone has similar proportions as a world class athlete? Also he is 4 inches taller than me,it's not like I said I am 5'6 and we are literally the same.

Exactly my point,thank you.

I know it all too well.
>white
>6'2"
>hairy legs
>calves are lmao15inches
>arms are 17 inches pumped.
To top it off I can't put a lot of weight on the toes of my right foot due to an injury so I can't stress my right calf at all.
Anybody know of calf building movements that don't involve standing?
I want to use the ball of my foot as much as possible for weight bearing.
I know the donkey calf raise might work but what else?

An anime grill for your time.