Terror attack prep

I work in Central London and want to be prepared to fight if there is a terrorist wielding a knife or machete.

What kind of strength do I need for this?

What combat training is best (I have very little spare time)?

What plausible deniability weapons can I have on me? I am thinking about an unbreakable umbrella: youtu.be/bO8G5zsQohg?t=63

The CIA used to train killers to improvise and find weapons on the spot. Are there online guides on this?

I don't want to spend too much time on this. I just dont want to have a chance to stop an attack come up in the future and find myself unprepared.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ayT6tHJ7sn4
youtube.com/watch?v=QQez4jQO81c
ia600203.us.archive.org/1/items/FM_3-06_Urban_Operations/FM_3-06_Urban_Operations.pdf
returnofkings.com/97318/14-self-defense-tools-to-use-where-weapons-are-banned
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Move to the US and buy a gun.

become a muslim

sometimes i daydream about being on the same tube carriage as a knife-wielding terrorist so i can overpower him and save the day

You can't carry anything that'll potect you from a vest full of explosives. Sorry.

A method of hiding from terrorist on the street - use it for the element of surprise

youtube.com/watch?v=ayT6tHJ7sn4

Running is the only foolproof way for you, my british bro.

Life's not a movie, if some jackass wants to stab you, your ass is grass.

You can do krav maga/systema/aikido for disarming drills, but irl cold steel wins every time.

I know this. But for a machete or knife attack - like after car attack on Westminster bridge a couple months ago the guy left the car and went on a stabbing spree

So do I...

Move to a civilized country.

if there happens to be a qt who wants to thank me with her pussy, so be it

What about a running drop kick?

youtube.com/watch?v=QQez4jQO81c

All they will stab is my legs. And I might even be able to running drop kick from the side or behind and totally fuck up their back?

ana de armas is fucking perfect, my dream is to fuck her

Youre a fucking idiot if you think life is like a movie. If you havent been trained in self defense everyday in your life you will not know what to do when someone comes at you with a large blade/machete. Lifting does not make you invulnerable to being stabbed.

>if there is a terrorist wielding a knife or machete.
>What kind of strength do I need for this?

bring a gun

>UK
>guns

Wrong.

I feel sorry for you, that you can't carry even a 2 inch blade. At least in Poland I can carry machete. Still no gun though.
Aaaaanyway, since terrorists don't care about laws, if you see one with a white weapon, there's no martial art that can help you. Just being honest.

Bring along pic related, you could save a live

You raise a good point. I also have never done a first aid class.

Do I need to take a first aid class or can I just watch youtube vids?

you can watch videos, but practice is important,so a course would be optimal.

Look in local activity centers or ask around courses are organized everywhere, usually lasting some days/weeks.

Without a title you could get in legal trouble, but it is highly unlikely

Someone post that webm of the "Best martial art technique versus a blade".

Dude gets totally ready and in stance, and then just bolts.

redpill: If you have above average strength and a decent reaction time you'll be able to fend off someone with a knife without getting heavily injured

Martial arts is a total meme for the most part. It's only useful if you're a master

>What kind of strength do I need for this?
You don't need strength. You need the willingness to act, close the distance with the attacker/s and do whatever it takes to stop him. Smallest men than most of Veeky Forums have fought off terrorists in the streets of Tel-Aviv and Jerusalem many times before as everyday citizens, I even met one.

>What combat training is best (I have very little spare time)?
Learn to shoot a gun at a firing range, no two ways about it.

>What plausible deniability weapons can I have on me?
A year ago in Tel-Aviv a man jumped on two grown Muslims armed with automatic machine guns with nothing but a chair from a restaurant (he also died but that's beside the point). This past year a young guy scared a Palestinian armed with a knife that was stabbing bystanders in the head with his acoustic guitar. "Training is nothing, the willingness to act is everything".

t. An Israeli. Think of us what you will, but we have far more experience than Europeans with random strangers suddenly pulling out firearms and butcher knives in the street and killing off civilians. The IDF breaks young men's fear of contact so they're not hesitant when encountering danger, even while unarmed in the middle of the street.

>inb4 Le Oven Dodger killing innocent palestinian children
Yeah keep laughing Europe I see how well you're doing protecting yourselves from the "religion of peace".

Good post thanks man. Must take balls to take on two guys with automatic machine guns with just a chair.

Buy a tactical pen. Easy to carry and to justify if a cop ask you.

>The CIA used to train killers to improvise and find weapons on the spot.
I have zero knowledge, but you could just grab something and throw to the enemy in order to create a distraction for a second (enough to do something else). His body will instinctively react trying to protect himself.

There's a document that could give you some interesting knowledge about urban warfare (just pick what you need):
ia600203.us.archive.org/1/items/FM_3-06_Urban_Operations/FM_3-06_Urban_Operations.pdf

But now seriously, if you are not really sure and you're not a hero. Don't do crazy things.

It does.
Did I mention he didn't survive? Yeah, he be dead now. Then again he wasn't thinking about saving his own life or being a hero, he knew that slowing them down would help the armed forces (police / passing soldier) get there in time before they take them others.

Seriously though, I feel sorry for Europeans, and not in a smug superior kind of way. Terrorism is fucking horrible and the thought that death is literally around the corner at any moment can be paralyzing. And I'm also sad because this shit ain't over yet, there's much more of this to come.

>knife or machete
just run lol

>it's now more sensible to turn to a Chinese cartoon website for tips on how to fight a terrorist than it is to expect your government to do its job
Zyzz was the lucky one desu

>Murricans...

live without fear. If a suicide faggot blows up next to you, oh well, at least you lived happily until that point.

If you live to old age without a terrorist faggot blowing up next to you, but you lived in fear of it happening constantly, then you might as well have been blown up.

it's an irrational fear. more likely to die in a car crash desu.

>mfw mere elementry data analysis proves you wrong
>mfw I flew to europe right after 9/11 because I'm not an irrational retard

>mfw I'm European.

also I admit it's a problem. i voted trump. but the real fear is chemical, biological, wmd. getting killed in a mass stabbing like OP was proposing it what I'm talking about.

Tactical Pen: technically illegal but you're unlikely to get arrested for carrying one. A leather belt with a big heavy buckle: basically a flail. Soverign rings: there's a reason why stereotypical UK gangsters wear these...they're legal brass knuckles.

>I don't want to spend too much time on this.

Then forget fighting and learn to run as fast as you can for as long as you can. People who try and fight with weapons they don't know how to use usually end up getting beaten with them.

The only incident where cardio is useful.

Also, if it's dark outside, a flashlight with blinking mode is perfect.

Only a fool would bring anything other than a gun to a knife fight.

Not a bad guide:

returnofkings.com/97318/14-self-defense-tools-to-use-where-weapons-are-banned

1. Carry a hammer or screwdriver and say its for DIY.

2. Metal pipe turned into flute

3. Monkey fist

4. SAP cap

5. Sling

You need a katana and extreme leg strength to propel yourself towards the terrorist to slice him apart with a masterful sword jutsu.

Too bad you fags gave up guns and (soon) knives and, therefore, your basic human right to defend yourselves.

Every Brit deserves to die a victim of Islamic violence. This is the future you chose.

What is the femoral artery

>some kike dick sucker blathering from Hollywood

Sorry shlomo you got BTFO by a Lebanese gun club in 2006, have fun shooting Palestinians armed with assault rocks tho.

Coldsteele wins everytime

How many victims did terrorists kill at the draw Muhammed contest in Texas? :^)

>kike dick sucker blathering from Hollywood
I know this is just bait for me to show you my circumcised penis, homo, but you should really consider drinking bleach.

I would wear an explosive vest of some kind so the terrorist would be afraid to shoot you in fear of blowing up the city block.