Sup user what are you working on today?

>Sup user what are you working on today?
>Full-body routine huh? Nice bro
>Well it's chest day for me haha see ya around man

l8r chad

Alright man, keep it up! :) Tell me if you need a spotter, alright? Cool man, see you later

Is that latsbrahs brother?

choke on your roids f-fag

KAGEBUNSIN'NOZYUTU!!!
*teleports everywhere and surrounds you*
RASENKAMEHAMEHA PISTOL!
psssh nothing personnel dattebayo

not gonna lie. you look like a complete douchebag. like the kind of guy who cheats on his GF but then beats her when he gets suspicious that shes cheating. you look like you also would kick the family dog, takes realy loud sh!ts, farts in a room full of people, drinks monster, owns a pitbull, gets waaay too drunk, might sell meth, and fights people at the bar.

for all I know though u could be a realy cool person and down to earth. looks can be deceiving

Hi, Brad...allow me to put me sissy weights aside, man. It that ok?
Very nice to see ya, bro. A-are you with t-those girls in the back? They are looking at ya, mate. Thought they were mirin' me b-but...didn't saw you behind.
Keep that good job.

>o-ok brad

>there are people on Veeky Forums right now who read this and are triggered

brosplit is unironically better than full body unless you're dyel

This is 100% true

Mirin that neck

>ha ha yo
>aha ayy-o
>yeah, yo yo yo man

>like the kind of guy who cheats on his GF

This is a bad thing?

Women are meant to be cheated on.

do unto women before they do unto you

Women are mostly shit.

I'm a nurse and during three years of nursing school going with over 200 fellow students, 90% women, I encountered maybe five or six that were worth not cheating on. The rest were empty and shallow and doesn't deserve to be trusted.

Tbf men are mostly shit too

How can you be triggered by this? To each their own. I'm doing SS because I'm planning on joining my Unis rugby team and need to focus on the big 4 + power cleans to build a strong overall body. He's doing a routine to build a well balanced, good looking body.

not even close dude

>A-are you with t-those girls in the back? They are looking at ya, mate. Thought they were mirin' me b-but...didn't saw you behind

keked

I do brosplit all the time

What if I'm a weightlifter?

This way of thinking is either virgin or angry. Get your shit together, guise. Someday you will have to trust somebody.

I am currently cheating on my wife...and yeah the moment is great but arriving home feels like shit when you look at her smiling waiting for you.

I'm a scumbag.

Haha please kill yourself my man

wut

Why cheat on her in the first place?

You can't fool me woman, go back to whence you came you dirty wench

>Someday you will have to trust somebody

why?

but what you would actually say
>l-later chad!!

Total lack of sex. We love each other and we have a beautiful family....but we don't fuck anymore.

Ironically enough it actually chest day for me.
Fuck u chadOP.

Because you cannot live holding on that feeling, bro. That's not life.

What a nice young man. user, why don't you see if he'd like to come over this weekend? It's been a while since you've had a friend over.

People aren't trustworthy. Literally 100% failure rate regardless of age/sex/social status. Fuck people.

why don't you fuck anymore?

>Nice dude, best day of the week.
>Let me know if you need a spot.

And then I'd work out.

Should I trust you on that?

>y-you too

Now you're learning, faggot.

>the kind of guy who cheats on his GF but then beats her when he gets suspicious that shes cheating. you look like you also would kick the family dog, takes realy loud sh!ts, farts in a room full of people, drinks monster, owns a pitbull, gets waaay too drunk, might sell meth, and fights people at the bar.

>not looking up to this man

Further if people are 100% untrustworthy doesn't that mean you have to doubt their untrustworthiness as otherwise you will trust it?

You don't, but she does.

I have a pitbull and she's the sweetest baby ever you fucking mong.

Pic Related

>>Well it's test day for me haha see ya around man

lol good post i really laughed

nice one user

>you sure you can spot a 5pl8 bench? Wouldn't wanna hurt those little wrists of yours.
HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Maybe you're the problem

while thinking
>omg he talked to me!!!

high test demands high test activities user

everything but legs

>"Someday you will have to trust somebody."
>all that shit afterwards

Lol, monogamy is fucking stupid.

This will fuck up your kids lives when you get divorced soon. Good work you selfish dickhead. How can you look your kids in the eye when you've cheated on their mother?
What we give value is what gives life meaning, otherwise you're just a breathing, eating, fucking and shitting ape. What do you value in life? Clearly not honour and integrity.
Funny thing is, narcissists like you get up in the morning and carry on feeling good about themselves, never realising that if you only care about yourself your life will be meaningless. You have no respect for your family, so what respect should they or anyone else give you?

Second

Lol watch me, faggot

>it's another LARP thread
Jesus christ guys don't trust anyone on here that say they are married

sabed

If you need anyone to suck your cock later just let me know. No homo

Oh dog :DD

>this much fucking projection over a random image that was obviously googled by the OP

Pajeet, pls.