Products that help survive cutting

I cant imagine cutting withouth these products. Also diet tips.

(im UK based but im sure you can find those everywhere)

I will start:

Arla SKYR yoghurt (strawberry one)
-450g
-336kcal
-42g protein
The natural one has better macro but the strawberry one tastes really good. It's 1,70 pounds but there are discounts a lot of times in Sainsbury

PB peanut butter in powder

100g has:
443kcal
33g carbs
13g fat
50g protein

This is fuckin delicious. It tastes like normal peanut butter but has way fuckin less calories and it lasts for a long time (you mix it with water so you get twice as much volume) Just add 4 spoons to your oats and you get dank fuckin meal. You can get it in TESCO. The only down side is that its quite expensive, its 4 pounds per jar.

Salted caramel ice cream (almond dream)

480ml has:
476 kcal
67g carbs
20g fat
3,6g protein

Just a low calorie ice cream that tastes really good. Good if you crave some ice cream and you dont want to fuck up your macros

10kcal per cup. You burn more calories on your way to buy them. They help when you want something sweet. There are bunch of different flavors and they are 60 pens for a cup

forgot to add a pic

Icelander here, so fucking proud of our Skyr. Kudos to UK firms for starting to produce it too for foreign markets, because Icelandic producers have been too daft to do it for decades.

In Iceland you have like 20-30 different flavours and styles of skyr.

God tier cutting: Vanilla flavoured skyr with pieces of dark chocolate with the following macros:

100 gr - 73 calories
Total fat 2 g
Total carbs 4 g
sugars 3 g
Protein 9 gr

Its fucking insane.

my local discounter (austria lidl) put it in the sortiment too
350g tubes 1,20€ vanilla, strawberry, blueberry, raspberry
best shit ever. and i am so glad they dont add sugar to the flavours.
no wonder vikings where top tier

Kek this is literally hospital food, and I mean literally literally, they genuinely feed you this stuff as 'dessert' in hospital. Definitely makes sense for cutting though

You know, it's actually something that people used to make in the middle ages all over Scandinavia. But it fell into disuse and was forgotten about, in favour of something better like yoghurt, except in Iceland.

The reality is though that the "original" skyr, without any flavour, called "óhrært", which is how people used to eat it, is pretty terrible. Sour, bad texture and not very appealing.

50 years ago people would eat it with milk, LOADS of sugar and maybe blueberries if they could afford it.

But thank the gods that we preserved something with such god tier macros.

Yeah this is god-tier, even for bulking
>tfw dropping into Sainsbury's on a Sunday and snatching up all the discounted Skyrs

Yo like is this really the same as peanut butter? peanut butter is like my fucking kryptonite when trying to eat less calories

get the PB2 brand on amazon it has better makros (for cutting)
tastes good
learned something new today. thanks my icelandic friend. keep up the culture

>1,70 pounds but there are discounts a lot of times in Sainsbury
waitrose has good deals on it too quite a lot

I like blackberries just because a cup is 62 calories with 8 grams of fiber. It's a way better way to get fiber than eating two heads of broccoli or calorie dense beans. I wanna grow some blackberry bushes just for an endless supply.

Also Bean sprouts and pea pods

thanks man, love dat skyr

Yo I'm an Englander on a cut right now, thanks for the recs, definitely going to check out the PB and the yoghurt, I've been using frozen berries and fat free greek but it looks like a nice change-up.

Only treats I go in for at the moment are pork scratchings (cancer but it's decent protein for the calories) and skinny popcorn. The rest is generic stirfries.

Anyone else got any cheaper products I can acquire on this shitheel island please post 'em.

>tfw no skyr
>tfw texas

This is already the best thread on /fit in a long time

I love this shit, it tastes so good.

quark

>100g
>67kcals
>12.2g protons

cant beat that

Edamame is pretty great as a pre workout snack. I always try to have my dinner after my workout because I'm very prone to binging if I don't.

just get one of the big bags of roasted peanuts and graze on it over a few days, total kcal is like 2k per bag but just eat a handful every now and then for the fiber (makes you feel more full too) and protein.

Tfw office worker and end up snacking out of boredom more than anything.

I want a more physical job but this one pays so well. At least I don't fall prey to all the donuts and pizza and shit these people bring in.

Just get busy on your office job, you can put a lot of attention in an office job as well. I've worked in construction for almost 10 years now and I started out as an electrician (which did wonders for me, but that's another conversation) in the field and now I'm a project leader in a big contruction company but I'm still busy at work.

Truly enlightened anons. Been cutting for 2 months. Skyr is a godsend.

Best of all, normies havent realised its potential yet, so you can get pots for pennies at sainsburys

As poorfag quark is heaven sent, 1€ for 120g protein, a few carbs and no fat (there's 20%/40% fat too if you need the kcals) I seriously doubt that there is any more cost efficient protein source out there on top of that it's versatile and tasty as fuck

tfw only really have greek yogurt here in murika and it's super expensive.

I envy the lot of you.

Siggi's skyr is pretty popular in the US

Shit ain't cheap tho. Quark seems to be hard to find/expensive too.

Not the same person who you replied to but I live in Chicago and I've never seen this brand either

>it's a euros incapable of comprehending the scale of america thread

per 100g
-58kcal
10g protein

my portion wil usually look like this
168kcal
30g protein
80kcal from a banana

almonds and water

Shirataki noodles brehs.
Near zero calories but filling like a plate of spaghetti. Sure they taste a bit stale but you learn to accept it.
Since I found these bad boys cutting has been 5x easier.

Chicken stock and some spinach really gets the job done for me, a few chunks of tofu sometimes in there as well. Decent after workout to replenish electrolytes and sits for a few hours in the stomach until the next meal. Protein fluff is also good, hard to avoid the gas afterwards though. Unfortunately quark/skyr is fucking expensive as fuk where I am.

Dutchbro here, thanks for Skyr I eat it weekly. Good stuff!!!
Began to use it after you did so great in the eurocup

I hate pure skyr, tastes terrible, I started with pure one but I eat cranberry and raspberry only, I do not eat them nowadays because I picked up milk again but they were OK.

>tfw shiritaki noodles have so little cals and carbs i'm not even sure how to use them

i feel like i'll fuckin meme myself into not getting enough nutrients desu

Jón Páll tried to introduce it to the normies but it didn't succeed.

The kirkland signature brand of greek yogurt is pretty good.

175g has:
-100kCals
-0g fat
-5g carbs
-18g protein

I can eat a tub of it in a sitting, 3x650g for ~$11 CDN.

I lived in Norway/Denmark/Sweden for over a decade and used to have this for breakfast all the time, and especially with brunch at the weekends. You could buy it in any supermarket. There were several brands, including Arla, obviously.
In Denmark, we always said "skoor" (y = oo). For some reason, UK commercials say "skeer". What do you Icelanders say?
Arla = dansk != UK

Y is used in icelandic (and Swedish. Possibly Norweigan) as the sort of weird form of i, if that makes any sense. Same as the German ü, in essence.

Skyr, kefir, and Greek yoghurt are all bro tier

Add bee pollen, flaxseed muesli, other assorted seeds and nuts, and raw honey