I woke up this morning and my ass was sore right at the top of the crack

I woke up this morning and my ass was sore right at the top of the crack.

I don't know if it's an early-onset cyst or just because I was doing interval sprints yesterday.

If I hit this shit with antibiotics and ointments early, can I keep it from going full-blown second anus?

Epsom salt baths. Soak for 15 mins in the morning and 15 mins before bed. No need to thank me brah.

t. Hairy motherfucker

T-thanks anyway.

My dad has made a revolutionary new method of treating this in Sweden. He is a surgeon, no joke. Instead of 3-4 week recovery it is less than a day.

Not many places do this simple type of surgery so you need to look it up.

Good luck

In all honestly, it's probably just a pimple

Yeah well my dad works for Nintendo and I get all the new games months in advance!

Go see a doctor

Mine had gotten to the size of a golfball and had me in agony before I went to a real doctor, but it was still gone after a few days of antibiotics and hot baths.

Get it seen to - I think the user above is referencing fibrinogen glue, which seals it up quickly.

The standard treatment is near enough an arse transplant.

I am SO jealous

Not sure if you had what your OP image is, but I did have one of those. I thought it was a normal pimple but suddenly it went from an annoyance to a sharp pain that made it nearly impossible to work, sit, or lie down on my back.

If it is a pilonidal cyst you are gonna have to get it lanced and drained. My doctor also have me keflex as an antibiotic. and some pain killers which actually were not necessary now that I think of it.

get it looked at immediately. if it really is a pilonidal cyst leaving it untreated will make it worse by the day.

checking it out
>if there is something: treatment
>if there is nothing, you got away from something horrid and only had to pay whatever awful sum burgertards need to pay

leaving it
>if there is something, it will tunnel into your flesh like some weird alien, up to the point of infecting your spine or damaging your intestine
>if there is nothing, you'll never know for sure what it was, or if it's gone for good, dun dun DUNNN

t. ... don't even ask

Recovery is extremely quick if you get it treated early enough, you're pretty much done when it's done. There's not going to be any specific revolutionary treatments for later shit tho, when it gets more advanced you're always going to need way more recovery time becase the damage is so much more extensive.

It's probably a bit of skin get rubbed up and sore or something. But if it really worries you go see a doctor, those cysts as already said, earlier treatment the better.

>Not developing second anus
>Not storing backup squat plug in second anus for safe keeping

does he lance it with his benis?

it'sfuarking zyyyct brah

Had one when I was in high school, let it go too far and got infected to shit. Came back three times, each time requiring surgery. Finally had to get a wound vac the last time which did the trick. Don't be me, go to a doctor and have them look at it. Shit was fucking debilitating, made high school hell.

tldr: see a doctor

Pfft, nobody gives a shit about Nintendo. My dad is Gaben and I'm playing Half-Life 3 right now.

enjoy your AIDS

oh yeah? well my dad killed hitler and won ww2

>anons dad killed hitler
>hitler killed himself
>anons dad is hitler
Mein führer, please save us by taking up your fathers work.

what does it mean when that area of my ass feels amazing to scratch until the flesh gets raw but its not developing into sharp pains

Step by step removal of cyst natural remedy

1- gather cottom balls and 2 waterproof bandage.
2-look in the home for vinegar apple cider works best.
3-Saturate cotton ball with vinegar and squeeze out excess liquid
4- place vinegar cotton ball on cyst
5- stick band aids over cyst in "x" shape.
6- after 24 hours repeat until cyst has softened and healed. Approximately 3 days

i had one then i sat down on something hard and it sort of cracked i guess and it leaked the foulest smelling pus for several days

this was years ago and its now just slightly hard but hasnt hurt in the 4-5 years since that happened

>i had one then i sat down on something hard and it sort of cracked i guess and it leaked the foulest smelling pus for several days
>this was years ago and its now just slightly hard but hasnt hurt in the 4-5 years since that happened
Probably was just a pimple.

i think i had this the other day i sort of itched it and when i looked at my hand my fingers were coated in blood

Oh shit I had one of those back in high school. I didn't tell anyone and I told my coach I couldn't do sit ups because I was a weak faggot. Worth it desu. It eventually cracked and poured out brown pus mixed with blood and was gone within 2 weeks. Mine wasn't very deep though so I was probably lucky.

I also want to point out that the picture points to the asshole rather than the tailbone.

I had one of these 5 years ago.
It ruptured one night when I rolled over in bed and I just sat in the bathroom draining it.
The stench was awful.
Went to the doc, got some antibiotics, wore a maxi pad in my shorts just in case it seeped more sludge.

Go to the fucking doctor.

I have had one for 10 years. It has never really bothered me though. I know if I pop it, it would reek.

I also know that it has burrowed through my left cheek. So I think I would need to drain it from both sides and sort of run anti-bacteria through the hole to ever really cure myself.

had one and had it surgically removed. had to let it heal from the inside out so they packed it with gauze that i had to change every day for a few weeks. when i first pulled the gauze out it was like a magician pulling hankerchiefs out of his sleeve or something and i almost passed out.

also it's debilitatingly painful if you let it rupture and smells like death (because it is and your ass is dying from the inside)

Had one in high school like many of the other anons. It was bad went into my left cheek and made walking very difficult. It ended up popping and I thought it would be better. It just kept filling up and healing over so if have to try and repeat popping it. Eventually had to have it surgically removed. Lost a good chunk of ass but it didn't reach my spine so I guess it's good

this gave me vivid ptsd

>tfw still have a badly healed 1 inch indent over tailbone because I fucked up the gauze technique for a while
JUST

They let you change it yourself?
I stayed in hospital first couple of days then had paramedics come to my house till it healed enough.
For the OP. Go to the hospital. I postponed my operation for year and a half and recovery time was 2 and a half months

first two days the nurse, because it was still rather raw and to show me the technique, from then I had to do it myself. which worked fine in theory, but I hurt my shoulder in the week after and couldn't really reach the spot as well as before, so the gauze got in wonky and left the indent I mentioned.

holy fuck i had this happen 10 years ago in HS. it burst when i was sleeping. absolutely disgusting.

how to avoid this?

shave your ass, keep good personal hygiene, don't be (too) fat, don't sit for prolonged amounts of time

so, don't be literally 90% of Veeky Forums lmao

oh yeah? well my dads name is CHAD and he can EAT PIZZA and SLEEP with STACY!