Help medfags my dick hurts!

Help medfags my dick hurts!
Had a kidney stone about six weeks ago but i never felt it pass. It feels like it's stuck in my urethra now. Hurts more when i pee. Does that make sense? Wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailyhealthpost.com/how-to-use-apple-cider-vinegar-to-dissolve-kidney-stones-naturally/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go to the fucking doctor.

lmao go to a doctor nigga seriously why do you come here for medical advice?

go to a fucking doctor

inb4 americuck with no health insurance

Drink less water, the new kidney stones will drive the old one out

I went to the doctor dudes, got a ct scan for a measley 10k. They told me it would pass within 48 but i don't think it did, or if it did maybe there's another one. I got some over the counter 'piss harder' pills so hopefully that'll help.

>got a ct scan for a measley 10k.
LIVING IN AMERICA

just cut the fucker out

Is it stuck in my dick dammit i don't want them to have to go dick diving just tell me how to get it out with lemon juice or something...

Reminds me of a tomato

Insurance actually paid for most of it praise kek

Will furious fap help bring it out i have no idea how the plumbing actually works

It's probably a new stone go back to the doctor and then change your shitty diet

Is coffee good or bad?

B-b-but america is the no. 1 literally flawless country you anti-american, stop criticising things like our health system.

fine as long as you drink enough water

Is it possible it, like, scarred my urinary tract?

Will GOMAD give me kidney stones?

Squeeze your dick at the point where you believe the kidney stone to be stuck in order to block the flow of urine

Allow urine to back up while you stand at the toilet

Release your dick and the increased pressure of the urine might blow the stone out

Go to doctor

dailyhealthpost.com/how-to-use-apple-cider-vinegar-to-dissolve-kidney-stones-naturally/

Well in that case, go to the fucking doctor

For one, go to the doctor. The pain in your dick is normal considering a kidney stone is a spikey, calcified fragment of minerals which tears up everything including the lining of your urethra. It's going to hurt a hell of a lot, one of my exes father's had it and was curled up in the shower crying as he tried to piss it out.

Drink filtered water, cut down on salty shit and, to reiterate, visit an actual doctor.

>soaking your dick in vinegar in 2017

Underrated

um i think you're supposed to drink it

WHATEVER IT TAKES GODDAMMIT! RIGHT BABE?

Everyone is on universal healthcare dumbass.

Do you have flank pain. Are you vomiting. Is the pain unbearable. If you answer yes to flank pain alone go to the doctor for lythotripsy.

Didn't you know, Veeky Forums is now the official medical care center for the U.S.? This will save taxpayers billions of dollars. Its called "peer supported care". Many such cases. Sad!