How do I be like him?

How do I be like him?

>How do I be like him?

You don't. Without magic and the ability to cast the spell Wingardium Leviosa, there's just no way you can lift as heavily as Harry Squatter.

gear

Lift for a few years then get on gear

>implying
he was stronger than 99% of Veeky Forums before he hopped on gear. and the only thing stopping him from being stronger now is literally his cartilage's ability to physically hold his muscle together to his bone.

Ridiculous genetics and gear.

dang his gf must be beautiful

I never see him with any girls just guys in his class in college

1. go to the best weightlifting gym in your city. Move to a city with a better one if you need to
2. employ the very best coach there
3. augment your training with advice from other professionals like doctors of sports medicine, sports physiotherapists, and successful weightlifters
4. train your ass off and dedicate your life to it
5. do roids with no inhibition

that's what it would take for you to come close to Clarence's level

What's he like in real life?

That's surprising!

To think he use to be a skelly who did parkour on roofs and shit

Get your parents killed. Then live witha muggle foster family for years.

be mediocre and dive bomb until your knees are shit. Also be retarded

You don't know much about anatomy, do you?

Clarence is anything but mediocre.

Daily reminder clarence is literally our guy and 1000x better than zyzz ever was

>started as an autist
>is still an autist
>started as an actual athlete
>watches anime
>plays vidya
>still young and in his prime
>non degenerate
>doesn't drink or smoke
>vegan
>juices but doesn't take degenerate drugs
>is much bigger and stronger than zyzz

absolutely this.

>is still an autist
>watches anime
>plays vidya
source?

He rarely shows his face on camera, he himself said he doesn't feel at ease to do youtube colabs or face to face interviews.

He has always liked japanese themed media, mainly video games like kingdom hearts since he was a kid.
(watch his earliest videos, it has kingom hearts soundtracks playing if I remember correctly)

holy shit, filthy frank really got big!!

i really don't understand how one can like this cheesy shit like anime and do such a brutal sport at the same time. like i associate video games to escapist fat losers who don't have anything better to do with their time, while sports require a much bigger investment. maybe it's just my prejudice.

They're rare.
Brennan Williams played for the NFL who's twitter handle was GREATBLACKOTAKU, he would often shitpost on /sp/

Once something gets a bad rep it's much harder to fix it so people who aren't socially bankrupt won't admit to liking it while people with nothing to lose socially don't care if people know they like it.

It's why everything taboo that people actually like in secret is represented by a slew of fat weirdos.

The stigma takes a very long time to be removed and anime/video games are on their way to becoming "normal."

Though shit like weird fetishes will remain only represented by extreme weirdos because they're the only people who aren't worried about losing their entire social status as they don't have any to begin with.