Whats your go to bulking food and how do you make it?

Whats your go to bulking food and how do you make it?

I eat what ever it takes.

I make a bastardized sort of chili mac, on the dirtier side but I've never had a problem with overbulking.
>whatever meat is on sale (ground beef is ideal but chicken works, chopped/shredded as finely as possible)
>beans (kidney, black, red)
>chopped onions
>hot sauce (Cholula is my favorite)
>tomatos (food processed so that they're basically slurry)
>corn (fuck purists, it's good)
>crumbled-up saltines for thiccness
Simmer it until it's just a sludge. Add a bit of water until desired consistency.
Boil up some pasta (small macaroni or spirals work best for me) and add/mix it.
Wa-la. You can make huge quantities of it at once, and it's easy to eat huge quantities at once. Full of sodium but good sipping habits take care of that.

Is it even comfortable to sleep in a bed like that? I can only imagine how uncomfortable it is.

Fry up a bunch of eggs, throw a large tin of baked beans in the pan when they're just about ready. Plate it all up and grate some cheese on the beans. It's quick and easy, plenty of carbs and protein. The fibre in the beans stops me gaining much fat while bulking and it stops me getting blocked up by all the dairy I consume too.

full cream milk GOMAD BULK NIGGA

Quick and easy I'll cook one of these and dump a can of tuna on it, eat down until there's more room then dump another can of tuna in it. It taste better than it sounds.

requesting more ideas. I'm overworked and stalling, need to eat more. easy is better. good thread btw

Cheeseburgers

why are Veeky Forums girls so obsessed with thongs?

unironically this

Costco cafe pizza 1.85 quid for a juicy slice of pure carnage. Around 600kcal slice and like 40g of protein. Bbq pizza all day

When your a qt3.14 there is no such thing as uncomfortable
Problems simply don't exist

This, MADMILK diet is the best for bulking up
people need to accept rippletits for the one true god

jar of coconut oil a day

JOCOAD

PB&Js

Lots of peanut butter on one slice, jelly on the other

500 grams 90/10 ground beef
150 grams uncooked wholewheat penne/fusilli
1 cup prego tomato basil garlic

wa la

Sorry I feel like I have to chime in here
>tomatos (food processed so that they're basically slurry)
nigger what the fuck are you doing, just buy canned tomato sauce.

Reduced fat peanut butter (high monounsaturated and high polyunsaturated fat). I just buy it from the store and scoop away to make up for the calories I didn't get throughout the day.

>WHATEVER it takes
Ill feed you if you catch my drift

Cheeseburger. Order with fries and a shake for maximum calorie intake.

How many scoops?

Thongs maximise glute gain display

sauce?

Brown Rice and lentils.

8 cups chicken or beef broth. 2 lentils, 2 cups brown rice. Bring broth to boil. Thrown in rice and lentils set burner down to low. Cover it and let cook for 45 minutes.

Ez to make, tastes good, and is really cheap.