Currently 23y/o male, 5'9, 67kg, SS

currently 23y/o male, 5'9, 67kg, SS

>OHP 40
>Bench 60
>Squat 80
>Diddly 100

is it possible for me to have exhausted my noob gains on these stats? i saw linear progression and had a couple stalls along the way, but this time i've stalled hard (3 deloads)

is it possible that perhaps my genetics are just bad and its time to move on to an intermediate program? or am i definitely doing something wrong?

obviously i didnt do sports as a kid, and i started with the bar for bench and ohp

If you're looking to get stronger, get serious about your diet and increase the amount that you're currently consuming

You're quite skinny

i eat 750g of rolled oats (3kcal) and 200g of tuna (0.4kcal) for a total of 3.4kcal, so dont tell me i need to eat more because my TDEE at this height and weight is like 2.5k

oh, sorry i typed before you posted that. yeah i guess that puts things into perspective. ill just increase TDEE even more. the thing is i've been gaining weight but my lifts arent going up, so it was just useless weight and i got scared so i made this post

Try varying up your diet a bit, if you eat just oats and tuna everyday you're going to get burnt out

Try an feel out how eating more helps your lifts when you exercise

We're about the same height, but I'm about 10kg heavier than you at

Try and actually enjoy the food you put into your body, too, helps if you're escaping skelly mode,like I did

i wont get burnt out, i have mild autism and enjoy routine. taste aside, are my macros ok? occasionally ill have eggs instead of tuna but the 750g oats is daily

I mean, it's a lot of oats, maybe try getting more fats into your diet, like some avocado or some nuts

Try take a multi for vitamins you're missing out on

>750g of oats a day

shit status: fucked up

Don't increase your intake more lmao
It's not like you are an elite athlete who burns all those calories
You need 500 cal surplus at most as a noob
BUT, you need to diversify your diet to get enough micronutrients, also you should probably add some more protons

Most likely not. It's probably something related to
>form
>food
>rest

You have a shit diet m8

oats have fiber, you can't just use 1:4 proportion here

OP

JUST SLOW YOUR PROGRESSION

IT WON'T HURT YOU

IT'S STILL LINEAR PROGRESS

JUST ALTERNATE 4X8 WITH A LIGHTER WEIGHT INSTEAD OF YOUR 3X5 HEAVY WORKOUT SO YOU ATTEMPT PRS LESS OFTEN

AIM TO PROGRESS YOUR 4X8 TOO

KEEP EATING AND DO LOTS OF LATERAL RAISES AND PULL UPS, LOTS

YOU'LL MAKE IT

i will do these because it is capital letters so it makes me believe you know what you are talking about, thanks user

you are like a baby. watch this.
i have all the same stats other than diddly, but im 6'2 and nineteen. kill me

WOW I have literally the exact same stats as you, I diddle a little bit more but damn otherwise we are the exact same, even the 67kg part thats my exact weight

/spoiler/ I'm 17 though /spoiler/

But my advice would be keep your routine essentially the same ie focus on compounds but add some targeted isolation assistance movements. Also, change up your rep scheme every few weeks so OHP 32.5 3 x 12 for a few weeks then maybe 35 3 x 8, just do whatever to indirectly impact your 5RM.

Not him but ,there is a point to be made that high volume training will be beneficial both to your muscle and strength gains. Check some of Omar Surfclams videos. Also as others suggested, eat more and get good sleep.

>are my macros ok
no, it really seems like youre eating all carbs, barely any protein, and no fats. so eat more protein and fat.

You don't need to be at a surplus to get stronger

You just need to lift and rest right

Went from 5x5 205 to 5x5 245 in a half year and I weigh the exact same

188lbs being my weight

what the fuck?? but Veeky Forums told me oats and squats?? WTF

SO WHICH IS IT???

WHAT THE FUCK

>barely any protein
I wouldn't call 140 gr protons barely any at 67 kg