I fucking hate oats but apparently if I'm ever going to make it oats in my diet is a good start

I fucking hate oats but apparently if I'm ever going to make it oats in my diet is a good start.
What are some easy (or not so easy) ways to bring a bit of taste to this bowl of shit?

milk , cinamon , raisons and stevia or honey
watter , protein powder + banana

i put everything in a bowl and microwave

splash of milk, 1 cut up banana, 1 spoonful of peanutbutter

frozen raspberries, blueberries

Starting to hate oats after having it for breakfast most days. Skipped breakfast altogether this morning so I wouldn't have to eat them.

Butter + salt

How do you mix the peanut butter in? Before or after?

I hate oats too. I blend that shit with milk/water and just down it in like 2 secs. Do that like 2-3 times a day on a bulk.

Get powdered peanut butter for easy mixing.

>Not just eating them as-is with milk or long/sour milk

Fucking casuals

50g oats, 100g frozen blueberries, 200g low fat greek yoghurt and scoop of vanilla protein. Tastes like cheesecake. Fucking delicious

after, I use natural creamy pb

Frozen berries nuked for about thirty seconds so they stay frozen in the middle but squirt their jooces everywhere.

>Tastes like a smoothie
>More nutrition than fresh berries for stupid reasons
>Cools down oats to edible temperatures immediately

40g of oats, a handful of almonds, and a scoop of a tasty protein shake.

Boom. Done.

Can you eat oats practically every day? Is there something about about instant ones?

Oatmeal is a meme, this shit is worse than eating vomit.
I eat them with water and a small spoon of honey, or with just milk or greek yogurt.

2 cups of oats, a cup or more of milk, 2 big spoons of peanut butter, one cut up banana all into the blender. Fucking delicious.

You can consume more this way because you're drinking it. Eating is slower and you may feel too full halfway through.

This but in a shake! Easy 900 kcal

Just throw in chunks of fruits like banana and apple. Berries too.

cocoa + cinnamon + honey + oats + boiled milk, let it sit for a while and omnomnom, delicious, tho not that great on a cut since i can easily get 1500 kcal in one bowl

Oats, marine collagen, ground seeds, ovaltine (for taste vitamins), frozen berries, cinnamon, ground ginger, dark chocolate and sometimes honey if i'm feeling cheeky.

Just take powder oats, and toss them in a shaker with some whey.
Or alternately you can blend them with all the shit you like. I do this shit cause it's fast and you can't really taste the oats.

forgot to add peanut butter

I just put 3 cup oats fill the bowl with milk and eat it. I hate oats and this is waaaay better than cooking em

I've been eating them nearly everyday for like a year and feel great.