My boyfriend is kinda weak and can't do anything

My boyfriend is kinda weak and can't do anything.
> vegan
> likes soy milk and soy burgers
> uses products aimed at women, like multivitamins
> says the men products make him sick or something
> can only lift 100 lbs for about 30 seconds before being exhausted
> weighs 150, and I don't think any of it is muscle
> is emotional and gets overwhelmed easily
What can I start slipping in his food to make him start acting like a man? Not a feminist, so I want my man to be in charge of me.

Can't fix gay.

date another guy

break up with him and find a chad

Wtf, just leave him for someone that isn't a pussy. Hopefully he will resent you and start lifting out of spite. When ge gets Veeky Forums hopefully he will fuck a couple qts. Then you can come back to him and tell him he's welcome for setting him on the path to non-pussyhood.

Otherwise just leave him for chad ffs.

Why even start saying a guy like this

BEETLE LIKE

Inb4 GF is 300lbs+

dump his weak ass and DO NOT BREED WITH HIM. Unless you want a sissy pushover of a son.

Well you start dating him for some reason didn't you?

Seeing*

B8

Testosterone. First get him to get his levels checked, and get him on TRT if they're low.

If they're not low enough, or if he doesn't want to, get him on steroids (see /fraud/). Also get him to cut it out with the vegan shit, it'll kill him eventually.

>women are all whores they just want CHAD because he has GENETICS and eats PIZZA >:(

>girl having problems with your bf? fucking trying to work it out just leave him for chad XD

I assumed he was sweet and needed a push, but he's just so weak mentally and physically.

I'd rather be ntr'd by Chad then by some limp wristed fart catcher.

Why are you gonna put all this work in to make him change when you could just break up and find someone more to your liking.

Mentally weaks are the hardest to change.

Push him of a ledge
Jk
Make it work, talk to him, the secret to a healthy relationship is conversation and understanding...

>My boyfriend is kinda weak and can't do anything.
>> vegan
>> likes soy milk and soy burgers
>> uses products aimed at women, like multivitamins
>> says the men products make him sick or something
>> can only lift 100 lbs for about 30 seconds before being exhausted
>> weighs 150, and I don't think any of it is muscle
>> is emotional and gets overwhelmed easily

it sounds like you're dating a chick with a penis

(Continuation)
And if it doesn't work and refuses to change, well...
Try someone else...

I like vegan DYELs. Give him to me, I'll take good care of him.

>talk to him about it
if that doesn't work
>cut down on sex also make him feel guilty if he masturbates
>try to cook his meals for him, lots of proteins and meat
>get him outside into the sun often, for that Vitamin D
>start visibly mirin other men infront of him
If none of this works I think you should really consider leaving him

"He" may suffer from libtardism.
Scientists still don't find a cure for this horrible affliction, the best thing you can do is to leave this creature to die alone.

>vegan
Shit
Try Broccoli, chia seeds, avocados, nuts, bananas, garlic

Get him a supplement for Magnesium and Zinc

Does he even want to change or are you just forcing him to man up?

>start visibly mirin other men infront of him
This is terrible advice. The other points are good, though.

If he does not want to change, he won't change, all you can do is tap to him, beyond that trying to change someone who does not want to and who feels comfortable as he is will NOT work, accept you are incompatible, stop wasting his time and yours.

>this guy has a gf
>I don't

Inject him with tren when he isn't looking.

Op pic is me but I'm tryna fix posture / head forward.
Never gonna make it.
What's the fittest way to off myself?
Dubs

>This is terrible advice. The other points are good, though.
Lack of ejaculation will increase his test levels.
Men thrive in a competitive environment, if he notices his girl miring others hes either going to man up or hes not worth her time anyway.

Yes, it's terrible advice because he'd probably be into it. And by that I mean that he's probably a literal cuckold.

I do the virgin walk but without the long strides.

How do I fix?

Or he'll just discover he has a cuck fetish. Probably already does but hides it desu.

>disrespect his values and threaten to cheat on him until he's mentally broken

OP's a woman, you think she didn't have that idea already?

This talk to him, tell him what you want like an adult, ask if he wants it.
If yes work together, support him.
If no it wasn't meant to be.
Or fuck Chad, and passive aggress the shit out of him without letting him know what you want.
You pick

You can be vegan and be fine hormonally, he just needs more plant based protein and take up some sports.

All you can really do is talk to him clearly and sincerely.

But really, what it boils down to is that the two of you may be incompatible, maybe he likes the way he is, if so, he won't change.

How about instead of trying to change someone to suit your ideals, you find someone who suits you better.

That said, he can be vegan and muscular/strong.

stop being a faggot and date girls

leave him.
there's no mojo to fix this one only heart break
he is pic related ..

OP is a 4/10 roastie and can't do any better. You beta cucks need to stop telling her to break up with her weakling bf. She can't do any better. If she could, she would.

>41553622
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY OP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and all the baited subhumans replying oh my god this place really has gone down the shitter hasnt it

That's not a man anymore, that's a soybeing

>Implying this is anything other than a vegan hate bait thread
Kek, have my upvote

Nilce, é você?
Porquê fala assim do Leon?

This pic hits a bit too close to home.

Headphones in public is the most normie thing ever though, only complete weirdos and old people try randomly conversing on public transit and such

Also looking below parallel so you can actually avoid stepping in dog shit and muddy puddles with your nice shoes

And walking fast, because the virgin has a job and has to get there on time if running late, while the non-virgin apparently swaggers slowly like an unemployed cholo

thank you for pointing out all the retards

>t. virgin

i fucking hate summer here on Veeky Forums so much

>the virgin has a job and has to get there on time if running late, while the non-virgin apparently swaggers slowly like an unemployed cholo

Preoccupied with sex that he isn't getting, the virgin's general sense that his time is running out is exacerbated by his inattention to other concerns. He loses his focus and often runs late, missing appointments and deadlines the same way he missed a key developmental milestone.

The non-virgin's mind is clear and in order, allowing him to put his world the same way. He doesn't stray from schedules to fritter time away on anxieties. He can approach myriad responsibilities at an easy pace.

I dunno. I have the same problem, but my boyfriend isn't a vegan. Just a nerd and would rather play video games than go to the gym with me. I brought him once and he couldn't keep up with my workout, even though we were using the same weight. Gets embarrassed easily and hates a lot of gym types. Always makes fun of people we see in the gym after we leave. Justifies not liking lifting by saying its "not really his scene". Gets jealous when I lift with a male friend but doesn't want to come spot me. Gets emotional a lot.

If you find a solution, I'd love to know. I think maybe we just both picked guys that don't share our interests and there's nothing we can do other than break up or get past it.

>Someone makes a thread with a genuine seeming question
>Sperg out when people reply
It's not as if this is a situation that couldn't occur

this is a bait thread, but still kinda entertaining

Who would this be baiting? Most people on Veeky Forums aren't vegan weaklings who refuse to work out, so who would be offended by this pretty innocuous post?

I mean seems pretty "baity". Or do we think we're all Edgy fucking memers and that a question like this is normal and we have to use our super knowledge to help. It's fucking retarded

I highly doubt it's bait. I was in a pretty similar situation to OP once; dated what must have been the gayest straight boy in existence. Ended up leaving him, mostly because he had the emotional self-control of an 8 year old girl.

>and all the baited subhumans replying oh my god this place really has gone down the shitter hasnt it

This isn't Veeky Forums you ebin trolling memelord, this is Veeky Forums.
Now, either gibe advice or gtfo.

>Who would this be baiting?

Redpillers, by affirming their biases. Vegans, because we do have some of those. Incels, by reminding them that worse people than them can get a gf. It's versatile bait.

Well done pointing out the users from certain website, where they need to go back.

Also, OP seems to be some newfag from r9k but damn it was so easy for him to bait the reddit fags.

>Basically the greentext about the dude putting whey into his cat's food
>Not a feminist
You fags are fucking retarded

No, it really is a situation that couldn't occur. It's completely designed to bait the "red pilled" "alt-right" retards who've come from /r/the_dolan and /pol/ who are all now jacking off to the idea of this woman who's "Not a feminist, so I want my man to be in charge of me."

This was good b8

I want reddit to leave.

You're getting baited right now and you're too dumb to see. Fuck what happened to Veeky Forums, this is sad.

I've never used reddit in my life

>start visibly mirin other men in front of him
These are two horrible pieces of advice that look like they should be good. Don't do this. While you may think that it'll make him see what kind of man you want, he doesn't seem like he's the type who can mentally deal with that the way you want him to.

Everyone who fell for this bait needs a deep gash horizontally along their neck

Incidentally, he hates liberals and would probably think /pol/ has a point if he browsed here, unaware that he himself is a beta nu-male. Despite hating feminism, he thinks that gender roles are stupid, but I really believe that's only because he doesn't want to be responsible for things as the "man of the house."

>lifting with a male friend

He is either waiting for you to break up with your beta bf or a beta himself.

how about a conversation regarding the future of your relationship and the fact that it includes a partner that enjoys physical activity, if they expect to pursue something serious they should accept that it includes an area of your life that is important to you. If he still says it's not for him, well then you know he's not husbando material and can start looking for someone who is.

250 test E weekly
600 tren E weekly

Anyone who's done this stack knows exactly what i'm talking about. Test + Tren is liquid alpha.

Give him steroids

I love that girls need to be told this and honestly think the dude is just trying to be a friend.

lol dafuq? girls know that. way to expose your lack of experience concerning women lmao

maybe. i need a spot tho.
i could do this. i could also just keep trying to motivate him. he's not fat, just not in shape. he's got a really good naturally masculine shape and would look amazing if he lifted. maybe if i tell him that (phrased more delicately) he could be more interested

>Also looking below parallel so you can actually avoid stepping in dog shit and muddy puddles with your nice shoes
What is peripheral vision

Inject him with tren when he is asleep

Everyone here is mentioning testosterone which can definitely have an influence but I think a lot of this is learned behaviors.

What was his father like? A stereotypical macho Man? A beta? Somewhere in the middle?

What was your father like?

Also out of curiosity how old are you and where are you from? Do most people in your circle agree with the 'man should be in charge' idea?

>multi vitamin are for women

A gay faggot dating trailer trash, great stuff

> What was his father like?
Permissive parenting; no clue what is going in his son's life. Isn't trying to make him do anything, isn't trying not to make him do anything. I think that he might be a beta, and I think that his wife more or less saved him from his artist burnout lifestyle iirc.

What was your father like?
> Flashy guy, and liked attention. Loves cars, video games, and working on small projects. Not really book smart, but street smart and socially savvy. Was a momma's boy when I was a kid but less when I grew up, spent a lot of time at grandma's while he hung out with his brothers and played Dreamcast.

>Also out of curiosity how old are you and where are you from?
I'm 27, he's 28. We're in a southern area, but it's not deep south, obviously.

>Do most people in your circle agree with the 'man should be in charge' idea?
Yeah, feminism gets talked about around here, but honestly, only art students or some other kind of tumblrina wants a guy they can boss around. The attitude is just to be independent, but if you do have a boyfriend, then he needs to be able to take care of you. Being broke, being indecisive or being cowardly is a fast way to lose man credit here, even by other men's standards.

I find it hard to believe OP is a girl. An actual girl """her"""" kind of personality would just leave and find a better man.

The real question, Incase you are OP and literally not trolling: Why the fuck are you with a man who's life choices you respect so little?
Are you fat/ugly/autistic and are now confidence dating?

>only art students or some other kind of tumblrina wants a guy they can boss around

So which one are you? Because here you are on Veeky Forums asking how you can override your bf's choices and dictate his behavior.

>why don't women sleep with me, Chad fucks 9/10 women, they have inflated egos fuck them and fuck dating apps

>girl: my boyfriend has a couple flaws

>Omg lol leave that pussy go find chad hahaha omg why are you even with him chad is so much better

fuck kill yourselves

This was made by a manlet or some fat cunt tourist that went to a city and didn't move the fuck out of the way

>What was your father like?
>> Loves video games
>Was a momma's boy when I was a kid, spent a lot of time at grandma's while he hung out with his brothers and played Dreamcast.
>I'm 27
Holy shit how much of a manchild is your dad?

No one should be with someone they think of as badly as OP does, don't you agree ?

In his sleep inject 200mg of tren ace every night. Manly as fuck guaranteed. Also, some test wouldnt hurt.

>vegan
>soy milk
>soy burgers
>like multivitamins
>150lb

i sense a lack of zinc in his diet.

which i don't personally recommend to supplement but instead switching to more healthy foods rich in zinc like beans and other wholefoods

get him into lifting and he's probably going to change for the better.

the "vegans can't build muscle" it's another big fucking meme.

btw, congratz, your bf hit all the stereotypes associated w vegans.

Yeah, I broke up with my ex at the beginning of this year and I was in exactly the same situation except he wasn't a vegan, that was it so when he ate it was over the top on meats too.

In the beginning I though he was a sweet and caring guy, he just needed a bit of a push.

Safe to say I spent 2 years of my life with him and all I would do is ask him to try and join me in the gym, maybe go for runs with me or simply just get out of the house and leave his stupid xbox alone.
I got him 3 different jobs when we were together because he was "too scared of failure" which meant he was too lazy to get himself a job.
Since I liked to eat out and go to the cinema and didn't fancy waiting for sixth form drop out boyfriend to get money off his mum I went out of my way to talk to my mates and arranged him jobs. He would quit one, wait a month and say he was trying to look for work, never apply for anywhere and then beg me to look and ask people on his behalf.
This happened 3 fucking times and I had enough.

Anyways ignore the blog post, matter of the fact is that you're dating a fucking loser if he behaves like that.
No matter what you try, you can mother him, encourage him, deny him sex or whatever else it simply wont work and if it does, it'll get him off his ass only for a few days to make it seem like he's changed then he'll go back to his old ways.

Break up with him, simple minds like that need to be with someone with a life just as petty and nonchalant or they need to date a life coach that is willing enough to change them for the better.
He isn't worth your time, if you've spoken to him and he hasn't realized where hes going wrong then no amount of discipline will work.

If your partner wont change for themselves, what makes you think they'll change for you?

>mfw he completely let himself go and his rebound is a fat chick and I'm banging a different qt Asian girl every other week

>baiting /pol/ with /pol/

That's not bait, it's chum.

asking for misery without test base.

If his primary male role model was a beta then there is no hope. Children are sponges they take everything up just by observation. Not even testosterone will help.

Anyone has the chad version of the OP pic? Thx

saw image from OP's post and came here to post this
after reading
>how does this pussy-whipped bitch have a gf and I don't
>vegan
theres your problem, get that faggot eating steak like twice a week and chicken on off days
but most likely the relationship will be over before he changes his mindset, something like that just takes way too long

Just come over bb.

This faggot has a gf and I don't
fuck me man

Was thinking the same thing myself. OP, im curious to know what your boyfriends redeeming qualities are, he must be doing SOMETHING right if you're still around anyways, and havn't left him yet

test

>What can I start slipping in his food
a father figure in his life from age 10~20.

Messiah's syndrome. Betas consciously or subconsiously abuse it to get pussy.