Daily Zyzz thread/ sick cunt general

Daily Zyzz thread/ sick cunt general

get in here brahs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2jM_bHLno9s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Zyzz had stupid hair

mirin cunt??

Fuaaaaa, Zyzz thread on my birthday. The man who got me into lifting and electronic music

Rest in Peace

We're all going to make it

not that many sikkunts on Veeky Forums anymore... sad times guess, they all made it

we're all going to make it brahs.

GANGAS GONNA GANG

youtube.com/watch?v=2jM_bHLno9s
this video got me pumped and motivated, kind of still motivates me

bro I've been casually surfing Veeky Forums since anonymous went after scientology in 2008. It's been depressing to see this site lately. all the people who made it what it was are now gone.

How do I achieve /sickcunt/ mode?

you stop being a sadcunt and start being a sickcunt

He's right, you gotta change your mentality, that's what Zyzz was preaching all his life. Change your mind, change your life.

The reason Zyzz achieved what he did, is because he wasn't a whiny faggot.

I don't even mean the skelly/fat cunts who just make stupid excuses and never start.

I mean the guys who slave away in the gym, eat clean to the point they want to die, never go out, never live life, never have fun.

Zyzz put the effort in at the gym, ate well, trained hard. Of course he did, otherwise he wouldn't have got where he did.

Yet he also did steroids, he also partied, he did drugs, he loved life and lived it to the full.

Yeah, in the end he went too far. Someone who knew he had a potentially fatal heart condition probably shouldn't have gone in a sauna in Thailand in the height of summer, dehydrated, hungover, and coming down off recreational drugs, while possibly also taking clen/DNP.

But his legacy lives on in the fact idiots incorrectly report it was "steroids" that caused it, because these idiots don't understand the first thing about why or how Zyzz achieved what he did, and that includes the guys who spend 20 years in a gym, eating nothing but dry chicken and brown rice, never so much as touching a beer. What sort of life is that?

>Zyzz died over 20 years ago

>Zyzz died over 50 years ago

Rip sweet prince
Also check em

Set my background to the cunt as I get back into lifting, I have to make it brahs

I've been browsing Veeky Forums since before moot even thought to create it

I've only been here for more than a year, but the spirit of Zyzz has rapidly disintegrated. Instead of encouragement, good feel threads, and wanting your fellow brother to make it, it's just shit post after shit post and negativity here. I quite enjoy a lot of those threads as I find great humor, but we need a Zyzz general to truely guide us into becoming better people.
user touched on very important points here. Only hard work will you ever make it, you can't stop working hard, but have to learn to relax as well. As Jordan Peterson would say, do not side too far into order or chaos, it is the boundary between them you want to be in.

Lol

Help me Zyzz. I've been a sad cunt lately

Fucked 3 girls in 3 days last week
But now very depressed and doing nothing but lie in my bed
What do. Hold me Fit

ironacially, they've fucked you for the context clatrity sake.