>Boogie will never lose the wei-

youtube.com/watch?v=j2nfm4A0R8E&feature=youtu.be&t=5m15s

>lost 60 lbs in 6 years
>has tried every diet but nothing has worked
>went to every doctor and nutritionist
>they all say the issue is the child abuse he suffered
>can't be trusted to feed himself, so he resigned himself to the fact that he needs a Gastric Bypass
>no other surgeon would do it because he's too large
>surgeon said he'll do the surgery in the mid July

Well Veeky Forums? He's going to have the last laugh you know.

PAY

FOR

The thing is that you need to eat less otherwise you could fucking rupture the surgery, and I don't think he has the self control to do so.

I expect him to die sometime in October.

Don't be mad beta males, maybe one day if you keep "bulking" like a good little boy you'll come close to my mass.

MY

WALL

Why doesn't he just eat less and save money on the surgery? All the fatties that complain about 'muh genetics' never get genetic surgery, they always get gastric bypass. Really makes me think.

He prolly guzzles down a couple of jars of mayo a day just to maintain his 500+ lb frame at 5'10".

>60 lbs in 6 years
Losing at .5lbs a week would get you that in 2.3 years
What the hell has he been doing?

Why can't a drug addict get off drugs? Why can't a depressed person just be happy? It's more mental and psychological than just purely "eating less" user.

"weight loss update"

okay guis im taking this whole weight loss thing seriously, I'm just going to have a doctor cut slabs of fat off.

the only one who will get the last laugh is his "wife" and her black bull who will live off the winnings of his life insurance policy

You're wrong though

care to elaborate?

No he wont. Screencap this now. Come July the surgery will be canceled ans a sob story video will be uploaded.

He got the surgery with out changing his life style. he will balloon right back up once his stomach starts to stretch. Have an employee going through this right now. I've tried mocking his food and portion sizes. He just thinks he needs to eat stuff that keeps him full longer. These fatties have some mental illness that pushes them to eat. Until that is taken care of, this surgery just delays the inevitable.

my friend used to be obese, he said it was super uncomfortable:
>trouble breathing
>always overheating
>trouble going upstairs
>ridicule from peers
then he lost a shit ton of weight and started getting muscle from playin football for about 2 hours a day and going to the gym regularly

>I was 5'9, 245 pounds.
>I was fat.
>I was disgusting and decided to not be fat.
>I started running and dieting.
>Now I am 196 pounds (just under 3 months in)
>spooooooky

I don't fuck about with drugs, but I can tell you weight loss is purely mental. You either will yourself to stop being a fat fuck, or you stay addicted to Sonic and Big Macs.

>only one doctor will do it, all others decline
>surgery is obviously risky

goods news. who has the mid surgery death get screencap?

youre still probably fat desu lose more weight

Yeah no shit I'm 5'9 and 196 pounds.

I'm still a work in progress, but the point is I can testify first hand all you need to do to seriously lose weight is decide to. But yeah still a fat little manlet, but better to be steering away from disaster than towards

>lose 350 pounds in surgery
>people realize his fat shtick is gone
>starts losing jewtube/stream bux
>gets depressed
>gains back 100 pounds in the first year
>fat again in 2

Seriously, just sucking fat out won't fix anything long term if your mentally unprepared or willing. He tried "losing weight" one year and lost 8 whole pounds.

Boogie1488 here, you fucking kikes pay for my surgery. I'm tired of you fuckers putting me down for my weight, eat a dick and die... Remember to be nice to each other, I gotta go prep the bull.

I don't know, guys.

I like boogie's non-francis videos. I hope he succeeds and finds happiness.

He's fat and I don't respect his lifestyle, but he's a good, flawed, in pain person at his core.

Cutting and removing healthy organs so you dont have to take responsibility for your own actions is sick.
Most people become obese again after 5 years anyway. It's all about taking shortcuts nowdays... God forbid if he had to lift a finger to lose weight.

gastric surgery isn't going to fix food addiction lmao, he won't be hungry but still fill his fatass up and stretch the stomach back again

This desu. However, Boogie's gotta walk his own path, and though they may help, no amount of miracle pills, experimental surgeries, or government funding will do it for him.

The man's gotta be a man

pay for his healthcare

>weight
>loss

pick one boogie

cause they're fucking weak, and so are you

>b-but muh chemicals!!1

get the fuck out of here

Boogie's videos aren't terrible, my biggest problem is he makes excuses for his disgusting obesity, which only lets other fatties do the same.

Many people don't realise it, I doubt he does himself but Boogie is a master emotional manipulator. He constantly invites people to attack him so he can play the victim card. I honestly can't believe how people lap that shit up.

>I honestly can't believe how people lap that shit up.
Because millennials don't think beyond emotions.

continue on your journey, friendo. god speed

this is all is see when watching his videos.
He's a parasite disguised as a "nice guy".

aka The Jonah Hill Effect

Eating a lot.

>all you need to do to lose weight is decide to
Yeah no shit user that's what the user you're replying to originally said, he said it's mental. Good on you being able to overcome your mental obstacles but biggie being fat is because he CAN'T.

why does this guy blame everything on others? It's always somebody else's fault but his own

>muh thyroid
>muh childhood
>muh genes

just fuck off. you're a grown ass man it's time to get the fuck over it and accept responsibility for your actions.

He dies this same fucking video every couple of weeks and the more I see it the more I hope he dies on the table.

>wakes up from surgery
>realizes he's still fat
>learns gastric bypass is supposed to help you eat less
>resumes disgusting lifestyle
>ruptures stomach
>dies