The water fasting meme

>be me
>fell for the water fasting meme
>50 hours into the fast I faint in my bathroom
>wake up 15 min later with heavy back pain from the fall

Thanks Veeky Forums, you almost fucking killed me.

lol you're never gonna make it

It's survival of the fittest, Leonard.

who would have possibly thought your body cant live on water alone?

>Moistlets
never gonna make it

fake as fuck
I fast often with no trouble whatsoever

Fasted for a weekend (53 hours), broke the fast just an hour ago. Had no problems except for a fuzzy mind and fleeting headaches, probably partly due to cutting all the sugar and caffeine.

Feels good man.

good job mate, i'm ending my first day of dry fast

I've done a water fast for a couple of days, quit mostly because it just felt stupid.

>Mfw i realize fit just got hit with a fad diet

>Mfw no face

>anecdotal
kek

did you put salt in your water?

does that help activate it?

not at all, no need for salt in the water

I've never fasted, but everything I've read about fasting says it's important if you want to live.

not true at all

>water fasting
holy shit do you want to murder your gains?

yes it fucking is. Look up hyponatremia.

Made it 2 days, brain tricked me into thinking I had a headache. Said fuck it, drove to the store. On the way there, the headache went away. Now I'm eating less, and my weight dropped 7 lbs in those 2 days. Overall worth the attempt, but it was god awful.

it's your fault for being gullible and falling for this boards memes. if you look at other boards they all have their own memes, and if you learn how to sift through Veeky Forums and not fall for memes (ie. water fasting, le carb boogeyman, 500 cut/bulk cycles, etc) you are on your way to making it.

Lifting weights is a meme here. Completely unnecessary when there's isometrics and lucid dreaming.

Is this real life

The real question is how much of a nigger you are?

Electrolytes are very important title kidneys ability to regulate your hydration. In the absence of food and with today's consumption of filtered and bottle water, you'll want to supplement with sodium and to a lesser extent potassium. Daily reminder that /fit is mainly comprised of intermediate lifters and college biology undergrads who think they're experts in lifting and physiology.

Tfw ended my 3 day fast with a double western bacon burger

Yes. It was legit, however I'm convinced that 2-3 days, a couple times a month, is maybe the way to go. It really did help me moderate my diet, I really did lose fat (working back out, I noticed a slight decrease in strength the next couple of days, but everything got back on track) and my cardio fitness improved dramatically.

So idk. I didn't die, and it seemed right at the time. I will say, time goes by SLOW when fasting, like it's the most incredible thing I've ever experienced.

Y'all realize without powerful substances you're wasting muscle like this right?

I'm amazed how often you fucks do zero research.