WTFFFFF Veeky Forums

Veeky Forums

HOW TEH FUUUARK are you capable of getting rid of that last bit of stomach fat?!?! I've been on a cut for like 4-5 months now and I'm looking great but I literally cannot get rid of that last bit of belly fat.

It's KILLING me inside because I know that I'm lifting better yet not able to gain the good weight that I should be because I'm eating at 1950 kcal. I can't beat it and I understand why others give up and believe that fitness doesn't work (I wouldn't say that of course.)

Pic related: This is pretty much my build with a tiny bit more belly fat than that and bi's slightly smaller. 5'11, 191-194 depending on how my scale feels this day.

Nothing to add, same exact spot here though with similar stats.

you are fatter than you think, and you were fatter than you thought when you started cutting.

Just keep losing weight, dingus.

that guy has a lot of fat on his chest and probably lovehandles/ass. this isn't the "last bit of stomach fat" you delusional fat fuck.

I was skinnier than this when I started my first cut and I got a huge reality check after about 8 weeks of cutting. I thought I was going to become a chiseled god and instead I was just skinner, weaker, and still didn't have visible abs.

I learned another lesson last summer when I did PSMF for 2 weeks (leaner this time) and STILL wasn't ripped (but was closer), and gained most of the weight back in 2 more weeks.

When you have that much visceral fat, there is also tons of fat around your organs which your body will lose. I was 170lbs with somewhat visible abs and cut to 155 and my abs still didn't have much more definition. My pants fit better and my face looked better, but I didn't get a whole lot of definition out of it.

I don't think you should ever let yourself get above 15% bf. I try to hover around 12-13% max, I still don't have nearly the definition I want to have.

5'10 155lbs here. At first I thought I have tons of muscles when I started my cut at 180lbs, ended up paper mode. Already have visible abs while maintained my lifts so not that mad tbqh.

I've plateuad hard.. stuck at 115kgs 6"4. I'm trying to get to 105-100kgs should i stop drinking alcohol?

fucking fuck any skelly fag that wants to complain about
>muhh forcing myself to eat is so hard!
you motherfuckers will never know the frustration of trying to get lean, more than anything it's just so fucking boring. stopping yourself from doing something (constant nagging annoyance on your mind) will always be harder than forcing yourself to do something (sucks at the time, but once it's done it's over)

Do longer and/or more intense cardio
And if you tell me that you don't do any cardio, I'd recommend you kys mm

you either embrace it or cut until it's gone, while accept the muscle loss that comes with the cut.

I'm also 6' and I can tell you that for our height we need to be at roughly 161-165 lbs to be Instagram shredded. For average normie shredded you want to be no more than 175 lbs -- and that's even with good stats (1/2/3/4 bare minimum). A lot of people on Veeky Forums grossly underestimate how much fat they have and overestimate how much muscle they have

If you look like pic related and you've been at it for 5 months, you need to change it up to break up the monotony and keep yourself from occasionally cheating. Try PSMF or alternate day fasts. With that much fat it's highly unlikely you'll lose any muscle, but your working sets will drop due to loss of glycogen

Cut another 10 lbs and lean bulk

Currently at 180, same height, starting to feel anorexic. If I cut another 10 pounds I will be peeled. Clean diet, morning cardio, and hot yoga once a week

Brethren, I'm astounded and feel similarly, what are you eating/cutting at? Pass those numbers along.

Scooby says keto or carb cycling seems to work well but Scoobs is a distributor of bro science a lot of the time.

This is encouraging, shit just gets frustrating after a certain point, it's real easy to Get bored of my one alloted portion of fish/chicken and squirrel food. I'll keep at it though. I know my body type probably doesn't get much below 170 in a healthy way but down to 1800kcal and 178-180 I guess...

Brush, you hit the nail on the head. More than anything else, shit is just boring. Lifting is great, cardio is fun (basketball, soccer, running etc) but the yogurt day in/day out. Shoot me...

Mostly 10min jump rope at the beginning and 8 min at the end of a workout. I could definetly double up on that number on either side.

As long as you've maintained your strength then you know you're making progress breh. That's what it's all about is progress.

Dnp and cardio

Cook your own food. Also try beef sometimes or even pork. When I get bored I try different recipes for my eggs like adding different kinds of veggies

Alcohol has calories don't forget that.

yeah Id imagine id get strong as fuck when I bulk again. But will mind my food choices from now on

Not tracking exactly what I'm cutting at but approximately consuming 2000 calories daily. Mostly protein bars, nuts, and fruit throughout the day and then a nice piece of salmon or chicken with asparagus at night along with a Greek yogurt and banana. Early morning cardio 2 miles (14 to 16 minutes) depending on how I'm feeling and then lifting at night

>protein bars
tfw too poor for this. I mostly buy cheap whey

what kind of broscience does scoob distribute then? honestly want to know since i considered him relatively legit.

OP here, trader joe's has some good numbers on them if you have them in your area.

Also, I appreciate you for that info. Makes sense

Complaining about food on cut. You are not really cutting. Not gonna make it.

I would stop cutting before you just start looking flat and losing a lot of strength. That's just my opinion, but it's something to start considering at this point tho

Just add accessory lifts to your routine. I added Oly lifting and cardio to my body split routine and in the period of ~2 months on a 1800cal cut, I lost 20 lbs of mostly fat. People said my face looked thinner, I got abs and a v-cut.

>5'11, 191-194

You're still overweight m8.

Yeah apparently. Which kinda surprised me considering I think I looked great minus that annoying stomach fat, but that's why I asked the question.

I guess I'm too used to the american average and just look great by comparison? I'm just surprised and a little incredulous that I could look significantly *better* at 175, considering I feel pretty solid now.

routine? you goals

You said you're lifting and eating 1,950. You're gaining muscle weight as you burn fat. But also 1,950 is a bit much if you want to lose the fat. I would cut a 200-300 more calories for a while.

I'm going to do a little more of this

I gonna likely end up doing that, gonna drop down to 1850, see where that takes me for a month and then adjust again from there.

Routine is a modified 4 day 5/3/1 attached

Ignore Deads on that, I messed up the excel formula so haven't updated it.

Goal body like so? Bigger as possible.

yeah i am aiming for pic related except with hair and a little bigger chest

I have some non-diet related tips.

Some people naturally hold on to fat a little more. its genetics, having layer of fat is usually a good thing, i have this issue too.

whenever I try to get cut by managing calories (and trying things like keto, intermittent fasting, cheat meals, etc) and maintaining regular workout, I can sometimes achieve it but regain the fat over the next week, even if I am still cutting. body triggers starvation mode I guess. Getting cut is often about trying to keep your body's metabolism up to try to fight it's natural tendency to slow down when cutting or at low bf.

The only way I have been able to successfully keep low bf is by applying additional hiit to my current routine, I don't even always have to eat less.

Ex: play intense pickup basketball, add something like 3x10 powercleans or explosive/speed squats or explosive deadlifts, or do sprints like 200m x 5. Add these in maybe a couple times a week.

Longer distance running doesn't work for me in terms of fat loss, but I imagine it may work well for others.

Also very underrated: drink a lot of water. To the point where you are peeing every 2 hrs. its annoying but it works for me.

how much assistance work you do? like an exercise for each part 3x8?

>peeing every 2 hrs

When I drink lots of water I have to pee every 20-30 mins.

Is there something wrong with me?

1 exercise 3x8, just about yeah. I end up giving back and shoulders a little extra because they're my weak spots and I want to work on them.

I'm gonna get on the "water boat" harder and now that the weather is clearing up, I'm going to do more basketball. I appreciate this.

How to achieve that body in the OP? It looks way better than when guys have low body fat

Um, I just lifted and slowly bulked for like 1 year with no mini cuts (probably should have included one or two)

You're my goal body, it looks strong solid and thick unlike when guys have low body fat

Ah, thanks I guess. I think there's a good middle ground between where I am and "too shredded" but everyone has different goals! Appreciate the vote of confidence there.

You're not doing enough cardio.