Stealing plates from the gym

>be me
>Living in a thirth world country, in a forgotten place in southamerica
>My progress in the gym has been kind of chaotic because i dont really knew exactly how to progressive overload.
>Decided to start progressing adding 5lbs in the main lifts per session.
>Been in 3 gyms since i started lifting 1 year and 4 months ago and there wasnt 2.5 lbs plates in any of this gyms
>Recently changed to one big gym called "smartfit" where they do have a lot of this plates.
>btw gyms here are shit. They literally have just two barbells and the other equioment is composed by machines and treadmills.People look weird at me when i do deadlifts.
>I am going to my home city from college for something like one and a half month and then i am moving to another city where the gyms i could go dont have those plates i need.

I want to steal those plates from the gym but i dont really know how. They have my credit card information so im afraid what they would do if they notice. What do /fit? How can i steal those plates without the cameras or the staff noticing?

I forgot to mention that i cant find a place to buy those plates. Theres no amazon in the jungle.

don't steal the plates you nigger
just use a bit of imagination, you can figure something else out. Why not try making your own plates out of concrete or even wood?

If i homemade plates to the gym al my gym-bros are gonna laugh at me

Jk. I dont have any friends

>go there at a shitty time so the gym is empty
>take a big sportsbag with you
>place it next to a bar that you are working with
>work out to look unsuspicious
>when you take of the small plate from your current bar throw them into your bag
>continue to work out
>repeat with second plate but be careful that it wont hit the first one because the loud steel on steel sound could alert staff
>you´re welcome

oh, the irony....

why not just hang water bottles from the barbell? will people laugh? i think i would be impressed like "oh that guy knows what hes doing" but i dont live where you are so idk. dont take the risk my man. its a problem that can be easily solved other ways

same guy

you could also dig into scrap metal containers or ask metal recycling companies if they get plates sometimes and pay a few [whatever your currency is] to the company.

got a few plates this way near a big european city

Você é Brasileiro seu porra? Tanto anilha normal quanto olímpica de ferro custam R$4,00 o quilo pra comprar. Procura por muscularfit e naturalfitness.

Thanks user. I would try that. Do you ttjink i cant talk to the manager and buy him a pair?

> Theres no Amazon in the jungle

Kek

If the gym has those plates clearly you can get them where you are.

Just go ask the gym owner where they got them.

I dont think that could work. I am still DYEL af. I spent a whole year without knowing i had to use more weight to get bigger

what country? i'm interested as fuck to know what it's like there

The gym is a big multinational enterprise here in southamerica. they have just opened gyms in Colombia and specifically near my apartment in Medellin. I have noticed that all their equipment computerd are in portuguese so i guess they must get all their things from brazil

>there's no amazon in the jungle

Because its no transfer action with paperwork rather than a deal with cash and a simple handshake, you should prefer to ask a normal worker instead of the manager, if it´s possible. If they even do such trings as sell seperate stuff the worker should talk to the manager for you. baddest scenario is that they think it´s weird to ask such a question. So just try it.

>there is no amazon in the jungle

Medellin, Colombia. 80% of the people here are ugly, poor, ignorant humans. They look like the people in the series Narcos. The other 20 percent are the rich, white educated wannabe Amerifags.

work out, put the plates on the floor, toss your towel over them, work out more, take bars wrapped in towel with you

dont steal you little shit

I trained at a crossfit gym in Cali, they had plenty of small plates and everytime I went there I saw a ridiculous amount of legit 10/10 women

People who steal stuff from the gym deserve to die.