Learn to cook

Learn to cook

Put eggs in water or pan.
Put chicken + fish on grill
Put oatmeal + broccoli in microwave

All you need to know. If you want to get fancy n shit sprinkle some pre shredded low fat/salt cheese on your creations.

YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO COOK.

Technically speaking he does, just because you don't like what he cooks doesn't make it any less the act of cooking.

What's the term for someone bad at cooking?

Cooklet?

how do i learn to cook
i come from a house hold where my mother bought candy and junk food everytime at the store and never cooked a healthy meal

In 2017?
Female

YouTube.

You motherfucker

Lol, senpai.

Can cook 2 minute noodles in like a minute 48

Baller right here lads, take note

Top fucking kek

Pretty good desu

kek

>still believing the low fat/low salt memes

Ayy.
It's funny because it's true.

Does this actually work? Or is this a troll to get me to destroy my toaster?

what do you think shithead

Yeah, it seems like it'd be hard to get the pasta out without using a fork

You just flip the toaster upside down. Just clean out the toast crumbs before you start

Didn't think off that. That way I can avoid doing something stupid. I'll try because I'm sick of microwaving pasta

dont throw the water in you'll be electrocuted

watch Good Eats
buy The Joy of Cooking
google recipes

Youtube. Gordon Ramsay has plenty of beginner tutorials and easy dishes to try. Marco Pierre White (guy who taught Ramsay) has some great videos as well if you ignore the knorr shilling.

Daily reminder if you're not puréeing those yucky vegetables into gravy you're making life needlessly worse

I know how. I don't do it though because I don't deserve to eat well and no one to cook for. I usually just heat some oats, boil a few eggs and have a banana or orange for every meal.

Just use a pan of water you fucking spasticated wank brain.

Sounds lovely mate.

noice

Innit

damn son