Haven't spoken to a female in 8 (eight) days

>haven't spoken to a female in 8 (eight) days.
>haven't been to the gym in 7 (seven) days
just fuck my shit up

go to sleep now and wake up ealrier tomorrown and fuck the gym up

>women
understandable
>gym
YOU FOOL

>haven't spoken to a female in 8 (eight) days.
pssssh I haven't had an actual meaningful conversation with one in 3 years.

>pssssh I haven't had an actual meaningful conversation with one in 3 years.
>actual meaningful conversation
>female

pick one my nigga

>haven't spoken to a female in 3 years
you fucking chads need to fuck off

*badum tiss*

heh

>knows what female is

Fuck off normie

>he was born from a female
>implying you never touched a vagina
GET OFF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>implying i'm a fucking normie born of love
>implying i'm not the spawn of a virgin birthed of such despair and loneliness he would create a son in his image for any human interaction
>tfw dad wouldn't let you out of the lab until after his death

>>haven't spoken to a female in 8 (eight) days.

try 500

I haven't spoken to a female in well over an year.

I mean, good morning/hi/etcetera still happens because I'm polite and they are as well, but I ignore them and I imagine they ignore me as well.

It stops hurting after a while. Trust me.

I haven't received a text message from a girl in nearly 2 and a half years

>he's a product of a normie genius experiment marking a giant step in technology
>he didn't sprout from the fungi on the hate and misery filled cumrag that was forgotten under his dad's bed for 9 months

You are a (one) faggot

I wonder what would happen if you desperately needed to poop and saw this. Could you shoo them away? Would they aggressively fight back? Those birds look big enough to hurt. Never mind three of them aggressively packing and clawing at you as you desperately try to hold in your poop. Really good thread op

I think just trying to go in quietly and poop without making them mad would be best, they look menacing. Maybe you could even try and make a deal that you won't flush and they can pick at your poop when your done.

>No gym in 7 days

I think I would kill myself - not going to the gym makes me quite depressed.

N-Nappy? Is that you?

I didn't even start talking to women until I was about 19, and only then it was because I got a job

> Marabous conditioned to eating from human sources have been known to lash out when refused food.[6]
> Marabous eating human garbage have been seen to devour virtually anything that they can swallow, including shoes and pieces of metal.
> It occasionally eats other birds including quelea nestlings, pigeons, doves, pelican and cormorant chicks, and even flamingos. During the breeding season, adults scale back on carrion and take mostly small, live prey since nestlings need this kind of food to survive. Common prey at this time may consist of fish, frogs, insects, eggs, small mammals and reptiles such as crocodile hatchlings and eggs.
I wouldn't fuck with them.