I swim without a tampon when I'm on my period. I find the blood stays in because of water pressure...

I swim without a tampon when I'm on my period. I find the blood stays in because of water pressure. Female Veeky Forumsizens confirm?

Nigger why would even post that?

Just go back to the kitchen, I don't want your disgusting cunt spunk in my cardio waters

this is bait.
troll line, do not cross

I'd rather see an ISIS video than that.

God is punishing you, you heathenistic harlet

You are clearly homosexual men. I was looking for fellow women.

Fucking ew dude.

Women are fucking disgusting.

I'm a nurse and I know this is all natural, I am completely aware on how the female body works.

That still makes it fucking disgusting.

yummy! user wants mommys dirty tampy! yum yum mommy!

Is that what period pads really look like? Every single month?
Penis once again confirmed for superior genital

Why

Something like 90% of women can and will accidentally piss when laughing, coughing, sneezing, lifting heavy weights, etc. which requires them to wear a pad.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

This thread has made nofap easier for me, so thanks

But to answer your q, my x used to find a similar thing happen. She still wore a tampon tho you disgusting bitch. There just never was that much on after swimming. There was still a tiny bit tho. So pls start using one again.

Kek as if, so many more men wanting to
Be women than the other way around.
way longer orgasms and multiple orgasms as a woman.
Periods are no bother really.

Not at all, girls only lose 30-40ml of blood.

This is how it would look if you wore the same pad for 5 days and purposely rubbed your vagina all over your pad.

Dafuq are you talking m8?

Try 30%. And that's just women who've had children. And haven't done kegels.
And the discharge would be nothing like
The pic. Try harder.

Women have little baby urethras and can't hold their piss.

Does anyone have the webm of the woman pissing all over the floor at a gym doing a squat pr?

is there a fking youtube video of it? I cant see webms but I need a laugh

never happened to me, not while deadlifting or squats. Needless to mention not while laughing or sneezing either

>so many more men wanting to
Be women
Not sure about that one now.

It's pelvic floor muscles that effect incontinence, not urethra length. Although admittedly short women's urethras make them more prone to UTIs

Bait

that's disgusting and disrespectful to everybody else in the pool. Autistic stupidity on the same level of mystery.jpg

thank god lolcow and /r9k/ made her stop tripping

absolutely disgusting. when will science create real mermaids? I can't wait.

Loot at any transvestism or transgender stats.

Why don't you tell me where you live so I can go bleed on you bitch

Dude if somebody chops his dick off he still isn't a woman, he ll never be able to have kids or periods, his "vagina" won't work or feel like a real ond

Tagged the wrong post, meant this one

>cunt spunk

Do you want sharks because thats how you get sharks.

Where did that come from? I wasn't even talking about transgender people or transvestites. I was talking about your claim about how so many men want to be women. We don't.

> activated almonds
> emu meatballs

O I am laffin

Sweetie, you do you, fuck the patriarchy.

Ded

ants

... isn't that a lot of blood? like a shitton?

I aint a girl but I don't think you're supposed to bleed that much. That shit is soaked in so much blood that the blood on top couldn't be absorbed.

Just another reason to never swim in pools.

I don't swim on my period because
a.) Swimming is a gay sport
b.) I'm not disgusting
c.) If I really want to swim so badly I'll just wait, like a normal person

It doesn't work and you're squandering your iron. Use a cup and save your blood so you can get it back at the end of the day.

If swimming is gay, the Romans were gay

a.) They were
b.) I called swimming gay, not swimmers
c.) Swimming is gay

Just google it, it is on youtube. "girl pees while weightlifting LOL"

I've heard that, and when I go swimming, seems to be true

If blood's coming out it's negligible, and no one can really notice in a pool

I fucking hate tampons, I always use pads though. Less chance of toxic shock and dying.

>ITT: Boys who can watch gorefest movies and freak out at period blood

It's not that, it's because it's gross and unsanitary. I don't care about the chlorine, it's still disgusting.

I had a clump of discharge come out in the pool. I swam away from it and got out before anyone could pin it on me. Wasn't blood per se, just shredded uterine flesh floating around.

>got in fight with a gf about some real stupid shit
>told her I would eat her out
>she was on her period
>she said no that's gross but that's so sweet
>words words words abated
>mfw she did not call my bluff

So? Everything you shed on your period is uterine lining. Shedded uterine lining = period blood. Doesn't make it any less disgusting. You are why public pools are disgusting. Imagine someone accidentally swallows that. You're nasty as fuck.

That's not what an actual used pad looks like ffs

If you were on your first day and hadn't changed it for 8+ hours it'd look like this at worst

its a stockphoto... calm down. the person that made that was probably an 80 year old man...

YOU GOT IT! YOU WIN THE PRIZE! WOWEEE

At least they got the discharge right. Fucking hate peeling away a pad and seeing how clumpy and hard my pubes below have gotten solidified with the blood

I shave Brazilian on my period. I also shave brazillian off my period, but when I'm on my period I shave my vag every time i shower. Its one way to make sure there's no diaper rash or pain.

I try to keep it trim, but I don't go full. Got yeast infections as a kid, not going down that road again. Need the pubes there to play defense

Are women subhuman?

I've never had a yeast infection and I go Brazilian all day erry day. Perhaps you're touching your vag after eating yeasty foods. Keeping it shaved actually probably reduces the amount of bacterial growth, since the bacteria is easy to wash away and doesn't get stuck in your hair.

nah that's the guys who are so desperate they'll eat us out even when we're menstruating

im starting to believe in this entire 2d > 3d thing.

confirmed for london LARPer, but good try

>In 2015, Evans co-authored a cookbook titled Bubba Yum Yum: The Paleo Way for New Mums, Babies and Toddlers which raised controversy after being called “potentially deadly for babies” by health experts.
>Evans also won the Australian Skeptics 2015 Bent Spoon Award for "his diet promotions, campaigns against fluoridation and support of anti-vaccinationists."[31]
>In 2016, Evans gave advice to an osteoporosis sufferer on Facebook to stop eating dairy products, claiming that the "calcium from dairy can remove the calcium from your bones” and insisting that “most doctors do not know this information”. He did not credit a source or study. His remarks were widely condemned by medical professionals.[32]
>In November 2016, Evans stirred controversy again when he endorsed earthing therapy in a profile published in the Sydney Morning Herald. [39]
Do you get many ingrown hairs? I suspect using a pad right after I've shaved ups the odds.

I know he's a dumb twat, but he seems to have one-upped himself since I last cared.

I don't get any ingrowns. The pain I experienced w/o shaving was 10x more than when I shave. I've been shaving since middle school because I cannot stand the feeling of having a hair stuck in dried period blood.

>Bubba Yum Yum
that's also what his wife calls their bbc bull's cum

aw, that must be really bad but
NOW ITS TIME TO LEAVE MY BOARD GO BACK TO INSTAGRAM AND UPLOAD A PIC OF FRAPPUCINO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Many men want to be women

Thats not because women are the superior gender in the nature. It's because women enjoy much more rights and freedom in our society than men. In every aspect of their life. Socially and Emotionally. A woman can't really feel loneliness or social isolation, like men. If you are a woman you can find very easy someone to form a relationship, or even have a one night stand. No matter your looks or your social status. On the other hand, an ugly man with no authority or any form of power (money etc) will be condemned to be alone in his life.

Plus we are literally bombed with xenoestrogens, so the males with naturally lower testosterone are bound to feel like women.

What, it's the judge guy in that cooking show my mom watches. I never realized.

sixth time I see this (not in that wording but roughly same) in a thread in the last few hours. are we being invaded by /r9k/ or is it just a common topic today (more than usual)?

women have it easier when it comes to dating and hookups you have to be autistic to deny this

I believe its the common opinion on Veeky Forums as whole (atleast on the male dominated boards).

Dont' forget the rise of the MGTOW and Red Pill movements.

Paleo Pete is a fucking nutjob but he keeps his TV show because My Kitchen Rules is scripted from start to finish so he doesn't actually need to do any real judging.

Lauren, please.

Not really why they wear pads. Maybe older women who have birthed a few kids. All those months of having a baby growing in you kinda fucks you up.

how the fuck do you know it's her? you two have to have this weird mind link thing going on

wtf I hate swimmin wimmin now

gurlz r gross

nuff sed

psshh.. nothenn personnel...

Bruh keep your bleeding snatch out of my fucking pool. Its already bad enough that you fags take up the squat rack for 30 minutes at time to half squat 65lbs.

Girl confirming that this is disgusting. However you look at it, some water is contacting your blood and then mixing in with the rest of the water in the pool. You're knowingly exposing everyone in there to your biological waste because you're too lazy to wear a tampon?

This woman made me an antisemite

I hope you enjoy having no one fucking take you seriously

I super hope you're a troll. How are you ok with spilling any blood at all in a communal pool?

I think pads are nasty shit because I don't want something smearing my blood on my junk all day. Tampons are way cleaner and the only people I've known who've gotten TSS left the tampon in for over a day.

I don't. I meant that exact order, replying to a comment about trannies with such, then blaming xenoestrogens. ah, whatever

I LIKE IT WHEN MY GIRLFRIEND IS ON ER PERIOD BECAUSE SHE IS EXTRA LUBRICATED AND I CAN CUM INSIDE OF HER WITHOUT GETTING HER PREAGENT

prove him wrong then. a girl talking about feeling lonely to a guy is like a rich guy complaining about the food in the restaurant to homeless guy. women simply cant experience the same level of loneliness/rejection. not the same league, not even the same ballpark, they are simply incapable of even just imagining it.
its similiar to how we, living in a 1st world country cant imagine what it feels like not having access to water and food. living in a 3rd world country. we cant get further than "yeah, it must be fucking bad", because its so far from our experience.
women are the same when it comes to dating advice.

t. Soon-to-be father

>cunt spunk

thats a shotglass full of blood, wtf , i thought it was a tiny amount

No, you'd basically have to wear a pad for a long ass time for it to turn out looking like that.

do girls still menstruate if theyre on birth control? i got accepted into medical school recently but i know jack shit about women's anatomy

Yes but it's not as bad. I find I bleed less and my cramps aren't as bad on bc. Also you should study more.

girls are gross
if only tits and pussy wasn't so enticing

some are dumb enough not to pause use for their period to happen... with foreseeable success, kek

wish i was gay desu. i hate girls, this is not fair

Can I study your body bb?

Haha nice try I'm not falling for that again.

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No I'm saying no one fucking takes women seriously. I work at GNC with some bulky ass women and people will still ignore them and take my recommendations. Guys and girls alike and some of these girls at GNC compete and take home trophies, shit they even are aware that no one listens to them. Womens basketball, womens powerlifting, womens soccer, all memes. This stronk woman meme needs to die, they are the fairer sex, softer, and more beautiful. Men need to fight for delicate flowers not stronk bulldykes. Idk what your comment was, I'm just telling you that the more women step away from traditional roles the less you can take them seriously. They arent as strong, nor as fast as women, see world records. But I'm not going to argue that they can raise children better since they produce chest milk.
>tl:dr
Men are men
Women are women
OP is a dirty bitch