Is joining the military a good idea to fix my beta male social autism?

is joining the military a good idea to fix my beta male social autism?

Other urls found in this thread:

gq.com/long-form/male-military-rape
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No. It will make it even worse when you rejoin the general population

Navy hn here no it's not still have autism

it makes you masculine and confident at least, yeah?

I think it would do you some good to get mentally fucked

It'd reprogram you. Not fix.

you will get raped

gq.com/long-form/male-military-rape

weak beta males like you are singled out for rape. no this is not a joke

I used to have some social anxiety, not anymore. I guess it depends on the severity.

dude what the fuck

yeah. so i'd say stay away from the military until you grow a backbone unless you want broom handles shoved up your ass

kek, get some xanax and go clubbing
fucking nerd

those are probably all skinny manlets that get raped

thankfully i'm 6' and not skinny

>weak beta males like you are singled out for rape. no this is not a joke

a lot of kids joining service don't get that. military service is as similar as being in prison. if you are a pussy on the outside, you gonna be used as a pussy in the inside.

>I still don't believe I didn't bring this on. I keep telling myself, If only I hadn't had a few beers that night. If only I hadn't invited him back to my room. I tried to resist. He was just so fucking strong.

KEK

No, but going to college and joining a fraternity will

unless you get blackballed or if you're so autistic that no fraternity will take you. In that case it'll probably send you in a spiraling depression.

What part was funny to you?

I'm not trying to sound like a condescending douche or a moralfag, I'm just genuinely curious.

If you aren't social, or get embarrassed, nervous , autism, etc.. you will cry yourself to sleep in the military.

Have fun taking a shit in front of other men in the army for instance, and having to wipe your ass with a fucking leaf only having your ass still feel dirty as fuck while you are drench in sweat.

No. You'll just become autistic and loud.

What exactly do you have trouble doing? Normal people don't need to join the military to live their lives.

>having to wipe your ass with a fucking leaf only having your ass still feel dirty as fuck while you are drench in sweat.
Its these kind of obscure but terrible feels that make me enjoy CS, fuck basic and fuck summer landscaping

im in recce pl and even we carry toilet paper??

Army vet here,

The direct answer is no, but I'll tell you the same thing I tell everyone. There's two types of veterans: those who get depressed and become fucktards, and those who take every opportunity the military offers and turns it into something that benefits them.

Yeah, you can enlist and go out drinking with your buddies every night. You can fuck some strippers, show up to PT drunk, and generally fuck around for 4 years.

Or you can use the GI Bill to go to college, save a bunch of money for retirement, go to as many training/certification courses as you can, get in good shape, go in to a specialty that translates into a civilian job, network with the many civilian contractors, etc..

There's two types of veterans, and you get to choose which one you'll be. The military will not cure your anti-social behavior.

Yes, most millenials suffer from a lack of discipline.

>liberal propoganda

>getting drunk, letting a masculine bear gayman into your bunk, not expecting to get fucked