Fitness motivation thread, what motivates you to lift?

Fitness motivation thread, what motivates you to lift?

youtube.com/watch?v=KxGRhd_iWuE

>inb4 tomato

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Bp16H4rSLw
youtube.com/watch?v=hXM29s1nUJo
youtube.com/watch?v=9mbp0DugfCA
youtube.com/watch?v=lnu2Z0nrdxE
youtube.com/watch?v=7nj8fCjGRAg
youtube.com/watch?v=eOy69TPWOgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=S0TdrELtAzw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wet pussy in my face

It used to be insecurity, then I got gyno surgery and nothing motivated me anymore. I all but stopped (1 or 2 sessions every couple weeks). My friend asked me to train him, and he's the only person I've ever trained that stuck with it. So I stuck with it.

Now I train to fight the weakness that creeps in when I become complacent - and for vanity. I like looking good, I like being strong, I like getting eyefucked and I like people smiling at me for no reason when I know I would have been invisible to them if I was still weak and fat.

Not to sound like a pagan LARPer, but I feel like I'd disappoint my ancestors if I didn't try to be the best man I can be. I'd really hate to be a disappointment to my descendants too, gotta leave a good example. I always smile when people look at old photos of their grandparents and say "whoa, grandpa was jacked."

the one and only
youtube.com/watch?v=8Bp16H4rSLw

youtube.com/watch?v=hXM29s1nUJo

Inspiringly autistic xNSx.

youtube.com/watch?v=9mbp0DugfCA

I'm an Infantryman in the Army
Being stronger makes you harder to kill
So I get stronger
Easy

> He doesn't get his motivation from Toshino Kyoko

make my dad proud and not think I'm a fucking loser.

Tomatoes don't motivate me
Robots do

>I pretend my future son is watching me
>I use the rage from girls who don't give me proper yes/no answers when I ask them out but try to play me for attention instead
>I use the happiness from when girls say yes to dates
>I get stressed if I don't work out, and stress makes my life come apart at the seams
>I know how good it feels to work out FUARK
>Pushing out the last rep screaming LIGHT WEIGHT BABY FUAAAAAARK is one of the few times I feel it's acceptable to blow off steam.

11/10 would 巻きます senpai

I do it for her, brehs

fpbp

For Evropa

You're a cool dude, but THIS is real motivation.

>yfw the Breeding Program Pairs you and her in order to create the next generation of Lebensborn

youtube.com/watch?v=lnu2Z0nrdxE
I CRY EVERYTIME

I have a massive guilt complex from years of masturbation and if I don't start lifting first thing every morning I will feel like someone ran over my dog all day.

FOR HER

staring at myself in the mirror as I masterbate

FOR MY RACE
FOR MY TRIBE
FOR MY NATION

This, i'm lifting to become strong father to teach my kids about importance of our race.

Not being out of breath after combing my hair.

nazi scum fuck off

My condolences, fuck basic

Show me your baby arms Untermensch

Fuck off you nigger loving fag, go eat Jmals cum out of your mom's pussy
>wanting your race to survive and exists is nazi
This is why race relations are getting worse becasue fags like you can't understand that some people don't want to have 20 million niggers in their countries.

youtube.com/watch?v=7nj8fCjGRAg
the restoration

Honestly my friend od on heroin
He hadnt accomplished much in life yet so i feel like i should carry his burden on and lift for two

find a difference
>pro tip: you cant

Self-hatred

Started getting fit and lifting for the European civil war

DEUS VULT

Fuck off you racist shit head go back to /pol

>muh /pol/ boogeyman
I don't even go there you nigger.
>can't care about your race becasue muh nazi
Shitheads like you are the reason why i'm going to the gym.

Running/cardio is the only thing that helps me with my mental issues

Know that he smiles upon you, good friend.

the best answer

>being a cuck-hold

The day of the rope cant come fast enough

>i love niggers in my country but i'd never live next to one or let my kids near them the post

I lift to not end up like my parents. They are both very unhealthy for different reasons.

The day leftist will be killed by the niggers and muslims they imported will be the sweetest day of my life
>why are you doing this i opened my country's borders to you!

To become Achilles, of course

2004 Brad is the peak of human form

youtube.com/watch?v=eOy69TPWOgQ

To get a kpop gf

>lift for girls
>Meet a girl
>Have a house
>She won't come over because of exams and I won't see her for two weeks

JUST

But user, why do you have to fight for the future of the white race? Why not just fight for the future of your country, something that's actually palpable?

Future of every white country is white race.

Her.

Everyone is LARPing. It's just that most of them have chosen boring-ass conceits. Your game, that you want to be good at human being, is one of the better ones.

How is this a white country?

>me
>in burgerland
Im euro fag. I'd rather kill myself than live in US

I'll take the 1 on the right every single time

Patrician taste

youtube.com/watch?v=S0TdrELtAzw

>Im euro fag.
Welp you just invalidated your entire argument right there.
>waaah stupid niggers gon ruin mah country!
>country that's 1/3rd niggers could beat all of yuropoor's ass combined

Enjoy living in a pussy continent for pussy people

She's not in gear even remotely suitable for combat REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>fate is something you decide yourself
"No"
you have a minuscule steering wheel and it slowly becomes unresponsive as time passes

this

honestly I just graduated and I will become something everyone in my classes will envy. I will enjoy seeing them age and get fatter every year and end up in mediocrity. It already happened once and it feels amazing, I grew up obese and people were making fun of me, I changed my life at 15 and now the same people are fat and ugly.

this may sound edgy or autistic but it keeps me going.

>feeding your ego on this
I'm older than you and I've been there, please don't. Do something good to better yourself, not to put others down.

I took the Iron Pill.

Catholic mentality. I have to do it because it's my duty and it's sinful to waste what you've been gifted, like a proper functioning body. I'm not going to do it to earn something or to have some personal advantage other than being grateful for this shot at life.

If you are lifting for girls (plural) why won't you date many girls at the same time? That's what I do.

thank you for this

>FOR MY RACE
Cardio kills gains brah.

Do it to leave potato behind