Do any famous people use your gym?

Do any famous people use your gym?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ZGXZSXiLGk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Martin_(singer).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francesco_Pianeta
cbsnews.com/news/white-nationalist-richard-spencer-banned-from-virginia-gym-after-confrontation/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Me.

>Why is the media going after me for using a roman salute? It's just an innocent gesture, it doesn't mean anything!

Lmao if you're going to be a white nationalist at least have some backbone

No. The closest I've come to anything like that, she did cross fit, so no. Not very recognizable either, she was a pro racer and we had a short but pretty intense fling. Still see her every now and then and talk, I know she hits the gym pretty hard now though since we went our separate ways.

Tldr hopefully someone has a better story

Eddie Hall is a regular and we've been visited by countless bodybuilders including Kai Greene so p gud

he never did that though

kill you

What is wrong with being a white nationalist?

I used to play golf at a club with a kind of putzy gym where the personal trainer of Kenny Perry and Justin Thomas worked, so I saw them in there once and a while.

I actually played with Justin Thomas back in the 2011 US Amateur qualifier. He just graduated high school, shot ten under, and won the qualifier. I think he ended up making the knockout stage of the championship proper, and lost in the second round that year.

The Great Khali lifts at my gym on occasion. That's one of the things they told me when I was touring the place before I signed up. He lives in my area, so I believe. Have yet to see him though

I see Ramsey in my gym every now and then

Rich Piana, Bradley Martyn, then a bunch of B-list fitness youtubers.

gold's gym north hollywood. it's mostly a bunch of mexicans on gear and also a bunch of old white dudes.

>In LA Fitness in Tampa, FL
>See a big jacked dude on a bicep curl machine.
>Double take
>Holy shit that guy looks like Jon Batista.
>Guy leaves gym, I give him a nod as he leaves.
>Watch employee get selfie with him.
>Go up to employee afterwords and he tells me he comes here every now and then when he isn't filming or traveling.
Missed a golden opportunity to chat with Batista and ask for guidance.

>what is wrong with being a retard

Do you ever see Dave Haft, the old white guy who claims he used to be bigger than Mr. Olympia without gear?

The guy with the beard here.
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZGXZSXiLGk

Rich Piana said this guy had the best physique he'd ever seen.

>implying he isn't controlled opposition

Zyzz used to train here. Also cheatbrah comes in here sometimes aswell.

Do you mean Dave?

I was famous in my old town for the best skater there was in it. I still here kids talking about me. Too bad I snapped my foot in half and never went anywhere with it.

go fuck a nigger then ,everybody but can be proud of their race but when whites Say that its suddenly bad, nigger loving subhuman cucks like you are the reanonse why Europa is getting f looked with shitskins

That's some Hattori Hanzo level of edge you got there man

It's for the best. I grew out of skating when I was 14.

This dude en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Martin_(singer). Pretty dyel, just sits on a bike with the gym's largest PT breathing down his neck.

>be a spineless cuck, goy! yes, supporting your people is retarded!

The only time white supremacists aren't complete cowards is when they are on the internet or in a large group of other white supremacists.

Please bitches, shooshooshoo back to your containment board. This place is about taking up heavy things and putting them down again and things related to this matter. have your little messy discussions about nigger, cucks and kikes down in that sinkhole named /pol/

he's right though.

Nice, I see Wilshere in my hospital every few days

Are you 14

You're a sad human being

Spencer's a paid shill.

He's also a femmy with titty fraggle.

I don't care

Notice the lack of an argument.

>being this mad about being non-white
We get it, you're jealous

kek'd

What's that got to do with white nationalism?

not an argument

My MP goes to my gym. Not a big celebrity or anything but relatively well known.

It's always funny to see liberals and negroes try to pretend they have any honor at all.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francesco_Pianeta does this guy count? he got 50k facebook likes so i guess he gotta be some decent boxer

wow thats really fucking ableist

i think you got white SUPREEEEMISTS confused with antifa

They're just trying to use the shaming language they think will be most effective, they couldn't care for a second whether something is cowardly or not. It's not as though they have some sort of standard for behavior.

I go to the same boxing gym as this fine fellow.

That's Nathan D, right? He's a cool guy.

you described antifa though

OP is literally an antifa calling out a white supremacist/nationalist in public who then backed down and denied who he was.

Yeah I'm totally going to believe what some shrieking negress says about her political opponents.

Some ex handball player owns my gym. And he is cool.

Yes that's him, we call him the mad manlet or commie conqueror.

Fascists were l i t e r a l l y the last political movement who venerated strength in men.

cbsnews.com/news/white-nationalist-richard-spencer-banned-from-virginia-gym-after-confrontation/

>Fair said Spencer had asked for assistance from gym staff members as Fair continued to call out Spencer for being "a cowardly nazi", and that fellow gym patrons had yelled at her for "making a scene" and threatened to call the police.
Wow Spencer behaved poorly, how dare he mind his own business.

You IE guys are good kids, keep up the good work.

>big strong white alpha male needs help from staff to stand up to a 5' tall woman calling him a nazi
>too afraid to admit who he is

ALPHA AS FUARK

>too afraid to admit who he is
The only person claiming this some butthurt nigger.

what was he supposed to do? Punch her and get convicted of assault? why are you antifa niggers Cant understand that law exists and you Cant punch people unless you're defending yourself

It doesn't matter what he did, she would have written her story the same way regardless. Richard needs to harden the fuck up though.

Yeah its ok to be proud of white culture, but phrases like "nigger loving subhuman cuck" kind of distracts from the point, I get lumped in with people like this when I try to defend white culture.

>Spencer, head of the National Policy Institute, told Buzzfeed that he denied his identity initially to avoid confrontation
>inb4 Buzzfeed

Stand up for himself maybe? That's what the whole white nationalist movement is supposed to be about right, white men being loud and proud about being white men?
Calling other people spineless while a leader of the movement can't handle confrontation is just funny to me.

Not justifying that time he got sucker punched during an interview, that's different.

Soviet commies did too, all the hippy shitstorm started with may 68th, which destroyed commie movements in the west.

Get the fuck over it. Do you really think people are going to be polite while fighting for the future of the blood?

>Soviet commies did too, all the hippy shitstorm started with may 68th, which destroyed commie movements in the west.
Yeah, they thought men were so strong they needed to be eternally enslaved.

That's a yes, then.

A few commonwealth and team GB olympic weightlifters and a junior powerlifting female record holder, but noone properly famous outside of the local area

Western communists, just as much as Western fascists were in themselves decadent by virtue of being Western.

Yockey was the only late Western thinker to notice this.
I don't believe so, no.

What are his lifting stats? Doesn't look like he's anywhere near 1/2/3/4

>this whole fucking post
and white men Eat non white babies too dont they?
you sound like one of those antifa fags that call everyone a nazi Just because they have right wing political ideas
there's a digference betweem being proud of being white and acting like a nigger
where did you even got this whole "white nationalism means acting like a nigger"

>Veeky Forums
>lifting wights
I thought Veeky Forums is about [spoiler]liffting your feels[/spoiler]

>there's a digference betweem being proud of being white and acting like a nigger

Your post doesn't really do a good job of proving that

>"white nationalism means acting like a nigger"
user if you don't follow the scripts the rabbi puts into the TV you're not a real nazi.

How so? His statement is very measured.

DELET

????

>Veeky Forums
>calling a raging neonazi manlet "based"
Holy shit you guys aren't even pretending to fit in here, fucking go back to

>neonazi
You call every white person who politically organizes a nazi. If you have a substantial critique of their ideology make it, but claiming they're something they are not is retarded.

if the word nigger triggers you you probably shouldn't be on Veeky Forums

i just want Veeky Forums to be about lifting weights again

Not a rebuttal

>everybody who is white and cares about history race is nazi
> le go back to pol

A fellow teeist on Veeky Forums. Justin Thomas fuck, that little dude can smash his diriver.

Kai Greene is a member at my gym. Wtf right. I've yet to bump into him b/c he puts in work midday when the gym is less busy I've been told

Didn't call anyone a nazi, didn't say being a white nationalist means you act like a nigger

Dude can't spell for shit and is just making up shit. From what I gathered that's generally enough to get called a nigger on here. So he didn't do a good job of proving the argument he made up.

Oh so you're an equivocating leftist faggot. Got it.

i can't spell for shit because im german on the Phone you fag but i See that you have no arguments so you start checking my spelling mistakes lmao

I am white and also a nationalist.

Does that mean I am a white nationalist?

> cares about history

That's what it is. Just like any black that cares about history and how you still owe them reparations is tots normal too

>reparations
Oh, you mean besides welfare, affirmative action, and race specific charities? Weird how they've had all this help for a hundred and sixty years and they're still just a bunch of stupid niggers. It's almost like the deficit is in their blood, not their circumstances.

it was auto correct im
i meant to Say
care about "his" race

Guess I am ya nig

You ignored what I said and just made some shit up.
I never equated being 'loud and proud' with being a nigger, you did. I never called anyone a fucking nazi you fucking retard.

nationalism is a tool to divide the working class so they won't rise up and take what's rightfully theirs from die jude

White people are superior, deal with it

I think skating is embarrassing after 18

People probably said that to tony hawk too. I'm just playing devils advocate, but you don't know what that dude could have done had he not broke his foot in half.

> that superior breeding

Enjoy being a minority in 3 years

>alt-reich, who is your champion?
>"It's me, Nathan. I'm here to stop the genocide of the white race and collapse of the western civilisation by spreading my superior arian manlet genes."

This is what /pol/ believes. Can't make this shit up folks. A world view solely fueled by memes and infowars.

pol btfo eternally

Is that actually him. That fucking megaphone is the length of his arm lmao

We've always been a minority globally, yet we rule everything. Now why do you suppose that is?

>muh dik
when whites will be cornered the remaning ones will slaughter any non white coming near them

According to right propaganda the Jews run everything tho