Paying for crowded lifeless public gym

>paying for crowded lifeless public gym
>when can make cozy wooden home gym
>Video related m.youtube.com/watch?v=cheJymRngnA

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EIBZdU9lkGw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>not having both

What's it like to be a normie whose ridden with debt living week to week?

fat chance I'd have the time (or, let's be honest, skill for some of the more elaborate stuff) to build something like this anytime soon. but I'm mirin, and do plan to get a throbbing /diy/ boner over it and build a bit of equipment myself eventually.

probably costs the same as if you just buy the fucking power rack. you still need to buy bb + weights

and jet fuel cant melt wood beams

Stop being useless, some real retarded fucks built that roof over your head, and don't give me that shit about time. You're on Veeky Forums of course you have fucking time.

Stop buying lumber from Home Depot then you non Jewish fuck. Learn to spend.

>a thousand isolation machines I don't really need
>special arm wrestling stuff I don't really need
>a fucking DIY hammer strength I don't really need
>special platforms I have no use for, I could DL on my floor as is just fine
So you're unironically saying if I do the math, I could do this for around 850-900 bucks, couple used weights included. BOIIIIIII SIGN ME UP

This makes me want a set of parallel bars so badly

nigger why so mad, I explicitly said I'm gonna try, I just don't want this shit to collapse on me with like 500 added pounds. and the time part, well, just because I shitpost in between clients at work doesn't mean I can run off and ghetto myself a gym instead.

Costs less you buy an 810xlt(wait till it drops again) and it's durable. You'll outgrow it, but it's an amazing start

I've been working out in my dad's huge basement.
I have DIY equipment except for the weights.
Paid 200 eur, been lifting this and doing other excersise like callenstenics for the past 5 years.

> paying a monthly fee to go lift heavy things somewhere.

what a fucking joke.

post doggo

i've heard of furries but have some dignity man. nobody wants to know how you drink your water

No such thing as no time. Either make time or be smart with how you use time. And nigger just use a design that a smarter person then you made.

I'm trying to, I just can't build something like this overnight. still not a clue why you seem so triggered.

>someone smarter than you
give me some, the buff dudes one is too unstable for the amounts I lift and /diy/ will laugh me out of the board for asking.

You have google fucking use it, and people giving excuses to why they can't do things really saturates my sundried tomatoes.

kek I'm just playing dumb because you seem mad, I'm already crunching some measurements and looking up bulk wood prices as we speak. will probably show it off in a homegym thread in the next few months, come mire faggot

If I had room for a squat rack I'd buy one.

Nearly all gyms are horrible as they play music constantly, plaster the walls with TV's, and allow women inside.

Don't waste money, go to a timber yard or construction supply place. Home Depot will Jew the fuck out of you. If you can get a jointer/planer and a chainsaw mill.

brb buying thousands of dollars of hand tools and a wood working shop to save a couple bucks on a sub optimal wooden home gym playground.

Stop being bad with your money and you'll be able to afford shit. Hell if you live in the states then go buy some acres and a portacom for less then 50k.

Also don't be retarded and buy all your shit at once. Having a workshop and tools isn't really that expensive.

>the buff dudes power rack seems pretty sturdy to me, but I'd want better pins. Need to see if I can buy commercial pins and design a rack around it.

But honestly even if you have the time of you earn more than $20 an hour I'm not sure it's worth your time economically to build your own. Nothing wrong with it if diy is your hobby, but for me it was more worthwhile to buy stuff. Check out my setup

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EIBZdU9lkGw

Recommended: "The New Traditional Woodworker"

I have a chainsaw mill. it's okay if you want to cut maybe one or two logs, but god help you if you're doing much more than that. Shit takes FOREVER.

Agreed, but I'm not forking out for a proper mill. 90% of my shit is firewood anyways.

I have a guy who can help me out with the cutting and shit, family friend who owes me, I just want to find some good wood that will hold, no use in buying plywood for cheap if it will go kaputt sooner..

kek watched it too after the one in OP, now that one I could see myself in.

who are you quoting

But there aren't any hot women in my house.
>Only downside of home-gym

now to guess if you're single, or your gf is just a hideous hag

Certified beta, learn 2 hot girlfriend

>Not wanting to look at hot women
>Implying I'm betafag

>>Not wanting to look at hot women
>implying I ever said that
You said no hot women. Not NO women at all, technically. So maybe you have a gf but she's a dogfaced lardass.

Lol no. I don't have gf.