How relevant are they these days?

How relevant are they these days?

Haven't watched those guys since 2014

Looks like all they do now is eat junk food in front of the camera. This is profitable for some reason

As relevant as this thread

I unironically use to watch them in 2011/2012 because their squeaky chair and nignog lipsmacking gave me ASMR.

Upboat my comment if you understand me.

This.
They do a one question Q&A every once in a while but those are few and far between. I never watched their workout vids but then again I don't watch anyone's workout vids. I see no point.

am I back to 2012?

you might as well ask if PSY is going to be the new michael jackson

stopped watching them when they stopped the FUCK OUT DA WHEYYYY intro

They're far more famous for their humor than fitness these days. Good for them, they cashed in on that Youtube money before it all dries up.

pretty irrelevant. Went on their channel a while back just to see if they were doing anything interesting but it's all just them eating shit.

who actually watches their fitness channel? the askhodgetwins channel is comedy gold

Why anyone watched these ignorant, incoherent pair of half breeded niggers is beyond.

Youtube promotes them because it's run by marxist jews who can't to promote and normalize niggers and race-mixing and make whites as ignorant and stupid as they are so they think it's normal.

great post, really fits in with the general theme of mental illness and autism of the board

kek

Delray Misfits is the only fitness comedy channel you need

They stopped doing fitness videos and now eat junk food and now do comedy tours they have been cutting for like 9 months now but haven't made any progress I still watch them though

I used to browse Veeky Forums in 2011 and they were big then. I fell out for a while and decided to check the fellas out recently, and they're eating review brah-tier food. Wtf?

I like their way to think about female, they give good advice and funny af