How to not lose all my GAINS during Ramadan?

How to not lose all my GAINS during Ramadan?

Convert to Judaism

Eat food at your caloric requirement level and don't wait until you get hungry to do so. Preferably stuff high in protein like chicken, beef, or pork.

>Pork
>In Ramadan

Don't punish your body for having to carry around a small mind that believes in nonsense.

This desu

You can still eat at your caloric requirement even if you wait until sundown, dummy.

That's going to fuck his metabolism to shit.
I don't give a fuck what you believe, your faith should never hold onto archaic beliefs that harm your body in order to please a wrathful god. Get a fucking clue.

Same situation khoya, it's just IF without water desu, go on a cut, do a little calistenic just before maghreb, maybe even go at the gym and use lighter weight than usual.

Don't be a fucking savage.

FUCKING HELL WHY ARE THERE SO MANY MUDSLIMES ON THIS BOARD?

GO BACK TO THE DESERT YOU FUCKING TOWELHEADS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Same reason anyone should be on here. Getting swole for the upcoming race war.

Get a feeding tube connected directly to your stomach and load that bitch up with ribs and protein shakes. It's only bad if you *eat* the food, not put it in your stomach.

just eat the food you normally eat during the time you can eat how fucking retarded are you.

Isn't Ramadan essentially just intermittent fasting?
Just look up a guide for that lol

>not converting to Catholicism so you only have to strictly fast twice a year

Move to the southern hemisphere, where it is fall/winter time and the sun currently rises later and sets earlier.

You have to go back.

>implying I want to follow a diet plan created by an infidel (probably a kike) which will lead me further away from Allah

stop being a muslim piece of shit

Eat when your parents arent watching

How many fucking threads do we have to have about this

Gonna keep posting this until you like it

sakurafish.jpg

Try not being a faggot.

Come to the light my friend

Stop being muslime

Drink goat semen. The least you can do after coitus with it.