There are people who think that Eddie Hall will win World's Strongest Man this weekend

>there are people who think that Eddie Hall will win World's Strongest Man this weekend

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fhzaUCx-amQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Even when this gif was first posted it was a 2/10 bait, and its only getting worse from there.

That being said, I don't think Eddie is going to make it this time around. I'm a huge fan boy of his, and I would love for the beast to reach his dreams, but his competition is insane. Shaw is a monster, Hafthor is a literal fucking freak of nature. All Eddie has is grit, and as noble as that is, its not enough to be number one in the current scene.

[spoiler]Also, is Big Z competing this year? I haven't been keeping up[/spoiler]

yes, but he's too old tbqhfam

also, how do into proper spoilers? are they just not on fit, or did I do it wrong?

Big Z barely made the final, coming in second in his group, behind Nick Best, of all people.

Ouch, poor guy. Do we think hes officially out then? He had an excellent run either way.

I laugh every time I see this

>not super setting ab rollouts with light deads

Yes, Big Z is no longer a candidate for the podium, much less the title.

>bait
It's called a joke, autist. Bait implies you expect literally anybody to take it seriously.

I've seen it used as a fat hate thread b8 before, my bad. In a vaccine though, it is funny

>vaccine
vacuum

where can we watch the event??

I love how much stronger Hafthor has been getting. Honestly, I wish he'd snag at least one title. It would be so great for him as a strongman celebrity, which I think is important for the sport. He's already called the strongest man on Earth by normies because of his celebrity status, it'd be nice if it were legit. He'd really be the complete package.

Your bold, making a correction like that without childishly berating him.

Not on Veeky Forums i think

Yeah thats what I meant
my thoughts exactly lol

can someone do a smugpepe/cryingwojack of thor and eddie with thor being a lot taller holding a wsm trophy with a kettlebell flying over a barrier

I tried my very best

No kettlebells this year, I'm afraid.

welp.

Kek I'm like half his weight and can lift like twice as much as he can.

Damn, what happened to him?He's a big guy.

He did pyramide sets up to 9 or 10 plates, one rep at each setting. this cutted out clip is the last rep.

i see faggots posting this clip every week.

youtube.com/watch?v=fhzaUCx-amQ

At what time will this be up and where can I watch it?

Tomorrow, in Botswana

Time?

Yes

you can't watch it but it starts at 2am eastern

Saved lol

why strap 1 pl8?

just for form?

>still 0 info about time, channels or streams to see World Strongest Man 2017

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He didn't want to set up the straps for the next reps.

>implying Licis won't take it all
I believe

'scuse me strongest man in history coming through

savickas: 41
Shaw: 35
Hall: 28 (but says obesity is killing him)
Björnsson: 28
Even if the mountain doesn't win this one there is now chance he isn't gonna be the top athlete in the next few years

He's 1st place after Day 1 so I'd say he's got a pretty good chance considering Deadlift is still to happen.

It's all going to come down to the vehicle pull assuming Hall wins the deadlift and Shaw wins the Atlas Stones.

>following this "sport"

>not doing so

fucking nice mate

WHERE TO WATCH ONLINE???

Are you even aware of the current standings?

>implying all his numbers aren't completely made up

His gold medal from the fucking Olympics is made up?

Eddie has fantastic grit though and that's why I want him to win. He's only gone up in ranking every year.
It's this year he gets first. If he doesn't he'll get 2nd then 1st next year.