Have y'all ever reported someone at the gym?

Have y'all ever reported someone at the gym?

>bench shit
>get up to swap dumbbells
>chad wheels my bench away
>tense up and walk over
>see this shit
>he fucking laid it like a cross on another bench
>mimics crucifix
>tell him softly I was using that
>"sorry just one set"
>does dumbbell flies this way
>says the bench provides support for elbows
>tell front desk

Can you draw this for us please

>inb4 bad drawing and writing

Kek
Wouldn't he be wobbling dangerously

>just to it on the floor brah

>2017
>Not putting yourself in a potentially dangerous situation to get a better pump and work stabilizer muscles
Never gonna make it

jesus user that chicken scratch is awful

you have cute handwriting

Is that the Chad equivalent of autism?

Nigga just wanted to die for your lifting sins. He just wanted to save all the Veeky Forumsizens out there.

/thread

It's important to use 2 benches to prevent electrical inferterence.

;-)

Well you tired I guess lol

No, im not a teenager. If I have a problem i talk to the person like normal people

You "tried" as well

Some idiot in my gym always bench pressed with just the bar, about two weeks ago I told him he should do it with dumbbells since people actually wanted to use the bar and put weights on it. He hasnt used the bar since then.

Jesus Flies. I have named a new lift.

Reps for jesus
died for our gains

that drawing is actually ok my man

so what did the front desk do?

kek'd

>walked over to him
>stared

Yeah fucking nigger wanted to not wear a shirt so I spoke to the manager. After being told my staff and two legit massive dudes who he called "white supremacists" he still didn't want to put his shirt on, just around his neck

whada heck

worst in my gym is a guy on cables doing like a running start before he does his fly after hes done he lets the weight smack down again and does like a negative cable fly where he just pulls the weight he specifically needs like 8 ft of room and makes a huge deal if anyone walks in the way

Cap that shit

every time

No, but i have been the one that was reported, not as funny though

>got a gig as a lifegaurd
>gym opens at 5:30 (am) gotta be there at 5:15
> its raining heavy and i almost hydroplaned my caddy into a fucking ditch
>window ribbons all recently broke, so all windows are open getting me soaked
>have to drape trashbag over all the fucking windows
>get there at 5:10, don't have a key, gotta wait outside freezing unitl bimbo stacey to open the door.
>lets all the other patrons in too
>doing my thing, testing chemicals, unlocking doors, ect
>some saggy old fuck that has been there since 5:20 is just staring me down
>try to explain that the pool opens at 5:30 and i have responsibilities and will open the pool as soon as i am finished
>"whatever "
>begins to tell me that i should've been there at 5:15
>i tell him i was there at 5:15, and i am supposed to test the chemicals before opening
the pool at 5:30, he can't seem to grasp that 5:15 is not the time the pool opens
>eventually finish and open the door for him, we hold eye contact and i ask "what"
> he than mocked me by repeating me in a downy voice and laughed while mantaining aggressive body language, like he wanted to fight
>mfw he swam like fucking dogshit
>mfw he only swam for half an hour

Now, we have separate changing rooms for the pool itself, and they lock from the outside. its a pretty common thing for gaurds to forget to lock them. So i was just walking laps around the pool and timed it so when he went in there i began pacing. i waited until i heard him banging on the door and did a very slow lap, so i could have an excuse and he would have a minute to realize that i locked his ass in there. I eventually let him out, half assed an apology, and he left. He complained but nothing ever came of it.

oh also we have our deadlifting station right above a god damn doctors office. so even though I work there I gotta see who is working the floor. all the guys there are total bros and don't give a shit, but there is this chick who just walks over and passive aggressively stands about 12 feet behind me and just watches.

>FUCKING KEK