Why do people push the idea of lifting when it does nothing for an ugly face?

Why do people push the idea of lifting when it does nothing for an ugly face?

This girl's body is trashed but her face is everything. Body means very little.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/jessicabeppler/?hl=en
papodehomem.com.br/18-bom-dia-jessica-beppler
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're ignorant and short sighted.

>does nothing for an ugly face

Lifting makes your neck look better, the weight loss will make your face look better, and if you chew mastica gum you can make jaw muscle gains.

>Body means very little

You're beyond hope.

Because lifting feels good you retard

I'm not even 1/2/3/4 and I know this

How? It what world has someone with an ugly face improved drastically by lifting?

Decreasing fat percentage never hurts in the facial department, tighter jawline, more defined cheekbones etc. My face certainly looks better than before I started lifting.

her body looks fine 2 me

Formerly fat people always had a nice face, it was just covered by fat

OP the face is important
the body is important
the personality is important
the career is important

Just cus you don't hit 1 doesn't mean you cant be attractive in the other 3 ways.

>Veeky Forums hates tatted girls
>more for me

Fpbp

why are you on Veeky Forums? Are you hoping that somebody will tell you that yes, lifting will after all make up for your ugly face, and maybe even post some pictures? Or are you just trying to dissuade people from lifting because you're a failure yourself?

>image search that pic
W
WE
WEW
WEWL
WEWLA
WEWLAD

On phone help an user out

Just an Instagram sloot.

instagram.com/jessicabeppler/?hl=en

would fug the shit out of her tho tbqhfam.

Pretty face doesn't make up for a shit body user.
That's just a fact of reality.

papodehomem.com.br/18-bom-dia-jessica-beppler
enjoy m8s

Haha, thanks user. IDK why, but cute girls with tattoos drive me fucking wild.

Are you 16 y-o?
a girl with a face 4/10 and 9/10 body will have no problem getting laid with decent guys

The only case in which lifting is absolutely useless, is when your face looks like Elephant man or that ginger nigga from that 80s movie with Cher or something

If your fit you can beat up people who bully you

you can't multiply by zero

her body is like 7/10 at least, you dumb fuck.

Is this your excuse for not trying to get your lazy excuse having ass to the gym? Good excuse bro keep em coming

thx m8
any more?

Ummm no sweetie

literally had a girl send me a msg saying she fapped to the thought of my body this morning.. so yeah, body means something.

exercise grossly extends the females use-by date.

cute lazy girls hit the wall hard, strivers can remain fuckable up to 40 or even 50. Obviously not marriagble tho.

>he doesnt want to marry a rich milf who will look after him in exchange for sex

lmao at your life faggot

Like, why ruin your body with trash tats like that? This girl could have been an easy 8/10 but nah. If she came from a broken family someome should have told her that she could marry some rich fuck to take care of her for life, if she had only kept the illusion of being pure.

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

Gotta work with what you got.

You're alright as long as you're not deluded enough to think it's ALL about being ripped and all that horseshit (that path leads you to roidfag gymcel status for life). Face and height matter more.

Yeah you can enjoy them in the gas chambers numale

ugly and not fit
ugly and fit

easy choice

>This girl's body is trashed

what? she has a really good body and a very unique aesthetics overall. those tattoos are trashy on purpose and they look nothing like actual prison tattoos.

>pic related, supermodel with similiar tattoos
you just happen to have zero sense of style, which is a bigger problem than being fat honestly

more implies addition, you fucking mong

>Falling for the gum meme

>they look nothing like actual prison tattoos
why would anyone want prison tattoos? fucking chickenscratch under the skin with a needle and a broken ballpoint pen. real tattoos look better.

>trashy on purpose
>for the rest of your life
>this is great and if you disagree you have zero sense of style
the girl his hot but she's just plastered with the example tattoos they put up at strip mall tattoo shops. it's better than being fat, but it's still dumb

>this is great and if you disagree you have zero sense of style

you dont have to like this style. i personally dont like it. but you have to recognize that its trashy on purpose (which op failed to do) and its nothing like an actual trashy girl that does meth on the street and does her tattoos at home. the style comes from combining the natural beauty features (like a really pretty face) and good clothes with the strip mall looking tattoos.
also, dont think these girls do their tattoos at an average joe, just because theyre simple. you have to concept (which you are free to dislike), but the tattoos are really well done in their own way. a cheap tattoo a 15 year old does would look different

>for the rest of your life
girl in op's pic makes a living from looking like that. pic related is a supermodel walking for high fashion brands. im pretty sure she doesnt care what the average joe thinks about her looks

Because a better body means better sex.

A girl doesn't want to fuck a scrawny or fat person.

A good body is innately sexual.

tfw this is unironically my dream girl

>random marvel comic book's panels on right arm
I was ok with all the other shit until this

I recognize this ass. At work a guy asked me if I had ever seen a big ass balloon, of course I said no. It was that ass as a hit air balloon.

She's firstly misappropriating prison culture to be a cute 'alt' girl and secondly they look aesthetically bad.

For those reasons they are bad tattoos

What if you have a good looking face? You can't work out your face but you can work out your body

what are you on about faggot

her body is literally perfect

>what is bodyfat
holy shit what is this bait

Because not everyone is lifting for sloots, and you shouldn't be either OP; once again you prove yourself to be a faggot.

and if you're ugly at least lifting can bring your average.

fippy bippy

Ever dedicated yourself to anything for very long? It takes time to see the results.

Not a meme.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Ugly guy here, being Veeky Forums helps a lot. You won't become a chad, but you will at least be fuckable.