>He can talk to girls

Veeky Forums - the picture

Be careful anons

youtube.com/watch?v=5w3cYtJekpw

>see pretty grill on a street
>imagine our life together

>Literally any decent looking girl pays me ANY sort of attention
>Instantly fall in love with her

You don't fall in love with a girl after just talking to her. You fall in love with the idea of having a girlfriend and not being lonely. Might feel the same, it's entirely different though. As long as you are this pathetic and needy, no girl is actually gonna fall in love with you because you are inherently creepy.

>He can talk

>he literally can even

>he can

>he just can't

>he
>assuming gender in 2017

mother
fucking

TOWNSHIP
GOAT phone game with actual goats

>falling in love
gay

>HE JUST

>JUST

this is a good thread

>tfw never even kissed a girl
Some people are just bound to be alone.

>Talk to a girl
>Have a good time
>Interpret everything she does as rejection
>Act like I've been rejected and turn her off completely until she does actually reject me

>talk to girl
>thats as far as it ever goes

Talking to a grill is all very well, but did you listen to her as well?

Do women ever feel this same way about men?

>use tinder
>pics of me are all high quality
>me in nice a nice suite, make up & perfect lighting making me look like a good looking guy
>I'm actually fat (not obese but average/fat)
>been talking with a girl for a while now
>she's into me
>kind of feel like I'm lying to her because I'm actually fat
>we're going on a date next week

I'm dreading that moment when she actually sees me and the look of happiness disappearing from her face.

How did you do the lighting? Any tips? I can never get lighting right on selfies

no.

>selfies
there's your problem. Get someone else to take the pictures for you, and also with a good camera if possible.

I have professional lights and a black screen behind me. Also used a white one but I ended up looking yellow in the pictures.

This

>Tfw kissed a girl
>almost got herpes (found out she had them a week later)
>now every time I get a pimple near my mouth or a canker sore I have a mild panic attack.
What the fuck. Not worth it m8, save it for a cutie, don't waste it on thots

I thought grills liked being rejected and toyed with :^(

Everyone has some form of herpes user.

Why does fit of all places have to talk about this. I'm trying to get fit to stop being this type of person.

Do you feel like you feel in love for the first time when you eat your favorite food? No, you'd feel that only the first time if at all. They receive attention so often they become accustomed to it, expect it almost

>tfw i always stare at peoples mouths/noses instead of their eyes

do i look autistic doing this

>t. Filth ridden degenerate
I don't get why people minimize STDs. Shits horrible and annoying from what I've heard, I should get tested to finally make sure I don't have it, but knowing that you could have a highly contagious lesion on your face bleeding puss for a week straight is both not normal and absolutely disgusting. I bet everyone has HIV too.

Yes, everyone can tell, I have a friend who does this. I did it to him once and he got annoyed.

When I look into people's eyes I feel like I'm absorbing their human essence through their eyes. It's weird, but it feels good.

sometimes I wonder what it would be like to be a mute, I bet girls would think that it would be cute and you obviously wouldn't have to deal with vocal interaction, just smile and nod and pantomime.

of course if you are an ugly mute then you're just fucked.

I've actually got a cleft lip and one of my nostrils is smaller than the other. I've also got fucked up teeth. So yeah if I caught someone starting at my mouth or nose I would feel pretty self conscious..

>girl smiles at me on the bus
>spend the rest of the day imagining our life together

Have a good time user. I hope to one day call you a faggot again, faggot.

>lose out on a nice job in D.C.
>have to tell all my high school students I'm not coming back year after a lot of them came to my Master's graduation ceremony
>crush their souls before Memorial Day Weekend
>now I'm moving to Austin, Texas and have to restart from 0 again
>tfw no gf

>confusing an emotional high with love
Come aback to reality she still poops

HAS

You should include one picture of looking "normal" too in your profile to avoid situations like that. Unless you use tinder for validation, which makes you a faggot.