Veiny dick-arm thread

>veiny dick-arm thread
>mine

how do you get this

Be a runner for 10 years
Lift

Actually I've always good popping veins even when I didnt workout so I dont know

you always had a low bf

Do roids for 10 yesrs.

Genetics

>get paper cut
>bleed to death
lol id rather be a twink than a walking dick armed looking motherfucker

'mirin arms, no homo.

veins gross me out

But they carry that precious life juice

Squeezing harder than I've ever squozen before. I know I'm pretty much dyel mode but eh.

Damn. Wish my cardiovascular system was that robust.

I had my blood drawn a while back, and the nurse brought in other nurses and a doctor to look my arms. Not in a bad way, it's just not something they see often I guess in this age of 2/3s rate

*Obesity

>also low alcohol tolerance is a side affect

>squozen

Whoops blurry

lift harder, if that isn't possible because you're a pussy take Arginine, take at least 5g everyday before lifting, your veins will grow a fucking lot, roids also help

Wh where's your underwear? Either you're not wearing any at all or you just take pants off for no reason

free doggo

Completely relaxed. No pump.
At gym they explode

>tfw babby veins
>tfw babby forearms

impressive

STAND BACK

>roids

OP's pic is what you get with genetics and natural low bf

Is roids

A bit unrelated but if a knife attacker slices your arm and cuts the veiny arm are you more likely to bleed our faster than someone without veiny arms?

>shaved forearms

I'm on the shitter, pal

mirin

>Squozen
Dankest new meme

What do you do for a living?

You should be mewing/faliming/myofacial therapy since u look like u have money. Good job your body looks nice

If a knife attacker slices your arm it's going to hit a vein either way

I'm an insurance adjuster

How do I look like I have money?

Thank you never had any veins poppin since i was a kid even though lean all my life gonna try this arginine stuff

Uh your gym has marble floor tile

How much salary? But I asked what you did for a living because I thought the same thing. You look professional for some reason.

Do you have an Instagram? I want to be you

Google's search suggestion for searching this image is "muscle"

Mine
Follow me maybe kuntz

but its not something i'd like to see, but it is good for blood testing i guess

What part of anonymous imageboard do you not understand?

It's lifetime fitness, but it is pretty expensive- $80/month

Anywhere between 80-170k/year.. varied because I'm a contractor. Kinda sucks cause I'm never home

No I don't have any social media. I have snap chat.. I'd love to lift with anons that live in the cities I travel to .. my snap is 'manof211'

kek

Thanks for taking the time to answer

Not a good idea bro

The agency that I contract through is always in need of young, competent people desu.. message me on snap

you should shave your chest/stomach hair brah, you'd look way leaner w/o that fuzzy shit

I did man. I think I prefer it fuzzy. I just took this in the bar bathroom because I'm still autistic and there's no tail in this bar

I hope people find your face berg and send you all kinds of dick pics. I'm to bored to do it

You actually look bigger with the hair

the thing? is that you?

that's a cute dog
but step your vein game up lad

damn, that's sikh

Why is your arm so angry and hairless?