How do you know if you're attractive? Do women throw themselves at you...

How do you know if you're attractive? Do women throw themselves at you? How do I know if they're too shy to do that or how would I know if that's not the case and in fact they're not throwing themselves at me because I'm actually unattractive?

>How do you know if you're attractive?

You either asking this or not.

>tfw pic related happens to me regularly

WHY

Have you ever been kissed?

oh my god I just realized he has cancer...

Get a tinder account, swipe right on everyone and wait to see how many non-bot matches you get.
Alternatively, post your picture online somewhere, maybe body down if you don't feel comfortable showing face, and ask for a rating out of 10. Pretend to be a third party and dont say its you or else people will launch personal attacks for shits and giggles. Just say "rate this body" or "what do you think of this person?". Aggregate the scores to get close to an objective rating on looks. Take this with a grain of salt though because personality will quickly outweigh looks if you're a cunt to be around.

girls will keep eye contact with you
I am a fat guy that used to be attractive

you just know

it sounds cliche but that is it, if you EVER have to ask, you are not, or you're just a bit above average. Sorry to break the bad news to you, buddy

>How do you know if you're attractive?
if you're truly attractive, you wouldn't be worrying so much about the opinions of others
>Do women throw themselves at you?
no, there could be many reasons for this; classic example the fat old rich guy isn't getting bimbos on his dick from being attractive
>ow do I know if they're too shy to do that or how would I know if that's not the case and in fact they're not throwing themselves at me because I'm actually unattractive?
you're overthinking it. if someone seems interesting, then approach them and get to know them as a friend. dont get all pervy on it ASAP, that way there's less fear of rejection; you're just getting to know them as a friend, romantic attraction isn't necessary. and there's a bonus to this as if your personality is attractive, you will overall seem more attractive to them and have a better chance of starting a successful relationship. and if you have a shitty personality that repels people, well then you need to work on yourself being trying to begin a relationship anyways.
tldr; dont go in thristy for the vajayjay, just get to know them as people and see where it goes.

Only way to know is if you post your face on lookism

Yes, girls come up and talk to you. Pic related is me and I used to have girls coming up to chat me up at parties when I was 8%bf

1/10 bait

Legit took me like 5 minutes to get it

For real, it's probably because of my hair and chad jaw

Youre about a 6 desu

You know that is not that much accurate case, I mean you need to take good photo of you,
like actually have a good camera, angle, lightning - even a model can look way worse than he does in real life and not slay on tinder

look like heath ledgers ugly step brother

Is this true? Anyone else noticed this?

Shave that head bro

I have some hair to contend with your locks. Are you ready for hair battle because you have just been challenged my tripnigga

This.

OP try the Tinder thing. Make sure to use good pictu of yourself though, because shitty selfies will not get you matches no matter how chad you are.

What the fuck you doing on fit...

Women check you out and random strangers are nice to you even if they don't have to. Random women in public transport or public places might hold eye contact longer than people do normally. Female coworkers start stupid conversations with you all the time.

Can someone please confirm this?

First thing i got when i moved out of my parents house was a dog. He helped me stay off the suduko route.

Having a loving and supporting dog also helped me with my depression, which in turn made me start going to the gym.

Yes you idiot. Girls staring is 70% of females idea of """being forward""""

God tier dog choice, had a Siberian husky that was goat. Well done sir, I'm proud to call you a fitizen.

thats not a husky, user

>hard to get pussy

This user is correct. Best approach is start thinking of getting the vajayjay as a bonus, not an objective.

fucking this, for example
>yesterday
>at grocery store
>get to register
>there's a cashier and a bagger
>bagger is qt3.14
>make eye contact
>she holds eye contact
>smile after a sec
>she smiles back
>bant with cashier and bagger
>bagger offers to help take bags to car
>sure
>get to car
>get her number

Holding eye contact is as forward as most girls get, m8.

Samoyed

It's because you look like you could make a good gay bff.

I'm good at eye contact. It's the conversation part thats the problem. What kind of banter was it? Like what did you say to her?

Im not the poster of the greentext, but if you lack skills in small talk / bant you must learn and practice it. Everytime you have a chance to make a funny / witty comment to a stranger in public, just do it, no matter if its a she or a he or 20 years old or 70 years old. Just practice bant. Smile at people (e.g to the cashier at the super market) make a funny joke about something thats relevant to the location or otherwise relevan, but keep it light and non-creepy.

why did you post this

are you so desperate to post a picture of yourself?

Just random bullshit based on the context. It wasn't exactly this but something stupid like "They keeping you busy in here today?" then lead in from there, relating to work being stressful or boring, made a joke. I wasn't thinking about it, honestly. I did make sure to talk to both the cashier and bagger, make sure they're both included. Ask questions about it or something they're wearing. With the bagger I asked about her necklace, led into a conversation on the way to the car.

I have 7 threads open and posted it in the wrong one. Are you okay?

I'm and completely agreeing with this Keep it light, fun. Treat it like it's no big deal because it's not. The more I think about it the less likely I am to actually just engage with other people.

Attractiveness is, even if jealous people (mostly fat women) said otherwise, objective. It is demonstrated we all found the same face bone structure attractive. They did these with little children (between a few months to 1 year old), they showed them pictures, the people we consider as most attractive people (people like David Gandy) the children looked the longest, in 100% of all cases, little children who has no Idea about society constructs, that proofs that attractiveness is not a matter of taste, it's objective.
So the best way to know if you're attractive is to compare your bone structure with male models, because they are without any doubt objectively attractive.

Rarely girls will hit on you or otherwise give you attention. Generally they will naturally laugh to things you say and aren't too funny, keep a conversation going even if it's one that should rightfully die down etc.

Auto rejection is a thing. If a girl senses that your way above her league she'll purposely ignore you

let's see it brah

yeah, and the more you do it the more it becomes "automatic" and you will improve in it over time.

i have a friend who is an absolute slayer - he used to talk to ugly and fat chicks to step up his bant game. he felt more comfy talking to less attractive girls but the principle is still the same whether its a 4/10 or a 8/10.

This right here.
I have damn near staring contests with women and you can actually watch their demeanor change from standard eye contact to fuckmeeyes in about 5 seconds. Granted some people just state, but a good bit of it has tension.

The biggest step up for me was not even doubting that I'm attractive. Don't let that shit pass your mind, the second it does push that thought out with something positive.

>not having wavy locks that rival high tide

Do I lift or delusional

you look like a woman

Little kids usually stare you for a long period of time and they wont be disgusted by you

1/10 baitFUCKING BAIT

GUYS DO NOT TAKE IT

PSL 1/10

Looks like an incel in that pic

Not sure OP honestly but I know I'm unattractive atm since I question myself and have posted a pic of me twice on Veeky Forums in those facial threads. Not sure if I have potential once I lose my obese status.

what a dorky little loser

You face can change a lot when you lose weight. I went from an 3/10 unattractive moonface to a 8-9/10 just by losing weight, getting a good haircut and growing a decnt beard. Have women approach me now and sleep with me just because of my looks. It's insane how much difference losing 110 lbs can make.

Non-attractive girls are just disgusting for me, how can I practice with someone I feel not comfortable even looking at?

>It's insane how much difference losing 110 lbs can make

Nah, losing the weight of a child is bound to make a big difference, I don't see how you're surprised by this.

you just can't, where is the pic?

Really user? Currently I'm 261lbs at the moment, will I lose all this disgusting fat face and get gains?

Probably won't fix your irish nose

yes
stop shampooing every day too

YOU ARE A DISGUSTING FAT BODY GOMER user

Na I don't mind about my buster nose, come from an irish line so good eye there.
Every two days? Don't want to be a grease ball.

Well shit

Call me chad-autismcock. Eye contact with anyone but my grill is weird.

damn bro ive been looking at wojacks since i saw that meme like 6 years ago

Your hair will balance itself out, stop.

Mine didn't. I didn't use shampoo for two weeks but my hair was always looking as greasy shit every morning

Probably because you eat like shit.
There is no reason otherwise after that long.

Thanks mate I'll stop, I will wash it every 3 days and see how much it improves, when will I notice improvements?

you fuck (hot) women regularly. Attraction is more than just looks.

When you notice improvements? I don't know man everyone is different, if you're eating healthy and drinking a lot of water you will see it start to maintain a healthy level of shine. Your hair needs it's natural oils to keep from breaking, so even if it looks a lil greasy that's just normal.
Super dry, shiny hair is a meme perpetuated by ignorant beauty standards.

What about to do with sweating though? It's hot here at the moment so I'm constantly sweating, do I wash my hair everyday with shampoo then or just let the water run through my hair and that's it?

7's and 8's throw themselves at me because I look gud
9's and 10's won't cough in my direction because not enough social status/trust fund

Not ever going to post a pic on Veeky Forums. I may be overrating myself but I'll put it this way. I started the year after I lost all the weight as a 22 year old virgin. By the end of the year I'd slept with 13 women, had a threesome (not the shitty kind), slept with a stripper and a model. Some of us really can make it. In my case I had really good genetics it was just hidden under a massive layer of fat that seemed to all congregate around my face.

I got invited to participate in a beauty contest today

Apparently there was a scout dude at my church some day who saw me and said to my mom that I should enter the contest

Does that mean I look good? I'm not quite Veeky Forums yet (still a bit skinny) but I'm pretty tall (6'5") and I think my face is a 5

I have basically no self esteem so I was very surprised by that

I literally can't make eye contact too people so I would never know

so weird, I'm the opposite.

I can stare anyone down all day and it doesn't really bother me, I am never the one to look away first and only mimic to make them feel at ease half the time.

But I'm pretty autismo in most other ways

dude, too much eye contact is just as autismo as not being to maintain any

Damn.If I look at someone and they for dinner reason look back at me I instantly look away

I wish I wasn't so beta

for some reason*

fucking autocorrect

>be fat
>friends insist I'm good looking despite being fat
>tell me girls do check me out
>that the girls that come up to me don't hide their interest
>do the tinder thing
>club hoes want me
>only hotties want me

Feels nice, I started losing weight because of that realization

>make a funny joke about something thats relevant to the location or otherwise relevan,

Nothing is relevant to a cashier. They're doing exactly the same job in every single location

Nothing ever really...CHANGES right?
HAHAHAHAHA

Hope you turn out liking the way you look. I was definitely an outlier as I had a good bone structure and my body wanted to store half my fat in my face.

I hope so as well, I've never seen myself slim as an adult so heres hoping that I have a good face underneath.

just ask them their opinion on the fact that the jews are manipulating public opinion to be more and more anti-white and bro brown/black/muslim/etc everyday which combined with growing anti islamic sentiments in europe due to the constant stream of crime and attacks perpetrated by muslim refugees has put us on a fast track towards a race war which will envelop the whole world while Israel remains untouched due to their connections and money then while everyone is weakened they stab all their allies in the back and complete the greater Israel plan on an even more massive scale turning their Zionist ethno state in the one world government as Jews now become the majority people on the planet

if she says anything positive then she's not the one m8

I bet you get all the pussy

jesus dude

I get random women talking to me about dumb shit all the time. I'm kind of a dick and totally not interested in the gas station clerks day, so I always blow them off. Can also say, asking for favors usually elicits a response, and I'm probably just an average 6/7 out of 10. Maybe. 6'4 though, and not obese...

>when the bant goes from light to medium

I would only recommend this during the first date.

dont overthink everyday things user. im not attractive (i know i could do a lot better, but currently i have outstyled glasses and im overweight) but i get a lot of girls looking at me and holding eye-contact i think (no, i dont stink you cunts)
i think its a lot more about your personal vibe than attractiveness. if you look friendly, interesting or seem to have a strong persona, emotions on your face, unique style, girls gonna look at you. these threads are all about neckbeard fantasies about girls eyefucking them. good confidence booster i guess but dont read too much into it.

You must be a terrible gambler

Heres a fun exercise to do when outside:
Stare down people who get near you when walking
Keep a unwavering eye contact untill the person pass you, no frown, no smile, just look at their eyes like its a dare
Avoid staring at hobbos, ghetto niggers and children tho

>nothing is relevant to a cashier
I can't tell if you're serious or not. Every location is different, every day is different, every person is different. Don't comment on the "act" of cashiering unless there's a good reason, just be a person talking to another person.

>no matter how hard you workout your face will still be ugly

its not fair, why is there no exercise to make me better looking? i would fucking do it in a heartbeat no matter how hard it was

alex jones pls go

>it's not fair, why is there no exercise to make me better looking?
Try bulking up your bank account, make money in multiple countries. Gotta confuse the currencies, right babe?

Low bf% makes your face more masculine and prettier as long you are not going skelly mode
Read the facial care threads you faggot, at least get all bases covered

post pic, interesting to see attractive fat people

because you are a poorfag who rides a bus

which is why I mimic people and look away after they do as I said