Can I smoke casually on breaks and on weekends and still be Veeky Forums...

Can I smoke casually on breaks and on weekends and still be Veeky Forums? There's a smoker at my work who I want to get closer to, but I dont smoke myself. With high cig taxes it'll cost me $9.99 + a lighter to pull this off and initiate conversation. You dont think I'll get addicted and nuke my gainz, do ya?

addiction is different to everyone, make sure you're not smoking more than a cig a day (maybe more if you're hanging out) and you'll be fine. be ready to lose some resistance though, atleast until you're used to it.

this is a retarded idea.

if you really want to do this shit, get herbal cigarettes. Nictione is a great drug, easily my fav but its cost adds up and its considered extremely low class by all non-proles, and you have to go through life always being in a state of slight withdrawl.

why dont you just bum one of him to start.
Say something along the lines of "Damn, I quit smoking, but im having a rough day, mind if I get one?"
Theres your opener.

Only if you do it casually.

>being this much of a retard
>making it
Pick one

>There's a smoker at my work who I want to get closer to, but I dont smoke myself

Follow him during his smoke breaks you majestic faggot, just say you like to go chill outside during your breaks

i've known plenty of people who smoke one cigarette a day, or only smoke when they go out and drink, but why would you pick up smoking in order to approach someone, imagine telling them this, don't you think they'd realize how autistic you're trying to be? just talk to them. cigarettes aren't really an interest people converse or bond over directly.

like user above said this is the perfect opener.

Smoke shops usually sell cigs for a bit cheaper and give free matches. So you don't need a lighter. Also the cigarette tastes better with matches. Smoke a few cigs in advance. You're gonna look l Ike a doofus if you get all light headed and start sweating like I did after my first one.

Is smoking the best way to meet people? One day after the bar closed me and some friends went to the nearest convenience store and bought a pack of cigarettes and started smoking them outside. We had qts galore talking to us, asking to borrow a lighter. One drunk girl even came up to us and said, "You know that's bad for you?" And I said, "But it makes me look cool doesn't it?" And she said "Ya, it does".

I'd probably start smoking but I actually hate cigarettes. They make me feel dizzy and ill.

I know that feel, was at a party the other week went outside to smoke and no one else was outside.

soon as I light up outside 5 people materialist cigs and come out to chat with me

materialize

>intitiating as a leech
Yeah perfect

Honestly it's cuz I don't wanna be the first one to smoke at a party. Sometimes I don't know if the host is cool with cigarettes so I need to see someone else smoke.

Only retards and weak minded people think that you will get addicted from one cigarette, or even one pack.

Everything in moderation.

>did same thing
>20 years later
>actually going to quit tomorrow
don't start...

Everything in moderation

this

I smoke like a fiend when I drink. Have smoked half a pack in a night. Have never craved one though and I drink once, maybe twice a month.

If you're gonna pick up smokin go for those American spirits. They tasty and it's just tobaccy, no tar or unborn infants n shit.

It's a cigarette not crack you pansy. Smoke a few to get you lungs and throat adjusted and then go smoke with her/him/it.

Oh hey that smells funny what is it?

Oh these? Yea just herbal cigarettes.

lol ok

define moderation

You'd think so, I smoked regularly since 15, now switched to vaping. After switching to vaping I realised only thing I have in common with most of my friends is the fact that we're addicted to nicotine.

>no tar
That's physically impossible, tar is a byproduct of burning tobacco (and other plants). American Spirits are really the best though, but they're hella packed, you need to suck on them like a white girl sucking on black dick.

If you want to smoke then smoke ffs, its a free country

But why cant you Just talk to him/her/it without smoking?