Redpill me on bodybuilding/fitness (((supplements))), fit...

Redpill me on bodybuilding/fitness (((supplements))), fit. Are they another clever merchant scheme to liberate goyim of their shekels?

Other urls found in this thread:

examine.com/supplements/fish-oil/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple_parentheses
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes

Except creatine

Whey protein isnt, cause is one of the cheapest sources of protein. Some people dont have time or money to try to get more than 100grams of protein per day with healthy food.

Creatine has a lot of (((scientific))) studies too.

Anything else is a (((scheme)))

Stay safe

I've done some research and it seems like a lot of whey protein (((manufacturers))) spike their shit with BCAAs.

Vitamin D, fish oil and creatine are the big three that everyone training should take.

It's easy to get ~100 grams of protein from food IMO, you need .8 per gram per pound of bodyweight (unless you're cutting and want to preserve lean muscle mass).

Personally I do buy Gold Standard whey but I only take it on days to meet my protein macro. A 5lb container lasts me 3-4 months because I don't take it everyday.

new here but why do you guys type some words like (((this)))

>Vitamin D, fish oil and creatine are the big three that everyone training should take

I agree with vitamin D and creatine (even though it accelerates hair loss), but fish oil is placebo as fuck. If I were to sneak into your house and replace your fish oil by olive oil pills or something, you wouldn't feel any change

cuz its get shilled by the (((media))) and by (((youtubers))) who want just ur best, goy

I don't think fish oil matters for training but it's still good for general health:

examine.com/supplements/fish-oil/

For boosting testosterone Zinc with 2mg copper and vitamin D works well.

There isn't conclusive proof that creatine speeds up hear loss, but a correlation has been observed.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple_parentheses

whey protein (go for myprotein impact whey 55$/11lb, high quality this is less than half the price of ON gold)
creatine 5g/day no loading bullshit costs 10$ for 500 servings and has valid studies done
caffeine pills for pre workout these come out to pennies per servings compared to (((preworkouts))) which are around 1$ per serving
(((vitamins))) have very low availability and without getting blood tests done by a doctor theres no way to know what you are deficient in.
Vitamin D is the only vitamin I recommend to supplement if you work indoors

Vitamin D
Zinc
Creatine
Whey if you want

Uses (((Wiki))) to describe ((())). Good goy, very good goy.

Point out what's incorrect.

multivitamin
vitamin D
creatine
fish oil
whey powder if ur not getting enough protons from your diet

Everything else is a marketing scam. The end

Creatine is retarded too.

1 in 4 people don't even respond to it. You have to take a shit load just because it's so poorly absorbed in the body. Causes gas and stomach discomfort and a whole bunch of other shit.

All So you can get an extra rep in, lol no thanks.

ON has BCAAs though

>implying he wouldn't notice that his fish burps are gone

The point of taking creatine is for the insane muscle pump.

If you want your muscles to be HUGE for the day, take 5 grams of creatine HCL in the morning and drinking alot of water.

They're all a scam, literally. The purpose of a diet is to get the micros/macros your body needs, if you aren't getting it all then your diet is a failure and you need to adjust it. I don't understand how a diet consisting of 2000+ cals can have

>whey is a milk waste product they threw down the drain for hundreds of years
If you're gonna shitpost your wrong opinions at least do some research you useless dildo.

The only protein worth your money is pic related

How much money roughly have you spent on whey in the last year friend? you wouldn't be biased at all to reaffirm your actions surely

None, because I have a great diet and can afford quality food. I'm a baker and have a minor in the history and culture of diet.
Go read the Wikipedia page for whey, I'm sure it has a list of what it's used for.
It has historically had a ton of uses, but I'm not going to list them all for you.

>im a baker

enjoy your carbs fatty

I will. Enjoy your reeeeing nonsensically against a food product that apparently raped your sister.

Pic related my stack of supplements.
I assume they work but I started taking most of them when I started getting healthy again so it could be just my general quality of life improving.

Not Kurzweil/10

I could be taking more but there are some supplements I think aren't needed personally. I'm slowly trying new stuff and buying more to see what works and what doesn't though.

I don't know if it's related
But i started using GNC brand protein powder and i've lost a pound a day for the past 4 days.

i heard it makes you go bald.